Ain't no place on this planet that ain't got black people. We wuz the first people on this planet

>ain't no place on this planet that ain't got black people. We wuz the first people on this planet.
20 minutes into Moonlight, literally WE WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's what you get for watching nigger movies.

Cottonmouth fell off badly

>watching movies about gay niggers

I ain't watchin no movie
about some
GAY NIGGERS

kinos* about gay niggers

Moonlights: Niggers are gay

youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk

we wuz da stepping stone between beast and man n shit

>gay black man coming of age story

>character says a line 20 minutes into film
>not necessarily a message of the film, but an insight into the character's values
>user stops and goes online to complain about black people

you really can't figure out why you're still a virgin?

He's right. Man originated in Africa.

There are no black people in Mongolia

There are no people in Mongolia just dogs.

(((Hollywood)))

What about Russia, China, Japan, Malaysia, -stan countries?

Okay, but niggers aren't human

HOL

UP

Scientifically they are. They can breed and have fertile offspring with other humans.

>Chris "Reddit Numale Cuckold" Evans

I'm pretty sure they recently found earlier remains in the Iberian peninsula.

>we wuz the first people on this planet

Isn't that essentially an admission that they are less evolved than everyone that followed?

I'm not a virgin, though it has been a long time. It's actually a decent flick so far. The gay shit hasn't started though.

Horses and donkeys can breed. As can tigers and lions. Some scientists claim humans and chimps could breed but no tests have been made for obvious reasons.

yeah well it's gonna win all the oscars.

deal with it white boy i know facts hurt.

The keyword you missed was "fertile". For members to be of the same species, their offspring must be fertile.

Most of those hybrids don't produce fertile offspring user.

Pakistan
Afghanistan
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan

Notice a pattern

Dogpeople?

>we wuz the first people
Shouldn't blacks be incredibly ashamed for losing the technological, cultural, scientific, and arms race to a bunch of pale skinned whitey then? Niggers had several millennia handicap and still fucked it up

bruh when we wuz kangz in egypt maynee we went to space cuh... shieet u honkeys doen even kno

Wouldn't the first humans have been light skinned/white because of the ice age and still cold climate? And first loss of fur

Polar bears and grizzlies have fertile offspring. Horses and zebra have fertile offspring
Bison and cattle have fertile offspring
Wolves and coyotes have fertile offspring
There's plenty of other too

*SMACKS LIPS* OK AND

WE

>DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

Back to Sup Forums and stay there

>ain't
Learn some proper grammarz, first """"people""""

>DUDE ITS 2017 LMAO

>>>/afrikka/

>It's a Sup Forums invades Sup Forums thread

WUZ

Lol there are black people there retard

He's scientifically right

dumb ass cracka we wuz kangz n sheit we wuz buildn mufuggin spaceships and goin to tha moon n sheit when white people wuz livin in caves and walkin on fo legs

KANGZ

>Horses and zebra have fertile offspring

The rest are all pretty similar. Not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you now saying black people aren't humans just "similar" to us?

>fo legs

lmao

>DUDE IT HAS ONLY BECOME UNACCEPTABLE TO BE RACIST IN 2017 LMAO
>I'M 12 LMAO

i watched this thinking that character was pedo. I left theatres not knowing if he was the father or not.

For all the redditfags who are triggered by my OP and calling me Sup Forums, I actually like the movie so far. It's very well made, but I think it might be just a tad bit overrated critically.

So what? Its just an arbitrary definition made out of convenience.
There is nothing less valid about me simply saying that blacks "people" are not actually people.
I or anyone esle can define people by other parameters. Say through IQ levels or some other test scores of cognitive function.
Or perhaps knowledge of a certian minimum level, or general behavior based on certrain "decency" parameters etc..

A handful, sure. Not enough to spread the nigger virus further. Plus they all des

Moonlight was good but are there any black movies where race doesn't play a big part. Almost all black movies have to bring up race or be about slavery/discrimination nowadays. There are barely any movies where the character just happens to be black and he simply a succeeds on his/her own, it's all just hood shit.

So if everything is arbitrary what makes an assertion that "niggers aren't human" anymore valid than one that asserts "they are" and citing scientific reasons?

Doesn't make sense from a business point of view. You need to target certain groups.

Validity is in the hands of the ones that have the power to make crucial decisions, whether its the masses or smaller groups or even average individuals making a decision that can influence another's life.
My point was that simply because its "scientific" does not give you redditors some sort of advantage, however you can keep swinging your lightsabers and being proud of "realizing" you are biological robots with no free will.

>Muh god given free will

>le you're reddit meme

Has nothing to do with god and all to do with your primitive knowledge base.

>to target certain groups
Do blacks go to movie theatre?

He's not wrong. If I remember my bible correctly, God created animals before man. So yes, niggers were around before man.

>We wuz the first people on this planet
If niggers were smart enough to understand how evolution worked, they wouldn't be bragging about this.

Sure, kid, if we have free will then why do people act on their baser urges? (like murder, pedophilia, beastiality, etc)

Why do white guys get so insecure?

it's not our fault your own women choose us over you. it's human nature women prefer the stronger male.

Clearly you don't understand it either

>baser urges
Try using your brain BEFORE you write something. Sometimes we can answer our own questions. In your case there is no answer but rather an analysis of these "baser urges" or the question of why if people have free will they should always refrain from murder.

I understand it very clearly, nothing about my post suggests that I don't. You're most likely an assblasted cuck/nigger who can't handle these FACTS.

Both of these characters are homos.

Explain how being the first people on the planet would be a bad thing using evolution

That question doesn't answer anything

It's already too late. All you have to do is post a black dude and a meme/buzzword to go with it and the Sup Forumstards all flock over there

>attacks a typo
wew lad

>>ain't no place on this planet that ain't got black people

Nigga never heard of Argentina.

Is there a research station run by an African country with black people doing science in Antarctica?

Ver. 1.0 vs Ver 1.1

Improvements.

I'm just simply listing examples of interspecies breeding. The term "species" is a pretty nebulous one. Eastern and Western meadow larks occupy the same habitat and share very similar phenotypes, they only thing that prevents them from interbreeding is they don't share the same mating song

>black cinema
>sophisticated films that tackle real world topics

>white "cinema"
>mindless popcorn flick capeshit

Name a single good movie made by a white person

Yeah, scientists love contradicting themselves.

>The gay shit hasn't started though.
Are they literally gayniggas
in this film?

Yes, the main character is gay

Man evolved from apes. Evolution is a gradual process. During the 100,000,000 year process of ape transitioning into man, there would have been a tremendous number of 'transitional forms'. Being the first 'people' on the planet means they're closer to apes on this ape-to-man evolutionary spectrum than the rest of us.

When we measure IQ, cranial structure, behavior patterns, etc. to determine the validity of this theory, what do we find? Blacks are one average two standard deviations lower than whites on average on the IQ scale. Blacks are 10x more likely to possess the MAOA gene, a gene that correlates directly with violent behavior such as stabbing/punching/shooting. When we measure the skull shape, blacks have a significantly reduced cranial capacity and their foreheads are sloped, similar to a chimpanzee's. It all checks out.