If Europeans had as many arms as the US, how many less terrorist attacks would happen there?

If Europeans had as many arms as the US, how many less terrorist attacks would happen there?

Say what you want about our gang problem but at least gangsters in the inner city are reasonable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guns couldn't stop 9/11

>it's another ameridumb thread
here we go again

Way way more would happen

Well air marshals can carry guns on planes now.

Yeah but less people would get killed by getting ran over by trucks.

How many 9/11s have happened since?

You know how willing we are to shoot anyone here? You underestimate that.

Give a muslim a truck he runs over 10-15 people
Give a muslim a fully automatic rifle you know it's gonna be 30+ in a city like London

Who said they would be allowed to have guns? Idiot.

We also have very loose self-defense laws here. I could literally gun down a Muslim and claim self-defense, unlike your Communist hellhole

>If Europeans had as many arms as the US, how many less terrorist attacks would happen there?
You, right there in the OP

muh rule of law

>ethnic and religious based gun control

are you an idiot?

Also didn't a neonazi run over people just a few days ago in Charlotte??

Sometimes I think people are too hard on americans, they aren't as dumb as people say. Then they start posting and I realize the stereotypes are true

Guns in and of themselves are useless. It is only when they are widely distributed among a population that has also achieved a sufficient consciousness of the class system they labour under, to undertake a revolution, that they become a force for good, Although wherever guns are owned in large numbers by the workers must of course resist all attempts by the state to disarm them.

they'd probably still have lots of restrictions that would get you in trouble if you carried or fired them out in the open

they would never decide to go full burger even if given the choice

Not a terrorist attack.

Better than dying in a terrorist attack

Muslims aren't Europeans. Plenty of Wal-Marts restrict brown people from buying guns here.

>Muslims aren't Europeans
While I agree with you if they're born here they have European citizenship

That's because Americans have more balls than Europeans. Europeans are cowards now.

We would just shoot them and let the facts decide whether they are guilty later. That's why we are the most powerful country on earth.

I shot my load in your mum and let the pregnancy test tell the facts later. She's pregnant cause I got the most powerful cum on earth.

A dog born in a barn doesn't become a horse. Strip their citizenship like we do here.

You're not a human being so you don't get to decide what a more dignified death is. I'd rather get robbed and killed randomly in some ghetto than get Muslim'd.

I'm not disagreeing with you
>Strip their citizenship like we do here
Except you don't

Muslims trucking people in Europe are more frequent than gun massacres in the USA.

Face it - Europe is more dangerous than the USA now.

Why do us Americans give a fuck more about the terrorist attacks in Europe than Europeans do? Are you all this cucked?

>Well air marshals can carry guns on planes now.
Isn't this extremely dangerous on a plane because of the air pressure?

what the fuck do you want?

t. guy who has no idea what's going on in Europe
Stop letting BBC news tell you what your average Brit thinks of Muslims

>Shall not be infringed
>except for people I don't like

You're an embarrassment.

Mate, you are all dogs born in a barn.

no, it's just you bein terrorized

Muslims aren't people, you moron.

They declared war on OUR civilization. They deserve to be exterminated. They're trying to Holocaust us like the Nazis tried to. We must get them first.

So acceptance is how you deal with terrorism? The terrorists win.

>Plenty of Wal-Marts restrict brown people from buying guns here.
What the fuck are you on about?

>Isn't this extremely dangerous on a plane because of the air pressure?
Not really IIRC planes in flight are only pressurized to half an atm and while the air pressure outside is lower it's not going to suck everything out the small holes.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>acceptance
>from kkk to 56% country in less than a century
you could teach us a lot about acceptance i guess

If we had as many arms as the US we would have a war in two weeks

>your country is a hellhole because you can't murder people

>terror attack happens in the US

We level Afghanistan and Iraq and terrorize Muslim populations in the US

>terror attack happens in Europe

Nothing. No revenge, nothing.

>56
Isn't it 46 if you stop counting the Hispanics?

>waaaaah americans doesnt have any terrorist attacks
>what is orlando

>terrorize Muslim populations in the US
Stop acting like you're this big imposing force
That doesn't happen. You know it doesn't happen. Stop pretending it happens.

And how many Libyans/Iraqis/Syrians have we bombed in response?

We kill more of them way more than they kill us

And why is that a bad thing? Sometimes the hardest solution is the most necessary.

It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees.

And judging by the growth of the alt-right here, we're fighting back. What have you done?

Blood for the Blood God!

>Not a terrorist attack.
Yes it fucking was, by definition. Go back to Sup Forums, mongoloid.

>he thinks the alt-right is anything other than a meme
I'm howling here lad, literally dying

>Muslims trucking people in Europe are more frequent than gun massacres in the USA.
No, they aren't.

