This blatant anti-NFL shilling is getting annoying and needs to stop

>50 NFL is dying threads a day
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? I don't make threads mocking European leagues or association football. I understand the NFL is having a big share of problems right now, but how many possible threads will you make about this until you guys are satisfied? Serious question btw. You guys seem desperate to want the NFL to die, I don't think about Euro Leagues and association football at all. What ails some of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.cri.cn/12394/2016/11/14/2281s944888.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your mothers cunny wasn't nearly as salty as you faggot

grow a set

NFL fucking sucks and the fans are cucks

>Niggers nigging
>Commercials everywhere
>Health detrimental
>No loyalty, teams can just switch cities
>Bunch of stoppages, timeouts, more replays than actual action
>college game is about who can swindle more under the table money

yeah I want this shit sport to die, and I'm American. Bring back baseball, even if it's boring as shit it at least has all-american appeal and is actually safe for our kids.

No I'm legitimately annoyed by this. I don't go one day now without seeing at least 5 threads dedicated to the NFL dying per hour and 3 threads shilling hard for ATL United being the future of American sports.

Everyone here thinks baseball is dying for some reason because of the average age of watcher and some communist chuckelfucks unironically want people to be killed off at 60 years old. I don't think that's the case at all.

American sports entertainment is dying in general. People don't want to watch commercials any more. They don't watch them when they watch tv shows so why the fuck would they want to watch them when they are watching sport?

Jews fucking raped your sports and left a carcass no one wants to be with any more

>June 1944
>in a bunker in Berlin
>reports coming in of Allies landing in France and pushing toward Beliguim
>Soviet forces have broken Army Group Center and are nearing Poland
>Allies slowly pushing up the Italian peninsula
>air superiority lost and German cities bombed daily
>news from Japan that the Americans have taken the Philippines and the last remnants of the Japanese surface fleet has been sunk
>s..stop with the shilling, g..germany is doing fine

That's how retarded you sound like right now

No one asked for the opinion of Sup ForumsNEETs such as yourself acting like they have the moral high ground in everything. And no, I'm not a filthy neoliberal good goy either, I just don't understand why you don't let others enjoy their sports in peace without having to put a fucking damper on it.

>I can't enjoy my sports if there's any criticism

Man the fuck up

>comparing the NFL to Nazi Germany
And here's how retarded you sound right now.

I've never been to Sup Forums and I am fairly liberal lol. Its actual fact jews raped your sports

I can understand a little criticism, but not having people subverting it all and tearing it to shreds like 85% of this board now.

This, we have adblock, recordable TV, and cable subscription channels which ultimately eliminate ads. In this modern age, after just 15 minutes watching the NFL live you want to die because it's so plagued with commercials. People say "watch redzone" but that's exactly how you know the sport is fucking shit and jewed to the core.

nah, thats not what is really annoying you. whatever it is we dont care give yourself a vasectomy

lose weight, Tronavius. i can smell your mantits from here.

I don't mean just NFL, he acted like every last sport has commercials every 5 minutes combined with a 5 minutes of these commercials being shown when everyone here knows how false that is and you autists eat that up like it's true because big strong Europeans put you in their place.

i'm sorry my dear american friend but this is the "soccer" board now

155 pounds for a 5'10" man is fat?

>baseball doesn't have comericals all the time
>nba doesn't literally have timeouts for comercials

Fuck you get your head out of the sand

>unironically getting triggered by what people say on Sup Forums

i hope this thread is satire

These people are fucking sincere dude. They have a crusade against American sports and want us all banished to /asp/, I'm not fucking kidding.

>every opinion i don't like is a shill

who cares? its fucking Sup Forums lmao, is shitposting your entire life?

When you're the only one standing up for this shit, of course that's what it looks like.

football is trash deal with it, it's an outlet for poor hood people to escape hood life.
if you're white you should be playing soccer as a kid and then lacrosse or swimming as an adult, before focusing on a career

>safe for our kids.
>a toddler literally got hit in the face the other day at Yankee stadium

Nope, it is, however, the life of many here. And they legitimately want deluded accelerationism to happen. So they LARP like fucking morons hoping they'll get what they want.

Lmao, keep responding, mongoloid.

