Old Firm

Does anyone outside Scotland care?

Other urls found in this thread:

stv.tv/sport/football/1398346-alves-ruled-out-of-old-firm-derby-with-calf-injury/
youtube.com/watch?v=GRvfPmIBSto
youtube.com/watch?v=Ht2HyDeZcgU#t=10m03m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only patricians

Buffalo hattrick confirmed

Trips confirms it, did you watch him at Helsinki?

>game at 8 am tomorrow
fugggg

>rags

Nope

ill be watching

As a neutral?

hibs are my fav scottish team so yeah

the state of >alves feigning injury and flying away to portugal to avoid a roasting

Cardoso could do a solid job but David Bates can fuck off

Cardoso plays better without him. Expect a Ryan Jack masterclass, he was Aberdeen's best player in the scottish cup final last year

Rangers predicted back four:

Tavernier Cardoso Mccrorie Hodson

With bates and beerman as only back up

>hodson
>literally a michael o'neill system babby

He can fuck off, Declan John would be much better

Hes confirmed out m8

Source??

stv.tv/sport/football/1398346-alves-ruled-out-of-old-firm-derby-with-calf-injury/

Official Line Ups

Rangers:
Foderingham
Tavernier Cardoso Mccrorie Hodson
Dorrans Jack
Candeias Miller Windass
Morelos

Celtic:
Gordon
Lustig Simunovic Boyata Tierney
Ntcham Brown
Forrest Rogic Sinclair
Griffiths

Yes, as a Catholic I support my boys in green.

catholics will burn in the lake of fire after that Day for worshipping idols, the pope, incantations, praising a man (Pope) and for worshipping the virgin mary.

Morelos double and obligatory Miller goal, 3-1 to the bears

Won't somebody please think of the children?

Would love to see it

Rangers were already vulnerable in defence and without Alves, Wallace, and John they have no chance.

Hopefully it will be a close game but I really doubt it will.

fuck off, the paedos got smashed by psg, how 'vulnerable' were they then?? They are massively overrated and we will get at them

I'd like to, but
>4am PST
eh

Yes, GO RANGERS

You couldn't even beat Partick last week you brain dead spastic, fucking massively overrated, five games and you've yet to beat us. Get fucked, mongo.

Not him, but I did. One of or maybe _the_ best striker I've ever seen in the Finnish league.

Shut it tarrier scum, thistle should have had a penalty against you to draw the match, referee deicision going your way again, what a shocker

Better derby this weekend is Wednesday vs Sheffield United

>PSG beat Celtic so we can too

been seeing a lot of this from Rangers fans this week, did they loan a bunch of PSG players when I wasn't looking?

not really
but who cares, biggest rivalry in the world
I'd expect North/South Korea half and half scarves before Celtic Gers scarves

psg showed how to do it, if pedro sets up the team the same way with candeias miller and morelos as the front three then im confident we will smash in at least 3

Better than Pukki?

>muh conspiracies

PATHETIC!

>candeias miller and morelos >/= Cavani, Neymar and Mbappe

Give Morelos a year and he will be worth more than dembele, the likes of psg and chelsea will be sniffing around him

If Celtic don't win by at least 4 goals they should hang their heads in shame.

If he has a half decent season he'll be off to the Championship.

I used to care about Scottish soccer back when I started to watch in the 2000s, but then Rangers died and Scottish Premiership is not on US TV this year, don't know why not.

this is bait right, you don't actually believe it?

rangers couldn't beat thistle over 90 minutes twice, suddenly your players have gained the ability to implement psg's gameplan?

All these rangers haters in this thread, pedro will give rodgers a tactical masterclass tomorrow and we will get lots of >rodgers shitposts with everyone missing the fact that pedro has built a team that will challenge for the title

you have to be a shitposting celtic fan, challenge for the title, the results are already worse than they were under breadman this time last year.

we may not win the league this year but it will be closer, you cant deny we have improved all over the team, alves and cardoso are miles ahead of kiernan and hill, dorrans and jack offer much more stability than the likes of holt, halliday and crooks did, candeias looks class and we finally have a striker who looks like hitting 30 goals this season

>it will be closer

39 points last year; it'd be hard to not be closer.

don't be ridiculous, nobody's better than pukki

dorrans is a genuine improvement, and morelos looks a decent finisher, but jack wasn't even Aberdeen's best player last season, and alves is well past it, this seasons barton.

at least barton waited til after the first old firm before he left the country, alves has done a preemptive runner to avoid the embarrassment.

I reckon we'll get within 10 points this season, then next season they'll sell dumbele and sinclair, roberts goes back to city, brown will be another year older and is nearly finished, next year is our year if we build on this team

>jack wasn't even Aberdeen's best player

Might have something to do with the fact he was 100% set on leaving that shithole of a city last year. His previous years were much better

Match is at 5 am over here so fuck that shit, but I'm rooting for my boy Lalo Herrera to come off the bench and score the winner and take Rangers to glory.

what you think of pena, hes been getting a lot of stick for being overweight and partying, but has popped up with a couple of goals lately

well you said it my man, the guy did nothing but party, train for a couple hours, get drunk, repeat, when he was at Leon, but there he was very good and won two leagues.
Then Chivas bought him, and he didn't do shit and there's rumours he even cried in the dressing room because he missed his friends at Leon, even tho they were like a 2.30 hour drive away lmao. So it surprised me he even accepted to go to Scotland of all places to try to save his career.

