And from that day on I became known as "the music defener"

>and from that day on I became known as "the music defener"

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/02/teenager-lloyd-gunton-jailed-cardiff-pop-concert-terrorist-attack-plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rockists are subhumans

when will white ppl stop actin a fool?

As soon as niggers do.

look how smug this little cunt is

>gives his life away to do some retarded prank
>prank is against an artist that is barely even relevant any more
>now has to spend his entire life in prison for being a kid and planning something stupid because he's a kid and doesn't know any better
I almost feel sorry for him.

>Lewrong generationists
Literally subhuman set of people

>life sentence
Wtf bongs? You give people 6 years for actual murder.

born in le right generation xD

I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, DOOM, Drake, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
*white person sees a cracker* white person "same" tb h. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people.
I follow pop culture.
I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
Beyonce be like
Jay-Z be like
Nicki Minaj be like
KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
Yeezy season approaching
Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae
um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu
WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to Sup Forums
pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO.
I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew

>prank
going around stabbing people is not much of a prank

there is literally no middle ground between this and le wrong generation, you must be one of the two

>has to bring in Sup Forumsitics just because he can't live 3 seconds without complaining about sjws
so lewrong generation were Sup Forumscucks all along? Why am I not surprised?

he made muslims look bad and they didn’t want to upset their new overlords by going easy on him

It wasn't a prank and it wasn't because he particularly hates Justin Bieber. He was a white shariah lunatic hoping to copycat Manchester and get martyred.

still. a life sentence at 17 is pretty harsh. nobody even got hurt. he didn't do anything but plan, prepare, and make threats. nothing happened and he still got life.

Excellent bait but he never said anything about defending music. He said he was inspired by ISIS.

>he didn’t do anything
he was fully prepared to kill a bunch of people for a cause he has no attachment to, he is a psychopath

>defener
leddit fuck off

He can probably get a pardon in 20 years or smth

t. assmad Beyoncé/NBA fan whiteboi

Isn't Britain that cesspool where if a negroid or sandnigger did this they'd let him go because they were just misunderstood victims of the system?

so? I'd say at least half of the people in muttland have the resources and are fully prepared to kill people if need be. He broke no laws, just made threats and preparations. That isn't something that you should get life for. He hurt no one.

actually how new are you

how long do you think he should get? what’s to say he won’t immediately go out and kill a bunch of people when he gets out now that he’s learned from his mistakes of publicizing it?

Yeah, and nothing happened because he got caught. As you said he already had the thing planned and prepared.

>but he's only 17
So? He's a domestic terrorist. It doesn't matter if you're 7, 17 or 70 you can't just get away with planning a mass murder.

i wonder what that little shit was even planning to do

Do you fags ever get tired of making the same joke for 8 years?

You can tell he's been crying too. Kind of sad. How did they catch him?

I’m about to say something that’ll blow your mind.
You can like old music AND new music. And dismissing one or the other in its entirety and fucking stupid.

Shocking, I know.

You do realize the most famous terrorist in British history didn't actually get far enough to hurt anybody either? He still got the death penalty.

that's pasta son

20 years max
who's to say he actually would have gone through with it? you're not a terrorist until you actually do something. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been arrested, but life in prison for something he only planned to do is crazy. free speech exists for a reason. You shouldn't get life for thought crimes. That's some 1984 tier shit.

the logic behind it is still retarded. he's 17. his brain isn't even fully developed. if you're saying he should have been arrested and gotten life, are you saying edgy sonic fans on deviantart should also be given life, because they think wrong?

haha millenials right :)

A life sentence, for this?
Fucking ridiculous
>America
>Land Of The Free
Literally pick one

I would agree, but the article says he was literally in the process of preparing for the crime. He had packed up all of his gear too, and had several warning signs from his posts supporting islamic terrorism on social media. Also, it isn't life. Right now he's expected to serve 11 years.

>who's to say he actually would have gone through with it?
Well he did. He seemed pretty positive that he was going to go through with it and I can see no good reason not to trust him on that.

Also
a) The UK Justice system is a fucking joke and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets parole before he's 25. Especially since he's only 17 and under-18s can't get a real life sentence here.
b) This is not America, sadly. We simply don't have a protected right to free speech here. Free speech only exists here insofar as the courts decide it should, and so there's a list of things as long as your arm that are illegal to say in the UK. Naturally threatening to commit a terror attack is among them.

It's actually in the UK.

If any of those edgy sonic fans are conspiring to commit a terror attack then yes.

what the fuck

I love this pasta

Article for you lads

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/02/teenager-lloyd-gunton-jailed-cardiff-pop-concert-terrorist-attack-plot

The UK is even worse, I just want to shit on American's more than anything else.

what is this image trying to convey

That Yuropoors and Spics are jelly of our freedom.

>Literal gen z white shariah memes becoming real

Mayne...

>"Police raided the boy’s home in south Wales on the day of the show and found a claw hammer and a gutting knife in his school rucksack."
>It is not possible to estimate how many people would have been murdered or seriously injured by your actions, as the attack was foiled before you could undertake it.
>"His letter read: “I am a soldier of the Islamic State. I have attackedCardifftoday because your government keep on bombing targets in Syria and Iraq.
>Claw hammer and a gutting knife in his school rucksack
He deserves it for being such a little cuck faggot.

>tfw he got arrested for going through an edgy teenager phase

I wonder where the kid who made this meme is now.
Do you think he ever changed his mind on music?

>I wonder where the kid who made this meme is now.

Bright future ahead of us

religion of peace everybody!

i ironically love this stuff
especially dabbing

It would if you're 7 because that's below the age of criminal responsibility

i’m a big fan of hitting that yeet my dudebro

YEEET
YAHHHHH
*DAB*

I'm not even going to look it up, but I can say with 99% certainty that he was an aspie, wasn't he?

*whips in your path*

Wow what magic trick is this?

its lit :joy: :ok_hand_sign:

Every time

>kid enters school with mop his mum cut him
>everybody laughs
>his mum wouldn't let him change it "it's cheaper and i like it that way. a hairdresser wouldn't do it right."
>"but people laugh at me, they don't even make fun of me, they just laugh."
>"it gives you boyish charm."
>"i want roguish good looks, not boyish charm"
>"you're 11. wait til you get some cheekbones and then we can see."
>"muuuuuuuuuum"
>goes back to school with mop
>he tries to own it, becomes class clown
>March 19, 2010
>My World 2.0 drops
>everyone saw the one show interview whilst absently chewing the breakfast pizza
>cold
>he enters the form room
>puts down his bag
>and then the first cry -
>"JUSTIN BIEBERRRRR"

Is this post semi-autobiographical, user?

not music-related, reported
enjoy your ban, OP!

> He told the jury he had a “stupid interest in the gory” and was curious about Isis, but claimed he had no intention of carrying out a terrorist attack.
>In the witness box, Gunton said he did not possess a copy of the Qur’an, did not believe in Islam and ate ham.
>Insisting he was merely curious, he told the court: “I wanted to see how easy it was for people who had an interest in terrorism to go online and get information, because the police and the government are trying to crack down on terrorism and radicalisation. I wanted to see if it was possible, not for me, but from someone else’s point of view.”
lmao at this /rek/-poster