>eurocucks getting worried over football starting to take off in their homeland
>soccerfags mad that their sport is still less popular than hockey
>Jews not getting NFL type money from mlels

Gee I wonder.....

yuros and sudacas mostly seem fine with the existence of the NFL (granted we have our superior sport to watch most of the year, that doesnt include having to sit thru countless hours of fat guys sitting around in tights mixed in with commercials) and enjoy the superb owl and its memes for the most part. i think its mostly CHI posting and a small backlash to all the "beware Sup Forums the mighty NFL is about to start and the board will go back to being all american" posts earlier in the offseason.

Don't tell me what to do.
I don't get the first point.

We get it Antifa, the order is in to kill the NFL and totally feminize society. Now where's my bull?

>not wanting the NFL to die

it needs to implode and come back as real football, not this faggot refball piece of shit that it has become.

Thanks for giving me a reasonable response. And maybe that is true about the backlash, I just want to be able to enjoy my favorite sports in peace just as I'll let you guys enjoy yours. I just wish people would stop fucking bickering all the damn time over which sport is superior and just let things be. Otherwise, it'd be boring all here for just one sport just as the deluded people want here (an all-association football board).

tbqhwyl (to be quite honest with you la) i want the yanks to start taking real sports seriously. would be entertaining to see them setup a proper league with relagation and compete internationally

Fair enough, and I'm annoyed by all of these stupid penalties myself. I just wish all these threads were done in moderation is all. Some of these cunts are livid for the wrong reasons to me.

>Ripping on niggers
>Then worrying about their health
Wanna know how I know this "NFL is dying" shit is false flag shilling and you're just a good goy along for the ride?

going to the jags Vs Ravens game britanon?

>A sport where use of your arms is forbidden is a real sport
Maybe for chickens or t-rexs it is

baseball is a pussy sport now

>I sport where throwing the ball forwards is not allowed is a real sport

Maybe for morons and brainlets it is.

Americans started his with their "NFL is back! Sup Forums is an American board!" posts last month.

Sorry for making this thread guys, I feel stupid now.

Who cares bro? Atleast it isn't soccer threads. If europoors or too-cool-for-bread-and-circuses ameriplebs want to post all day about the NFL more power to them.

I agree,it's stupid.
But I do hide them, just like all /nfl/ stuff.

Weak ass manlet.

It's ok m8. We forgive you.

frogposters must hang

The high amount of comercials and flags is annoying, that's a fact but I think the main problem here on Sup Forums is all the BLM thing, people here just want the NFL to die because they hate blacks

>safe for our kids
>peewee league kids die of internal hemorrhages from fast balls btfo their heads

I'm not a handegg fan, but I think it has to do with that one Arab-looking negro who hates America and disrespected your anthem during a game or something.

Many right-wing Americans seem to be disgusted by that politicization of American sports.
This is also why I keep seeing ESPN hate threads on here, since Americans (and even your president) seem to see ESPN at the center of that politicization of your sports (and I guess the fact that those anchors on ESPN are all black also triggers many right-wing whites)

That being said, I personally don't think football will take over handegg anytime soon in the US despite the hype for MLS right now, so don't worry.

There are certainly people like this nowadays. But it's a lot of other factors such as cable stuff and the injuries and penalties I will admit.

Is this what white genocide types sound like to normies? (Yes)

>Many right-wing Americans seem to be disgusted by that politicization of American sports.
Those hicks didn't seem to give a shit when NFL players were beating the fuck out of their girlfriends, but as soon as one of them doesn't stand for the flag it's time to panic.

this is accurate. negro fatigue really is widespread in america right now no matter what some of the cuckolds on here would have you believe

Well yeah? Niggers hitting their wives isnt an introduction of politics you idiot, nobody gives a shit if Shaneequa gets a black eye just put your damn hand over your heart and shut your fuckin mouth during the anthem

You fags literally cried when a man became president

because that's a personal issue and it's none of their business. the anthem is everybody's business.

same thing happened 4 and 8 years before that desu

why would someone post on Sup Forums while being black? Have a word with yourself.

NFL is fucking shit tier now
Boring corporate stale shit

And I say this as a guy who literally took sick days to watch the NFL draft

Ray Rice has as many starts as Colin Kaepernick this year

Roger, the problem isn't the "anti-NFL shilling" , it is the league itself. People are growing tired of it for multiple reasons. That is why there is so much derision in the media and places like Sup Forums. Fix the cause instead of whining about the effect.

