Comes home one day to find his surrogate parents dead, their bloodied bones incinerated on the front porch

>comes home one day to find his surrogate parents dead, their bloodied bones incinerated on the front porch
>the people who raised him his whole life and fed him and cared for him
>literally feels nothing, couldn't care less, never even mentions them again
>later incinerates 1 million humans in a flash
>doesn't even think of the lives lost or weigh in his conscience at all

Was Luke a psychopath? Any normal person would kind of be disturbed by all that. Even if it's a war and it was in defence, it's still 1 million people...

Maybe he was a "good" psychopath, fighting in good cause, guided by the Force even before he met Ben (the same trope we could see in Rei in TFA). These "1 million men" (on Death Star I believe) killed mercilessly even more men than Luke. Anyway, numbers don't matter, because it's CAUSE, that matters.

because hes a fucking gary stu

>>comes home one day to find his surrogate parents dead, their bloodied bones incinerated on the front porch

holy shit this bothered the fuck out of me, it's such a grizzly scene and he looks at them just like "huh"

Reminder that if you murder 1 million murderers, the number of murderers in the world remains the same

This is what happens when your director is a unlovable autist.

he doesn't even bury them
he leaves their charred skeletons there, at the front door

He was clearly upset at his foster parent's death

>the number of murderers in the world remains the same
which world? earth?

You can't become 1 million murderers by yourself

if i knew you irl i would eradicate you

As Our Lord spoketh: "Let the dead bury their deads".

>grow up in the biggest shithole in the galaxy
>My dad buys a wife from a space Jew
>We even get her protocol droid to come with her
>Sand people attack, kidnapping her and maiming my dad
>Goddamned Sandpeople
>turns out her son was jedi, he comes over and goes on a quest to find her
>She dies anyway
>I have to go to her funeral with him, despite hardly knowing her, its incredibly awkward
>Jedi constantly whines about how much he hates sand (we all hate sand, kid) and spends a lot of time in our garage with his girlfriend
>he eventually leaves, takes our protocol droid with him
>My dad dies, I inherit the farm
>train with blaster rifles, try to get to the point where I can hold off an entire colony of Sandpeople with one blaster
>Find a wife
>Build up my moisture farm, try to make something out of it.
>Eventually some other Jedi who claimed to know my step-brother
>he hands of a baby to me
>When I ask him, he won't tell me how my step-brother died
>When I ask him, he won't tell me who the boy's mom was
>When I ask him, he takes several seconds to sound out his "real" name, settling on "Ben"
>Finewhatever.jpg

absolutely based

>Accept the kid anyway so those Goddamned Sandpeople don't start to outnumber us on Tatooine
>I actually start liking the boy
>He loves spaceships, always running around the house with his toys
>He works well, but seems to prefer wasting time with his friends
>Kid always talks about joining the rebel academy
>I try my best not to get him killed, keeping him on the farm
>"Ben" is always telling me how to raise the boy
>I tell him to fuck off
>He starts attracting the boy now and then anyway
>I have to forbid the kid from ever seeing "Ben"
>even buy him a junked T-16 one Summer and help him repair it into working conditions
>After all that, it was fucked up and constantly blew through power converters
>Kiss is in his late teens
>Still plays with his toy spaceships when he thinks we're not looking
>Loves killing womprats from his T-16
>hangs out with a bunch of people who want to go to space and get killed, some may even be rebellion sympathizers.
>The Sand people are going crazy, even raiding the outskirts of Anchortown
>My protocol droid busts
>have to buy a new one from the Jawas
>the one who suits my needs reminds me of the one my step-brother had
>Take him home
>My son throws another tantrum about not going to the academy
>Stormtroopers knock at my door
>I let them in
>Tell them what I'd done recently
>they ask me where the droids I bought today are
>My son left a note saying him, "ben" and the droids went to the far side of the planet
>One stromtrooper points his blaster at me and my wife
>the other starts a fire
>MFW

its because Anakin was right. the jedi were the bad guys...
he took the power away from the jedi order and was bringing peace to the galaxy

spbp
lucas is a hack and a dishonest """"film""""maker

>wah the stormtroopers dindu nothing they were just doing their job wah

>Literally the only thing Luke wanted in life was to join the Imperial Academy
>Switches sides in about 6 hours and abandons his aspirations because of 2 criminals and a gay hermit

???

wut

kek and lel

He wanted to get training from the Imp academy and then defect. Even if that wasn't true seeing your gaurdians smokey corpses out on the porch would probably make you question many things.

it was clearly implied that Uncle Owen was bad and mistreated him at every chance and treated him like a slave (actually Anakin had more freedom under Watto)

also killing soldiers in a war is different than slaughtering civilians

OP, I literally make this arguement ALL the time. All you get is a bunch of autists making the most dumb excuses.

1. """"""""""uncle""""""""" Owen & """"""""""""""aunt"""""""" Beru, e.g. the people who raised Luke his ENTIRE life, from birth to 19 years old .. are still refereed to as Uncle & Aunt?

No, in real life if someone raised you, even if you knew them not to be biological, you'd see them as mother & father & out of respect & love call them that.

