Interesting tweet from a man who spends a good chunk of his time telling the world he's a feminist

Interesting tweet from a man who spends a good chunk of his time telling the world he's a feminist.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/news/americas-future-canadian-man-faces-jail-time-disagreeing-feminists
storify.com/Astojap/wehdon-twitter-hate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf. He's so vile.

>if you're a feminist you're not allowed to disagree with a woman

fuck off Sup Forums

she didnt even fully endorse Trump. What a cuck, Kidman is based.

>shitting on a woman for her looks

Wait, isn't that "sexist"?

It really is bizarre when left wing liberals berate someone for the way they look.

>Bullying people on twitter

Bravo Joss

What a fucking hypocrite

>if you're a feminist you're not allowed to disagree with a woman

That's unironically what most feminists believe.

They are currently suing several men in Canada for "harassment" because they disagreed with them.

Cry more, flabby.

Wait, isn't this the "cyber-bullying" liberals keep crying is the second fucking holocaust?

How is this any different than people mocking Zoe Quinn, i.e. the even Libshits treated as fucking armageddon?

I'm not surprised wheedon is whining like a bitch, he wasted over 500,000 dollars on trying to not get trump elected

They're supposed to vote, not flood the airwaves with their inane and uneducated opinions.

all she said was she supports him and hope he does well because he's the president now whether you like it or not.

these people are fucking disgusting. what a lowlife faggot joss is. i'm glad he lost so much money donating to hillary's joke of a campaign.

A man telling a woman who to vote for though. Pretty problematic

Yeah, bullying people on twitter is something only Trump can do.

It would be funny if he got reported or some shit for cyber bullying.

who is the woman on the right

Sensitive
Joss
Whedon

True, the point is he retweeted that the same day he posted ops pic

in what ways are people like them different from people who report the news, and why should we value their opinions any differently?

>That's unironically what most feminists believe.

mfw you unironically believe this

What a leftist cuck

Nicole Kidman very sexy woman

What did she do wrong?

Why is he still trying? Didn't he learn with AoU that feminists don't care about his virtue signalling?

She said something rational.

t. Mr. Peanut

truthrevolt.org/news/americas-future-canadian-man-faces-jail-time-disagreeing-feminists

Keep whiteknighting feminism though, mangina.

Maybe you'll eventually get that pity-fuck.

>a man who spends a good chunk of his time telling the world he's a feminist

Nowhere near as large as the amount of time you spend bitching that he's a feminist.

We can only judge feminists by their actions, and so far I've seen them acting like rape/paedophilia enabling, islamist apologist, victim shaming, lying, hypocritical, anti-democratic, anti-western pieces of shit. So there you go.

Alright r/marxism

>That's unironically what most feminists believe.

Source: Sup Forums

Everyone knows he's a misogynist.
storify.com/Astojap/wehdon-twitter-hate

I thought Kidman was cast as lady Penelope

Fuck off

Source: real-life experience.

Get out of the basement and go to a college campus or a Democrat rally some time, dick-wheel.

Also no matter how hard you whiteknight feminists on Sup Forums (lel), you won't get that pity-fuck you're so desperate for.

didn't this turd delete his twatter?

he's not telling her who to vote for. he's ridiculing her for voting that way

Are there any more examples of liberals eating each other up

Didn't he quit Twitter? When did he crawl back after realizing he's too attention-starved?

Who's the one on the right?

Except the only celebrities speaking up are the ones whose opinions are the same as that of all the OTHER celebrities speaking up, you dumb cow.

>americans have to listen to a woman just because he's the cunt the current president is fucking
lmao

That's microaggression to influence her future behaviour

Vile misogynist shit

Typical male slut shaming

>Source: real-life experience.
>
>Get out of the basement and go to a college campus or a Democrat rally some time, dick-wheel.
Listening to alt-right podcasts and reading horror stories about tumblr people doesn't count as real life experience.

don't you assume my board, bigot

also he is doing what feminists call "mansplaining"

Daily reminder

She basically said that now Trump is president people need to stop having a fit about and accept that that's the case, and for some reason idiots like Whedon read that as an unequivocal support of him

I find incredibly cynical that the ones that complain the most about Trump are the rich snow-white celebrities that won't have their lifestyles affected at all.

Praise kek

Their lifestyles will actually be improved because Trump is going to lower taxes for rich people!

Hey, Joss, where are all the Republican celebrities?

You cucks paid for this by going to see capeshit at theaters while pirating good movies

Give me a (you) if I made you think

idk what the fuck this retard is talking about because she is a liberal and just said for everyone to chill out

Leftists are just miserable people who want to destroy western civilisation so everyone will be as miserable as them. Remember this and their hypocrisy makes sense.

No it isn't. Don't pretend like you know or care about what feminists believe.

You have your image of them in a little box and that satisfies you. And no argument or amount of information is going to change your mind so discussing something as complex as Feminism with you is pointless.

Now, please fuck off back to Sup Forums

lol those responses are bizzare kinda odd seeing girls post shit like fight me and meet me in the pitt.

"Hey user, I have a tape you must see".

What do?