I made an atl "shill" thread because I'm from there and happy our state has been relevant in sports for the first time in 2 decades

This. You guys started all of this, being cocky about "pushing soccer out". Now it's payback.

That was a nice one, have a (You)

Honestly, it's just interesting and fun to talk about. It's fun to complain about something we love. It's interesting. What's the problem?

CTE will go away if we make better helmets that absorb all the impact so the head feels nothing when it gets hit. This will never happen because we've plateaued technologically

I hate commercials, but what foreigners don't understand is that soccer can get away with it (despite being a sport without breaks) is because it's a worldwide sport, so healthy revenue can more easily be achieved in other ways (merchandise sales, worldwide viewership, which puts a higher premium on the ads that are shown, etc).

Your countries' "powers that be" aren't immune to market dynamics. If soccer suddenly tanked in popularity and revenue dried up, you bet your ass they would structure the sport to put in a commercial every few minutes. Player salaries aren't paid with ideals, and in the modern sports economy, not enough revenue comes from attendance. The big money is in television. EPL contracts soared after they signed the deal with Sky Sports, for instance.

soccer gets away with it because the players play for 45 straight minutes. there's so many stoppages in football so (((they))) will always find a way to squeeze a commercial whenever they can

Baseball's commercials come at inning breaks (where players are warming up to prepare for the next inning). They don't take timeouts for injuries, replay reviews, and there's no TV timeouts. One think MLB does need to tweak is cutting to commercials during mid-inning pitching changes, but the amount of ads in an MLB broadcast are nowhere near the level of the NFL and NBA (those fuckin' TV timeouts and 70 commercials during the last 2 minutes when coaches are excessively calling timeouts).

Ice Hockey has more in game action than soccer, flows more, much less stoppages during play (i.e. no faggots throwing themselves down to the ground and rolling around for 5 minutes) and yet, ((((they)))) figured out how to place commercials in the sport.

And as long as commercials aren't excessive, fine by me. How do you think players get paid? With rainbows and candy? Soccer, so far, can't get away with because there's billions of 3rd worlders buying Real Madrid, Barca, ManU, etc, etc merchandise, watching on the local village television, following on social media, etc, etc.

No other sport has that global reach, so they need commercials.

What a strange idea. If there was less money in soccer there would not be ads to compensate, players would get pay less

>can't

*can

>If there was less money in soccer there would not be ads to compensate, players would get pay less

They wouldn't. This is what would happen. Soccer is on the decline, revenue is cratering, but La Liga, EPL, Bundesliga decide to keep firm on the way the sport is broadcasted (i.e. no commercials until half-time) for the "good of the sport and our fans."

The here comes China, India, or even the US with a league. "Yeah, our league has a few commercials, but guess what, we can pay the top players 5 times more than the non-commercial leagues."

Those leagues would soak up all the best talent and fans (not necessarily fans in Europe because of the attachment they have to their domestic league, but those bandwagon fans in India, China, Middle East who tend to follow players more than the sport) would naturally follow.

Why do you think the EPL and the like suddenly turned into billion dollar businesses over the past 20 years despite the fact there's not much revenue coming from commercials? Because of the billions of Chinese and Indians.

You gotta check what the IFAB is. They will NEVER allow commercial breaks in-game.

Also football is popular in plenty of countries with no money and their players are pros.
Even Congo has a pro league.
Football would be less popular if they tried to put ads breaks in it.
You don't change something which works fine

>They will NEVER allow commercial breaks in-game.

Yeah, because the money is flowing in hand-over-fist right now. Easy to be self-righteous when the bank account is full. Money talks, but if soccer suddenly became a much less popular sport, they would basically have choice to add more commercials.

See here. Already, most of a club's revenue comes from those commercials during the half-time break, but since an average EPL game probably draws 50 or more million viewers worldwide, the premium on those few commercials is sky high.

But what happens if soccer itself and the EPL and other big leagues decline in popularity and only draw 5 or so million per match worldwide? How do you think owners would compensate? More commercials.

I seriously doubt that organization would have any authority in China. Players would also form unions against their overreach if said organization tried to prevent an increased revenue opportunity.

>Football would be less popular if they tried to put ads breaks in it.

Our assumption here is that soccer declines to a level of popularity similar to American football, rugby, baseball, etc. It's not going happen of course, I'm just explaining to you why less popular sports need commercials. TV has become the main source of revenue.

