I think it's pretty good
Nobody expected Saul to have such
Good acting
Skills in a Drama
Banks
Acting skills are
Cutting edge as well. This show is pure
Kino

Takes a good half-season to find its own voice, it was fighting off heavy expectations from the Breaking Bad audience. The ratings dropped off hard right around the time the show became pure character drama with very deliberate pacing AKA when it became kino. Season 2 is excellent the whole way through.

It actually does. I think the entire series peaks in episode 2. From there it's a long, slow decline into dull mediocrity.

Marathoned the first episode

I'm a huge fan of the show, but it seems to get shit on almost universally on Sup Forums. People say it's slow and it's boring, but I really enjoy it. Hyped for third season.

some people need car chases and gun fights to happen every episode to enjoy a tv show. we call those people plebs.

>Takes a good half-season to find its own voice

I don't need car chases or gun fights, I just want to watch a show where SOMETHING happens, instead we got a show about people talking

Things are happening in their dialogue though.

>mike erhmantraut fucking about to assassinate Tio but hears his car horn blaring with a note simply saying 'DON'T'

>I NEED SOMETHING TO HAPPEN

Its a good watch if you like the characters, but if not its kinda boring desu, especially the 2nd season. S2 basically undoes all the development Jimmy got towards the end of S1.

You liked it.

First season is good. S2 moves slower than molasses. Still, power through it. Not in the same league as BrBa but still decent. Hopefully S3 will make it worthwhile.

>The ratings dropped off hard right after things stopped happening
Ftfy

This is basically the definition of nothing happening.
>something cool about to happen
>it doesn't fucking happen