Eternal /trb/

Old thread: >FM18 info:
fmscout.com/a-what-we-know-about-football-manager-2018.html

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=8_qL0Cjmvmk

Kitten stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=7U7ijVPuZ3Q

1st for scotland = sadland

>tfw no Rick

Probably can't think of anything labor-intensive that would help the game less than making the stadiums look prettier

>tfw no qt 3.14 physio
Or is there tons of it in 17?

>tfw you want to manage other leagues but you don't want to leave the lads

>Holy Cat is back
/trb/ is back

Not bad compared to an average Drinkwater. Too bad they didn't register him in time in real life.

>supporting someone who supports the law of retaliaton
why are we doing this

I don't support miles at all.

That's a handsome tally of goals we managed this season.

>Actually buying Miles' >games
Pleb

go suck a bag of dicks and git gud deadingston

if you play fm and you bought the game, you are supporting him
>inb4 torrent
in that case you dont support him

>and you bought the game

How the hell did you get him to come to Leicester? He's 4 stars and has no interest in joining my team. Also how did you develop Demarai Gray?

do NOT bully miles

(it's too easy to do)

yeah i put the inb4 there for a reason

Just downloaded an updated database downloaded from sortitoutsi. Demarai rarely seems to improve much, but I have tutored him a bit and loaned him out. He is usually bought by a club for a decent sum after a while.

>How the hell did you get him to come to Leicester? He's 4 stars and has no interest in joining my team
>has Mbappe

>game crashes trying to run fm16 and 17 at the same time
>have to reload my intake and lose my GOAT keeper prospect
>instead, get a player with 2* CA 2* PA instead
what the fuck

He didn't play all season and was loan listed. My only competition for his signature was Stoke really.
I've been having Okazaki tutor him off the field and his determination went up a bit, but somehow even though he hasn't really improved that much, he's still my top assister with 11 in all competitions

who are you
what are you

"Manchester City DoF (male) makes an offer to a non-league manager (female) for a non-good-enough-for-PL regen" - Ionic vase, circa 275 BC (reproduction).

The sad byproduct of upgrading your junior coaching a bunch of times

>Ilicic

>vision 8
nigga needs some glasses

>"""""handballed"""""
bribing refs is actually working

>Not rating GODicic
His form for me these past few games is ridiculous. 11 goals and 8 assists so far although most of his goals are pens.

I mean, I've gotten good players before. I guess this year is just a little fucked.

Maltese lads cant pass however

I hope Gray doesn't inherit the 'slip and fall face first on the grass each time he gets the ball' trait.

The fans clearly don't enjoy me giving the club record scorer a contract when he's a year from being eligible for malta.

aaaaaand bernard is dead, well rip

how long until bielsa starts squatting? only reason I'm watching this game 2bh. lille are depressingly poor

bielsa please

no love for Forest Green Rovers vs. Swindon?

Every single time there's a tweet complaining about your team being shit or your players being shit even if you go through the season undefeated and win everything

realism imo

Overwhelmingly negative to the point where my press secretary has said it was retarded.

what the fuck is he smoking

>d
I have no idea

Doesn't off the field only get their determination up? And Okazaki has nearly a goal a game every time I play him. This is what I'm playing. I have the second most goals scored in the league, but my defending is pretty shit since I'm 14th in goals conceded with 48.

>player injured, out for several weeks
>"might end up being a good thing for him"

>player gets 2 goals and 1 assist, PoM by miles
>"he wasn't all that great"

>player brought in on trial
>[outrage, excitement, confusion]

I guess it's a fun little idea, but it's such a mess it's hard to believe it got released in this state

Is this a Da Vinci code-type thing where we can spot new features by reading for hidden messages in all his tweets?

its drugs, he's releasing drugs

uh i guess
>d
>a
>n
>k

I love finding cheap hidden gems from the lower leagues

>player scores 5 goals
>"he was nothing spectacular, get off the bandwagon already"

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

It will improve both determination and professionalism, I was just referring to how Okazaki can't remain standing upright without slipping for more than a minute in real life.
Okazaki made 17 goals and 10 assists in 39 starts here, but was nevertheless top scorer. had some bad injuries where both Vardy and Mahrez were out for several months each.
You seem to have sold a lot of defenders, but my backline worked quite well when i started with a bog standard 4-4-2 or a 4-4-2 diamond with a bog standard flat back without any instructions other than make simple passes. I might have had an oppside trap as well at some point.

i fucking hate miles

>claims he only sleeps 4 hours a.t.m.
you can tell he is developing psychosis or has an impending manic episode

>he only sleeps 4 hours a.t.m.
maybe he's just addicted to cocaine

I'd say he's addicted to hotpockets

>You seem to have sold a lot of defenders
Nope, the database I had when I loaded the game was after January 2017, so Schlupp and Hernandez were already sold. I did however cheat and sold Wasliewski and Ulloa for 50 million each.

