is xmen VS spiderman 3 out yet?

>reportedly

Key word

what if the DCEU ruins James Wan too

>reportedly
>reportedly
>reportedly
>apparently

They seem to be bending over backwards to please him since he's their biggest, most succesful non-Affleck director right now.

hmmmmmm ok

lol

Honestly I'd be fine with just Batman & Aquaman, I like them more than the rest to begin with.
Except for Green Lantern, but we're never going to see more of him in the movies, no sir

WB just tapped David Goyer and Justin Rhodes to write a Hal/John buddy cop movie this week.

We all know Goyer, and Rhodes's biggest cry to fame is the 2012 Jason Biggs vehicle "Grassroots".

GET HYPED!

Even in this Hell I call life I hold hope that this will never be.

UNTIE
THE
SEVEN

You laugh but that movie's almost as good as Man of Steel according to RT

>RT
owned and operated by Disney Inc.

"The" Batman doesn't even have a script, shill

>Except for Green Lantern
I have news for you, user.

IT'S HAPPENING

This just in: GREEN LANTERN 2 is evidently a mess

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

I heard Wonder Woman was just really boring/generic so WB is taking the Suicide Squad approach with a massive reedit which subsequently has made it a mess.

Heard they're doing the same with Justice League, not because it's boring but because other than the lighter tone it's 100% a Snyder product and they want to distance it from BvS as much as possible.

It belongs to WB you imbecile paranoid retard

when will you guys understand that the way BvS turned out was EXACTLY what WB wanted? the fact that it wasn't critically acclaimed or didn't reach 1bil as they were hoping for is another issue but the end product wasn't Snyder going like a freak control doing whatever he wanted, big movies like this are a team effort and every decision goes down by a committee.

>he believes everything he reads online

all these movies are boring and generic