Comfy acoustic guitar thread

Post covers, your own songs, anything goes. Rate and comment but no bully.

vocaroo.com/i/s190AF1XSEoh
>Slough, John Betjeman
Set the world's snobbiest poem to music, was quite fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nMTlCVjaqZ
vocaroo.com/i/s11qP63FOYfL
vocaroo.com/i/s1TkDWRND60S
vocaroo.com/i/s01mGcpXym4C
youtube.com/watch?v=3ck6BlHSZj4
vocaroo.com/i/s15qB0DyKRz2
vocaroo.com/i/s1oYlha5dncM
vocaroo.com/i/s12n2VzoSYqI
vocaroo.com/i/s0hEEF7vx8B7
vocaroo.com/i/s0colGDcWrrl
vocaroo.com/i/s1V7XBo96m9w
vocaroo.com/i/s0os9fq8vScL
vocaroo.com/i/s1CP4rj85vR2
vocaroo.com/i/s0sudjTO4nCe
vocaroo.com/i/s1faxUm6bVxc
vocaroo.com/i/s1jYE2w5m4ei
vocaroo.com/i/s0KaHwbIz8lG
vocaroo.com/i/s0HVfqq9i6uE
vocaroo.com/i/s0VEYCSARpyV
vocaroo.com/i/s01kWBBvcoFl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a pretty sloppy attempt at playing da blooos.

vocaroo.com/i/s0nMTlCVjaqZ

vocaroo.com/i/s11qP63FOYfL

19th century nonsense poem set to cheesy blues music. I think it works pretty well!

Very nice user, good old style blues. I've only been playing guitar for eight months, I still lose my shit when I go fingerstyle usually.

sad song i finished writing. recording properly at home is a headache, this is just a phone demo and vocaroo made the quality even worse.

vocaroo.com/i/s1TkDWRND60S

this was comfy, i like your voice.

vocaroo.com/i/s01mGcpXym4C
here's a bit of my fave TMBG song "I've Got a Match" TMBG writes some beautiful songs

>vocaroo.com/i/s1TkDWRND60S
dope guitar part dude

hope you boys like c. carrabba :3
youtube.com/watch?v=3ck6BlHSZj4

thanks man. it was probably a little heavy and self indulgent for here.

vocaroo.com/i/s15qB0DyKRz2

Cover of my favourite song at the moment. Have been working hard on getting my singing right, would be grateful for feedback.

Perty nice, you've got a good voice for that song. There are a few notes that maybe aren't quite there but I mean that even goes for Dylan's vocals too so you're probably fine.

Thanks for taking the time to listen. Not asking you to scrutinise it but can you recall where I went off-pitch so I can try and improve?

I got yall gimme some time

I wouldn't call that sloppy by any means. But if it is, it's exactly how sloppy the blues should be. You weren't by any chance in that open mic thread a while back? You're very talented, man.

Great cover and good taste. Your inflection on some lines kind of sounds like Jack Skellington, but maybe I'm just imagining it. It's very soothing in any case, and you breathe some life into it, unlike a lot of other Dylan covers.

Sorry I'm breaking rules here, but I've only got my weird sounding electric now.
vocaroo.com/i/s1oYlha5dncM

Haha thanks very much. I love singing Dylan, although there’s a few songs I can’t do justice to.

I do love The Nightmare Before Christmas by the way so will take that as a compliment.

>Sorry I'm breaking rules here, but I've only got my weird sounding electric now

That’s a really cool guitar tone, I like it a lot. Also have always loved that song, very unusual take on it but it works well.

bump

>vocaroo.com/i/s15qB0DyKRz2
good stuff ! thanks for sharing
i think you sound fine, especially in the lower parts

>Red House Painters - Grace Cathedral Park
vocaroo.com/i/s12n2VzoSYqI

A very sincere cover of a song I love.

>Red House Painters - Blindfold
vocaroo.com/i/s0hEEF7vx8B7

A very light-hearted cover of a song I love even more, complete with the my sorry impression of Mark's minutes-long REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. None of this is my proudest moment. Hope you like it.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cant fucking wait to hear it, about to record mine

bump

>trying to record song
>end up having 2 hour conversation impeding me from recording said song

LAKE - No Wonder I, enjoy this shit too loud guitar iphone recording + me running out of breath

vocaroo.com/i/s0colGDcWrrl

b u m p

vocaroo.com/i/s1V7XBo96m9w

vocaroo.com/i/s0os9fq8vScL some original i made
vocaroo.com/i/s1CP4rj85vR2 Famous Prophets 2nd half

Kinda corny
vocaroo.com/i/s0sudjTO4nCe

i like this a lot. kinda rough but in a passionate way. the verse riff is tight. would love to hear more from you.

i'm btw

>vocaroo.com/i/s0nMTlCVjaqZ

Love that picking, you like Henry Thomas user?

this is really good. your voice is upsettingly pretty.

The first is an improvisation. the second is a bit more structured. Any feedback is appreciated!

vocaroo.com/i/s1faxUm6bVxc

vocaroo.com/i/s1jYE2w5m4ei

>tfw always too scared to share my songs
;_;

vocaroo.com/i/s0KaHwbIz8lG

really impressive user. i love how you keep a balance of comfy melancholy with the eerie dissonant chords. the rhythms/picking patterns are very intricate and interesting and your guitar sounds awesome too.

pretty cool

improvisation over a jack rose (from pelt) melody
vocaroo.com/i/s0HVfqq9i6uE

gonna change this into a black metal song somehow but when i made it i was just trying to make a clean metal intro, its kinda tacky and i'd like some feedback if ye can be bothered
vocaroo.com/i/s0VEYCSARpyV

Don’t be scared user, these threads are usually pretty good natured.

yeah worst case scenario, everyone just fucking ignores you because they hate you but they don't say it at least. they just ignore you for if you fucking suck

Not necessarily. Usually when I don’t comment it’s when I really don’t like the type of song (e.g. neutral milk hotel covers), no matter who is performing it it’s still going to sound shit to me so will leave it to someone who does enjoy it.

>vocaroo.com/i/s12n2VzoSYqI
great voice, really digging it

vocaroo.com/i/s01kWBBvcoFl

singing some good ole lenny

Nice one.