His music is alright, but umm

his music is alright, but umm.. youtube.com/watch?v=jy8okAfB894

I only watched the first two minutes but to anyone curious, Varg claims that women should not jump on trampolines, ride horses like men or lift weights or else they will shit (uncontrollably) and piss their pants before they are twenty-five years old and tear their vagina and anus during childbirth. This man has obviously done a lot of research

>hating on our guy Kristian Vikernes
gb2reddit

not hating, I just think he's got some very weird opinions and views. It sort of makes me feel bad for liking his music

His videos used to be decent and interesting in the beginning when they were about his past and traditional nordic culture, but a year ago or so he started putting out some weird shit.

If You Still Don't Think Varg Vikernes is Racist After Watching This Video, You're Either Blind or Racist

lo who cares

>It sort of makes me feel bad for liking his music
gb2reddit

Ok, I've listened to a couple of his songs and it's shitty guitar riffs recorded in what appears to be 2kbps quality and autistic screeching on top. What's the appeal? Not trolling.

Being isolated in a forest playing D&D with your autistic family can't be good for a guy who wasn't wrapped too tight to begin with.

he's abusing his kids with this weird fantasy about going back to olden times. He's against society in general because he's autistic probably. He feels people treated him badly and now he's shielding his kids from society, thinking he's some kind of hero. They're gonna be a real mess when they grow up and have to integrate into society. It's all a weird ego driven little fantasy world he's in. Not to mention he seems to be kind of misogynistic and racist, and is capable of murder seemingly without a hint of regret. And yet I find myself attracted to him, and know I am prone to falling into the same thought traps and loops if I don't leave my house for a while.

His videos are pretty comfy tbqh

Yeah, the mind really isn't made to handle solitude or this weird internet bombardment of pure ideas. Especially not when they tend towards echo chambers so much nowadays.

No but the horse shit is 100% true

>Yeah, the mind really isn't made to handle solitude

How long does he plan on growing that beard?

>Instagram meme fan is terrified of not being a social butterfly like a girl

Figures

>normalfags memes
Leave this website immediately

But what? He's 100% right.

Damn son, I was gonna post something about you being some edgy teenager who lives at home and goes to school and thinks he's some kind of badass loner, but figured that'd be assuming too much. And then you just out yourself like this. I need to listen to my intuition more.

Lot of assumptions to pull. All I did was point out you posted Instagram memes and are social.

Do you care if filenames start with "tumblr" as well? If the shit's funny, its origin doesn't matter. Maybe it's because I've been here since long before anyone had heard of Reddit, but people disliking shit like that always started because of the quality of things places spawned, not the other way around. Reddit mostly made shitty memes and promoted yes-manning, so fuck Reddit. I don't even know how the fuck Instagram differs from tumblr or Facebook, but a fun image is fun. What you're doing is called "trying to fit in."

Sup Forums is the most reddit board, these comments are pure concentrated soy

Uncle Varg is best seen and not heard these days.

holy shit my sides

I don't understand it either.

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy
Surely convinced me Varg is a musical genius, thanks.

Have you ever made a song or played with other people before? Its pretty fuckin hard, and takes years to master.

You're not even trying.

I dont need to youre nobody

Fascinating.