2. Why would they tell him he's not theres?, Moronic defenders will tell you "why lie", they're moronic cause "why tell him", well for one theres 0 reason to tell him, & it doesn't matter cause he's on an isolated planet with his essential father n mother so nothing should interefere.

He treats them like he's on a summer holiday there, Instead of 19 years!!!! of motherly n fatherly love.
Moronic defenders

It was a military target

You mean the number of murders, right?

Sorry this isn't little 12 year old tyke Luke coming from an abused home joining a bunch of nobodies for a few years.

19 years of uncontested motherhood & fatherhood, negates the meaning of 'foster'

>rebel academy

He wanted to join the imperial academy, kid.

Your theory goes out the window when you have kids who are raised by their grandparents because their parents are dead or runaway junkies.

Do you expect those kids to refer to their grandma as mom?

you are homer simpson you mouth breathing fucking retard

1 minus 1 million equals 0?

The whole point was Luke was Anakin's son, and was meant to cross over to the dark side but Lucas was too fucking autistic to be able to properly illustrate the arc.

That was Bigger Luke. The real Luke was already in Mos Eisley.

>grandparents
>junkies
>runaway
>???

[1] Moronic defender everyone.

Wait, he was a white male and wanted to join the Empire?

Fuck, Luke was a Nazi

>can't even understand a simple thing that happens in real life
>calls someone else moronic

A+ buddy

He was clearly distraught and disheartened, what are you fags talking about?

Did we watch the same movie? He very clearly had a reaction to it. The whole point of him going back there was because he was concerned. I'll grant you that it could be considered odd that he didn't break down at their loss, but in the moment he did have a reaction of shock and when he meets back up with Obi Wan, he was very solemn when he says he wants to go with him. He understands that he now has nothing left and so he might as well just go to Alderaan.

Uncle Owen deserves to be deep fried for tryna keep poor Luke tied down to a shitty moist farming gig. He be a gud boy he dindu nuffin he wuz gon go to the Academy and be a space mechanic or do space women's study or someshit.

Aunt Beru is alright but needs to stop wearing denim jackets in the desert, man

Fuuuuugg

>literally feels nothing, couldn't care less, never even mentions them again

What the fuck are you talking about? He's clearly disturbed by the fact that his uncle and aunt got fucking killed, he just doesn't mope around about it. Did you expect 2 weeks of crying before the movie proceeded, you fucking autist?

>later incinerates 1 million humans in a flash

Most of whom were worthless clones, while the rest nonchalantly blew up an entirely innocent planet as an interrogation tactic. Empire sympathizers should be gassed.

>talks about respect
>wouldn't respect their child enough to tell them the truth

Never have children

>brings up a completely different scenario, expects me to waste my time trying to defend a non existent correlation.

wew.

>mother is dead due his birth
>father is a child murderer

"We'll tell him in time love, out of respect'.

So you have a problem with Peter Parker not calling Aunt May/Uncle Ben mom & dad?

retard

>couldn't care less
You could of baited way harder if you used "could care less".

What sort of shitposter are you?

imagine of Ben was killed in his sleep by raiders or something.

Luke would have eventually joined the academy with no hard feelings towards the empire. He would have been a great pilot and probably would have come close to Vader. Vader would have felt the force within him and eventually made him an apprentice. Since the rebels were crushed in the battle of Yavin IV, Vader and Luke take over the Empire and rule the galaxy as father and son.

>clones
Clones were all decommissioned by that time.

he wanted to ditch them to go and fight for the Empire
he clearly didn't really care much about them and is clear Owen always resented him because Luke was his father's son.

>Most of whom were worthless clones

Source: Your ass.

Sand kind of fucks with everyone's emotions, especially in the Skywalker family. Why do you think Tattooine is one of the planet's biggest shitholes? Hell, just look at the people in the Middle East for a real life example.

Stormtroopers are no better than clones. They're practically brainwashed as it is.

>using capeshit logical to refute real life
>using spidershit, where the lore states that Peter REMEMBERS his mother & father somewhat & is old enough to know the difference.

Fucking hell user, step it up.

>Luke? Luuuuke? Tell uncle if he gets a translator droid to be sure it speaks Bocche.
>He doesn't
/Mischief/

First order stormtroopers are the brainwashed ones. Imperial stormtroopers are just regular recruits.

>wakes up one day to find his flabby stomach covered in crusted semen again
>this amazing life, this miracle of creation, this unfathomably precious human consciousness
>literally feels nothing, couldn't care less, doesn't even think about it
>opens up his computer
>makes another star wars thread on Sup Forums

Is OP a faggot? Any normal person would kind of be disturbed by all that.

>Luke? Luuuuke?

Wait they both lived there with Bigger Luke?

no, Luuuuke is Luke's clone's clone's clone

I recall an Olympic medalist that called her grandfather "Dad" since he raised her, was a thing in the news. Probably not that common though.

Retards, Luke was a hair away from turning and following in his father's footsteps. Ever wonder that this was supposed to show his gray morality. He's not Yoda tier good side and never could be, given he's Anakin's son and Anakin fucking murdered children and betrayed the Jedi just to protect his love interest. He was a self serving guy and Luke was in danger of being too.

Which one died in the car crash?

that makes it so much better. they are literally heroes and luke deserves to die for his war crimes.