>KooTeePee (no longer exists)
what happened to qtp?

The only problem with this database is that Wasilewski, is that Wasilewski isn't at Leicester. I miss his lack of pace and his yellow and red cards when he elbows people. Almost like having a new Steve Walsh at the club.

>trying to run fm16 and 17 at the same time

For what purpose.

tfw miles will never sell you blow

thoughts on this lad?

>The only problem with this database is that Wasilewski, is that Wasilewski isn't at Leicester

he was showing us human eyes and hair that fits on heads

>my save just produced 400 albanian regens
i'm scared and confused

I only found a bold 'd', 'f', and 'e' in his tweets. What did the mean by this?

>scared of albanians
yeah i was too, when i had debts with some of them

he's "fed" up with us for making fun of him

switzerland must be guaranteed a WC win then

new role: defensive enganche

New defensive roles that don't work

A static attacking player that will attempt to tackle defenders if they decide to run with the ball very close to him?

stopped watching at halftime but I'm not surprised they're further behind. they look totally lost

the rooney role

>have a player with 20 strength
>german suplexes a defender when he tries to tackle him

Dfenamic rivalries

that sounds like a great feature. they should add that into the next fm.

Does anyone else have reverse jadedness?

I always start seasons very slowly but as it goes on I become more and more of a force. September is my February

Just your average Albanian litter

>tfw your player gets so old he starts falling from the stairs

I usually start well, play like shit in december and then pick up again

But I also get a fuckload of injuries by april/may.

Is that perhaps just down to the tactical familiarity getting better?

>leaving the relegation zone in the last game

The way I run training in preseason we always start with 100% familiarity, I'm not quite sure why I start so slow

Not that I'm really complaining, I'd much rather win 6-0 in Feb and scrape 1-1 draws in September than the other way around

>Skovbakken=The Forest Hill
The Forest Downhill, more like.

Are there any strange or particular mods? anything completely unusual or out of the context for the base game?

If you buy a lot of players during the summer, I feel the game seems to punish you a bit (rightly and realistically so) even though the tactical familiarity seems ok.

There was a GoT database for FM14.

just roleplay as Zeman
>lose every match
>train your players by making them run up and down the stands
>whenever media asks you why you're losing, answer "er sistema"
and much more

I'm deleting the history of every club in the game, deleting the history for every competition too. A hard reset if you will. If youth rating wasn't static, I'd change every countries rating to 110.

Isn't Zeman doing alright this year?

relegated with pescara last year, now 11th
i'm not sure about that desu

Oh. He was relegated. I thought he had just taken over for this year. Last I saw they were doing well too.

I think he took the job with like 8 games left last year and almost no chance of staying up, with the idea that he'd improve them for the next season. guess that didn't work out

ok, so it was more than 8 games to go, but still realistically not enough time to save them

I think it could be musical notes.

>tfw they're adding a folk soundtrack to the game

scale of 1 to 10 how autistic is it that my in game management style is determined entirely by Scotty Bowman?

Worth spending £800k on?

Soflege transliteration becomes something like Re-Fa-Mi. Familiarity something or other?

>anticipation 1-5
>OTB 9
>decisions 7
but yes, it probably still is. loan him out for a few years and sell him for bigbux
as long as he has some room to develop, anyway

next letter should be a G
idk why

Youth rating isn't static

I put a ton of autism into a regional divisions custom db (middle east, south america, scandinavia etc.) I fucked with youth rating, facilities, money, reputation, even made everyone's longitute-latitude (0,0) to eliminate travel costs. Then I deleted every club outside of the structure so they wouldn't produce players - this is a -huge- bitch since they keep adding clubs every patch

The big problem is the game just won't produce the regens I want unless I load every league (waaaay too slow for my laptop, probably even for a good computer), and some of the country to country transfer behavior seems hardcoded