My fucking sides

Now that Euros are asleep, can we take a second and laugh at their "sport"?

Looks like that stretch really worked

>ref ends the game after already adding 1 minute for an injury
What's the problem

That's fucking comical though.

reminds me when dzeko fell over and wouldnt leave the pitch for about 10 mins

Okay I'll take a pop:
The man on the floor is time wasting in the dying seconds of a game and he celebrates when the FT whistle blows because his side were not expected to win so a 2-2 draw is a good result for them - either its a league fixture so his team get a point that few other teams would get against that opposition, or its the second leg of a knockout round fixture where a draw would be enough to see his side go through.

I've no idea who the teams are though, or who the players are so I've little idea of the context regarding the result.

>What is time wasting

should be bannable offense desu

especially when it's so blatant

fake an injury? 5 game suspension

I agree.

In this case though I think the ref just wanted to end the game already. It can't be played forever.

t. fat cunts that have never played sports

it's cramp, not an injury. it goes away in seconds when you get your leg bent like that,

Spartak and "Tosno"(?)

I said it worked lad chill

Guys, I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.

wew looks like someone's gotta start another "nfl is dying" thread

PLEASE FINLAND DONT PLEASE I PROMISE I WONT FUN OF DIVEGRASS ANYMORE NOOOOO

>guys put knee down for 3 minutes in handegg at the end of most games

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I want a clear explanation of this pussy shit.

read the fucking thread then you fat reprobate

Pathetic kickball """"sport"""" for poors

That's what happens if you bend over for the dollar. Honour flies out of the window first thing.

Lol Americans knowing about World. Countries who share time zones with you are most successful in the sport and they all as Europeans when say football mean that.

this cant be real

Yanks have a point though. Modern football is full of pussies, wimps, cowards and despicable whiney, cheating little shits.

Why anyone would admire, Neymar, Ronaldo, Alba, Marcelo, Alli and co. is beyond me.

Football's credibility has been shot to shit by these fucking poofters.

We need more murderball teams like Stoke and Palace.

I wake up in the middle of the night to answer to this kind of threads

>tfw amerilards watch fat people get concussions for entertainment

>faking an injury so you can cement a tie
>yurofags

Do you guys have no self awareness? Don't you understand how embarrassing this shit is?

>mfw europeans are too poor to afford clocks that can be stopped

All making fun of soccer aside, the one egregious problem I have with it is the sport allows so many blantant shenanigans to go unpunished. Then there is a certain element of people that defend it like it's part of the game or unavoidable. You start tossing people out for 5 games for blantant diving or whatever it will obviously stop. I just don't get why it's so accepted.

South Americans and southern Europeans defend it. They're just ambivalent about dirty players who bend any rule they can.

You need get out of this mindset that only one continent likes this world's sport.

no, you can't

>European tech limited to clocks that can only count up

Yes, footy rules are in fact broken and have always been since the begging. And any REAL intention of changing it is seen as an offense to the game and/or trying to pander to american audience.

>South Americans and southern Europeans defend it. They're just ambivalent about dirty players who bend any rule they can.
Come on. We do this too. We make little effort to stamp out this culture. Our media and pundits make excuses when English players dive and cheat.

It's utterly fucking toxic

How can you watch handegg and baseball literally dumbest sports

imagine being this insecure about povertykick

Please refrain from making soccer threads, even if you're making fun of the it. We don't need anymore of this faggot sport on Sup Forums.