Bottom line is, if the lad's happy he can be very good. I watched the game vs Thistle and he played well. It's a good thing he has Caixinha as a manager, since he knows how to deal with mexican players and they respect him. Pedro did very well at Santos and got them a championship.

i would care more if it were competitive.

British version of confederate statues / muh heritage

Pena was wank against partick apart from his goal imo

Leltic's front line are going to get annihilated.
WATP. Greatest team in the world are back!

Rangers smashed again desu

Is that the same PSG who pumped Barca 4-0 before signing Mbappe and Neymar?

Do you even football bro?

no one can dispute that rangers have the better 1st team

foderingham > gordon
tavernier > Ralston
Alves > Boyata
Cardoso < Simunovic
wallace = tierney
dorrans > Armstrong
Jack < brown
candeias > forrest
Miller = Mcgregor
Windass < Sinclair
Morelos = Griffiths

if rangers lose tomorrow it means nothing, half the team is out injured due to partick playing so aggressively

thoughts?

>no one can dispute

League table clearly says they don't, hunothy.

killie or hibs will rek it

cash out.

having the best 1st team doesn't mean youll win the league you dumb fuck, need a decent squad and thats were leltic have the advantage

what is history behind spooky house in this crest?

Shouldn't you be in bed, Pedro? You'll have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow.

I support Rangers because of the insufferable wannabe-mick fans of Leltics.

r8

Why do Rangers fans not support Scotland?

because half the starting lineup is celtic players, rangers don't even get in the squad.

support the queen and the union of these isles

Are they really this bitter?

>The "country"?
Because we're British and Scotland isn't a real nation

>the football squad?
Because the tartan army are cunts and actively boo rangers players for being rangers players.

absolutely despise huns

The "tartan army" are pro independence (booing God Save The Queen and certain rangers players) where as Rangers fans are generrally pro union

Fans have a gripe about the way the S.F.A handled the Rangers liquidation

Currently the Scotland team has a lot of Celtic players in it

Also, generally a lot of Scottish people have lost faith in the Scottish national team people who support all clubs

Nice flag

>actively boo rangers players for being rangers players.

no they dont.

they boo shite lower league scottish players that are called up

Baghdad they care
youtube.com/watch?v=GRvfPmIBSto

aye aw right, if you insist.

>actively wanting your national team to lose because your rivals have good enough players to get called up and you don't

does it actually get any more tinpot than that?

>"""national team"""

see you self hating loser

Are we human, or are we Saltcoats

Are Rangers fans ok with having ultra catholic players like Peña and Herrera?

Some sections of fans unhappy that he blesses himself coming into the pitch

Based rangers, based unionism, fuck nats

Old firm is always early so there's less arrests and fan trouble.

How are Peña and Herrera doing there? I heard they have got a couple of goals

Herrera seems poor, only came off the bench a few times and been unimpressive, pena had been totally unfit until last week or two, started his first game for us a few days ago and scored, if he can get his fitness sorted and stay away from the parties he could be good

If they have a poor game today (highly likely) I'm sure the majority of the Rangers support will accuse them of not trying against the Pope's 11. By Christmas they'll be labelled fifth columnists.

>tfw always hated Celtic
>now have a begrudging respect for them after Neymar's incident with Ralston

If a Celtic player breaks his leg and cripples him for life on the return fixture, I'll personally send Celtic £10 (enough to fund your next transfer window).

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht2HyDeZcgU#t=10m03m

ralston was giving about as good as he got, as far as I'm concerned. maybe they practice that with the youth coaches

Well, off all the players you could have gotten here good enough for Rangers, Herrera is nowhere near that list and Peña is too irregular, but if you can get him to get his shit together he could be great for you

Ralston did nothing wrong, that's what I'm saying. Players always fight dirty (and often talk shit) during games.
But it's expect that they still shake hands at the end. It's just basic respect. Look at how rugby players treat each other at the end of a test game - even if they're sore and hurting from a loss they still show respect.

Neymar's taunting was (unironically) everything that's wrong with football. He's gutter filth. I'd love it if a Celtic player put him in a wheelchair for life (hypothetically of course - don't want to get arrested).

Wish more players would react the same way to divers, big sam laughing at the guy diving was kino

lel

They should get a fine and a ban too though, tbf.

I was raised on Celtic but I'm as right wing it comes. As you can imagine fellow fans tend to get upset with my views.

Brexit and Trump was amazing for me

As a rangers supporter, stop. When was the last time this happened? Players with more promise have come and gone for pennies. Wake up you cancerous faggot. If I have to deal with anyone sitting near me spouting this push tomorrow I will loss the fucking plot.