Players would follow the money, and fans might say they would boycott the commercial league, but I seriously doubt it, since the commercial league in this instance would have the highest quality soccer.

I think you're missing the points.
IFAB isn't FIFA. They make the rules of football and are hyper-conservative. They already had a hard time allowing video review after 30 years of demand, that 's not for allowing commercials overnight.
Also I can't see Yuro leagues tanking in revenues while only an unlikely alliance of foreign leagues could "sustain" these revenues.
Football economy grows 10% each year and isn't really started yet (China? India? USA?)
Anyway, your main point is "best players would play for whoever pay the most", right? It already doesn't because it's happening right now: nobody wants to play in the Chinese Super League despite the golden salaries.
And finally, commercial breaks economic model is currently proving that it's already outmoded, and people are likely to tolerate less and less ads intrusions.

I noticed these shills popped up right around the start of football season this year. You'd think they would get bored after a few weeks, but never underestimate autism. The fact is the NFL is just too big to fail, let alone ever fold. These current shills are doing everything they can to slide the board away from being a football dominated one (like it's been from its inception) to fucking fagdive of all sports. It makes you sick to your stomach.

Success breeds jealousy
People hate what's popular
NFL is huge and it makes euros and nigball fans assblasted

you could surround the head with 100 foot diameter of bubble wrap and the brain would still move inside the skull upon a hard impact.

>too big to fail
You now remember Lehmann Brothers

Even though I like the NFL, I respect people who don't like it. I can definitely see reasons to hate it

But the people who I can't respect are people who like the NBA

Shitty analogy. Try again.

the USSR

ur mums waistline

Not even comparable. Fuck off shill.

it's because it's the sport which showcases individual play the best
no other sport can have superstars the way the NBA can because the NBA is the only sport that discourages overspecialization

>being this triggered about sports

Bro, sorry to tell you but, sports are just entertainment for poor people

>celebrating individual play instead of team play
>not to mention the abhorrent influx of tabloid media garbage that is intertwined into the NBA

lel

circuit city

>no other sport can have superstars the way the NBA can
*blocks your path*

>No loyalty, teams can just switch cities
It is pretty ridiculous that three teams have either moved or announced that they will be moving in the last season. A big 'fuck you' to the fans

Those threads are fucking annoying but it's always Americans making them. Got nothing to do with 'euro sports' faggot

>IFAB isn't FIFA. They make the rules of football and are hyper-conservative. They already had a hard time allowing video review after 30 years of demand, that 's not for allowing commercials overnight.

As I said, it's easy to be conservative (ergo, self righteous) when revenue is healthy. Again, we're assuming soccer as a "fringe" sport here. They would have no choice but to make concessions if leagues weren't popular.

>nobody wants to play in the Chinese Super League despite the golden salaries.

What's the average salary there compared to the top 4 leagues? Ah, here we go. 6th in the world. My assumption here is that a league in China could pay 5 times more or something.

english.cri.cn/12394/2016/11/14/2281s944888.htm

>commercial breaks economic model is currently proving that it's already outmoded,

While Netflix streaming and the like are nice and dirt cheap for the amount of content you get, I don't see how this model is sustainable in the long run. Where is the revenue for movie, tv budgets, etc, etc going to come from when everyone just streams (legally or illegally), pirates, and the like? Look at music streaming services. Artists get paid practically nothing in royalties from those services. Also look how the revenue streams for musicians changed with the advent of streaming services and such.

See how recorded music sales tanked and live performances gained (and the only artists who can really make money on live performances are the big megastars).

We can draw an analogy with pro sports here. Where is the money going to come from if consumers cut the cord, refuse to watch broadcasts with commercials, etc, etc?

>They'll just have to make less. They play a children's game after all.

I'm okay with that, but all it would take to reignite the current model we have is for some big wig to start a league "that has a few commercials" but can pay big money relative to the other leagues. Best players follow and fans follow with them.

Not really. Ronaldo might average, what, 4 or 5 shots per game? Maybe a goal or an assist?

An NBA star will average 20 shot attempts or more, not including FTs. He'll often be a key contributor on defense, as well. As well as a key playmaker. Not a soccer vs. bball thing. Just a fact the bball is entirely built around star performance.

>there are people who enjoy a sport that pretends to be a team one but where the only highlights shown are around a star player and the star player is more important than the team
>where people are fans of individual players and buy jerseys to wear of individual players on random teams instead of their own team