On a scale of 1-10, how much do you miss him?

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you miss him?

It's sad when players retire

probably about a 7

around 0

>0 get
well done

he's probably coked out of his mind on a beach in miami right now

3 desu

i fucking love cocaine

about a 3. his crosses were pretty nice to look at, but I don't miss the fanfare around him at all. his last couple seasons at LA and PSG were utterly painful, too

who doesnt

virgins
lmao

2 desu

wow.

10. If I had any fucking idea that the England team would look like this now... Jesus fucking Christ on a stick. He was very good, was he world class? I don't know, but he was certainly very good. Was there a better crosser of the ball in his day? I don't think so. There were arguably a few better free kick takers, but none better than him in his style. And he had more heart than any England player I've seen in my lifetime. I actually respect him even more for the fact that he managed to embrace the whole celebrity thing and was still a model professional despite it. If I wasn't English I'd probably say 3 or 4 I guess. If we had a decent, competitive team right now I'd probably say 6 or 7. Everything that he was is everything that England is missing right now.

>The virgin healthy human being vs
>The chad who skipped school to lose his septum
/ourguy/

septums are overrated

Remembered his haircut style ? Everyone here cut their hair look alike Beckham...

This tbqhwyf

Upvoted

So why did you cunts never stop complaining when Svennis decided to have him as captain of the team? You all thought he was overrated as fuck and that's the reason why he left after 2006 WC.

KIKE

check my 7

in Madrid we could use better a guy like this

In the end he was a choker.

Just watch his penalties at the euro 2004