Don't you dare mock our movement! REEEEE

How about getting Trump elected as president? Some meme, right?

Unironically yes

Stop embarrassing yourself mate.

Yeah, in OUR news, Muslim attacks in Europe are more frequently covered than some hoodrats shooting at each other over drug turf.

Of course the terrorists have won over there so its just a footnote in the nightly news, but here terrorism hasn't won and we are obsessed with exterminating the Muslim problem

>growth of the alt-right here
because france don't have a strong alt right party ? like the most powerful in europe ? in france politics area since 40 years ?

Richard Spencer and his 15000 online friends impacted the election. Tell me you don't actually believe this.

>Trump
>Muh saviour of the white race
>yfw he's just a kike loving neolib
Wew

Are you talking about Front National or Génération Identitaire?

There would be the same number of terrorist attacks, and more murders.

Please, don't call actually respectable parties with decades of history like FN "alt-right"

>Yeah, in OUR news, Muslim attacks in Europe are more frequently covered than some hoodrats shooting at each other over drug turf.
That's because your media is a fucking joke.

>but here terrorism hasn't won
Your government has used terrorism as a tool since 9/11 to both stupidity the people and take away their rights and privacy. Enjoy PRISM.

Serbs are slavs, they're essentially pale niggers. Arming your niggers is not helpful. You should know that.

Regular murders are ok
Terrorist attacks are NOT ok. See the difference?

>our news don't show our own issues and focus on those of other countries to distract the populace from their own problems

Yeah Europe getting attacked is our problem too, especially when its an enemy like Islam doing it.

We always clean up your mess. You idiots need to stop accepting Muslims in your population. We kill them, you keep them alive. See the difference?

>We always clean up your mess
Like the whole Arab Spring thing and destroying Iraq over false claims, right?

Yes. How many Arabs has that killed? Millions

That's solving the problem, moron.

>solving the problem
It's your fucking fault these swarms of "refugees" are coming here in the first place you retard

Yeah, and we kill them. No one asked you to accept them. If it was us, we'd machine gun them.

That's why the US isn't an unsafe third world hellhole

They wouldn't be coming here in the first place if your negro king hadn't had Ghaddafi killed
>That's why the US isn't an unsafe third world hellhole
No, but you are close. I'm sure that all those Mexicans will help you solve the issue in no time

>No one asked you to accept them
I know Geography isn't the Americans strong suit but if you haven't noticed unlike you were connected by land to Africa and the Middle East

because you are primitive apes who get off from ppl dieing

That homicide map doesn't include the literal hundreds of terror attacks that happen in Europe

Shoot them. You see a ship floating in the Mediterranean, sink it.

Yet we have very few terror attacks compared to Europe

you have less muslims and your muslims are more educated than ours because the poor ones who flee from american bombs in the middle east can't afford go to america. on the other side, you have school shootings pretty much every day

>Shoot them. You see a ship floating in the Mediterranean, sink it.
You live in a fantasy world

Yeah, we leveled Iraq and Afghanistan and ruined places like Libya and Syria.

Not really a fantasy.

Better than accepting terrorism as a way of life. What kind of savage animals are you that you don't care if your own citizens die?

School shootings are INFINITELY more acceptable than Muslim terrorism. I'd rather take my chances getting shot in school than step foot in a European city

i don't even think you graduated high school so of course

I don't know if you have noticed, but he is clearly trolling

i can't tell anymore ravioli

>Not a terrorist attack.
yes it was, you identity politician

>They wouldn't be coming here in the first place if your negro king hadn't had Ghaddafi killed
>Belgian education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

Read the chronology and take special note of the earliest events that happened in February 2011. For fun, Ctrl+F Sarkozy and then compare that to every American official/leader who "pushed" for something.

Libya is France's fault, as well as Britain's. Not ours. This was during Obama's "leading from behind" era, and go figure, when we give leadership to you fucktarded Euros, you mess it up.

I'm done with you. Get off my lawn.

I'm just glad we're destroying all the Arab countries. IF they even THINK of developing infrastructure or try to be in a stable state, we will come and destroy it again.

No, it wasn't.

Did a Muslim do it? No, it was a white american. Therefore, it's not terrorism you libcuck.

>it's another Americans say retarded shit thread

They have been broken by this site, they think it's the only way anyone will ever reply to them

Stop considering Muslims people.

>replying seriously to a b8 thread

Here is the door, leave

We each only have 2 so I don't know

at least they killed gays, they're doing terrorist attacks right

Why doesn't my country get muslim attacks anymore?

>saw shitty b8 thread
>well people cant be this stupid
>hunch said "pls be not be American"
>it is American