Matthew Perry's House

thepinnaclelist.com/property/hopen-place-residence-9010-hopen-place-los-angeles-ca/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/matthewperry/status/1812052650
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm literally shaking with envy right now

looks like bojack horsemans house

It's nice until you remember it's in LA, which is in California.

So for the same price, you could get a house three times as nice that is also located somewhere that isn't a complete shithole.

It's pretty weird how almost everyone in the TV and movie industry lives in the same 1 mile radius

anywhere's nicer than rotherham mate

take every single meme you've ever heard about bongland being full of immigrants, every single extreme too-wacky-to-be-real meme about england being new pakistan

and that's exactly where I live right now

ringa-ding-ding baby

Ten million dollars for a 3 bedroom house?

well obviously it's to be close to work and I guess it's nigh on impossible to land a role in hollywood without fraternising with the rest of the clique like you're a 15 year old girl who'd slit her wrists for validation

no idea what perry's excuse is though he's all washed up

His house is full of Klonoa pictures and games.
twitter.com/matthewperry/status/1812052650

is his show any good, odd couple?

>i play with my pants around my ankles

probably not

Haha yeah what a dumbass, he could've had a 50000 sq ft castle in Iowa, who's the real loser

I see him occasionally at AA meetings. Consitently at this one on subday. Hes a total faggot and has a band of sycophants following him. I kinda wish he would relapse soon.

Why don't you move?

There's plenty of idyllic towns in Yorkshire, especially North Yorkshire.

Live in Harrogate.

>I have to live in america
the guy is a mult fucking millionaire why not move to a non shithole country?

moving to Edinburgh at the end of the month famalam, thank god

Okay, you have a point. I'd rather be here in Commiefornia than over there. But my point is that his house costs eight and a half million for a 4000 square foot three bedroom four bathroom mansion, when even a quick glance at realtor sites have turned up nicer seven bedroom seven bathroom mansions with 14,000 square feet going for five and a half million in the next state over.

It boggles my mind that people would willingly pay millions of dollars to live in this shithole.

Yeah

Who knew that gunboat diplomacy could pay such dividends...

>moving to Edinburgh at the end of the month famalam, thank god

Who says you're welcome up here, Muhammad?

Because his job requires him to be around Hollywood

>Is this heaven?
>No, it's Iowa.

And to think, when Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

Imagine masturbating in your bed to hentai while overlooking the city like his

His home kinda looks like what a retarded home in GTA designed to look "baller" would look like

>Can afford a multi million dollar mansion
>Can't afford an aircraft

So many flat, clean surfaces to do lines on.

don't get your skirt in a twist, jock

I agree man if I had that kinda money i move to New zealand or some shit and live out the rest of my days in paradise

fuck that shit man why these dumb niggas work themselves into the ground just to claw onto some fame

fucking retire, go fishing, take life in

sleepy isn't a feeling. is it?

>implying anyone wants to fly 10+ hours every week to go home and back to work
>implying he wants to waste that money on a jet
>implying he wants to live in some third world country

how much in hot dinners the house cost?

>implying America isn't a third world country

I'd rather have my view be a desert and not have to deal with Feinsteins massive futa cock up my ass everytime I go to the gun store while some latte sipping numale tells me it's my fault illegal immigrants stole my hubcaps last week.

>superiority
>couldn't even steal the election for Hildog
lel

Yes it is.

Yeah, that's why the world revolves around us and everyone wants to live here.

>inb4 b-b-b-but I hate america!111 fat 11!!!!

>Implying Las Vegas to LA is a ten hour flight
>Implying you need a jet to make the flight and a shitty little RV8 won't do the trick
>Implying LA isn't a third world country

t. Ahmed

>not watching 4k kino whilst bathing in your kinotank

>Yeah, that's why the world revolves around us
spoken like a true yank
>everyone wants to live here.
hhahahahahn every fucking mexican maybe and that's only because they have a 2% less chance of dying from gang violence over the fence

you really are a hill billy

Classic British inferiority complex. All you literally have left is London which has already been taken over by Muslims.

Feel free to move to the desert. Nobody will miss you.

you mean your yank superiority complex?

>like woooah duuude, that's like not coool maaan, I can barely read and i'm 200 kilos overweight but fuck it maaan, I can buy a 2 litre jug of cola at mcdonalds here

>One Hungry Man dinner at Walmart
>$2.68

>Mansion overlooking ghetto
>$8.5 million

So about 3.6 million hot dinners, give or take.

Do the rich yuppies who work in LA's CBD live in the suburbs too? I can understand actors living around Hollywood and rarely even having to go to LA, but no matter how nice your home is, commuting into downton LA every day must be absolute hell.

Orange County and San Diego are glorious places. Just fucking beautiful land and great pussy all around.

Los Angeles is a fucking ghetto. And San Francisco is the most annoying town.

If not wanting to live in an overpriced, overly restrictive, crime ridden ghetto makes me a hill billy, than let me grab my whiskey and double barrelled shotgun.

Not him,
but it's not a complex,
America is objectively better.

>America is objectively better.
you've got a beautiful country it's just a shame about all the Americans that live in it

>commuting into downton LA every day must be absolute hell.

How long does it take?`

t. Finland

Napa Valley is gorgeous as well.

>Tyler Perry thread

who's stopping anyone living down there to just use the same binoculars to look into his bedroom?

Last I checked the average LA commute was 28 minutes each way.

that's nothing

having a life?

You're not from New York City you're from Rotheram
So get off the bandwagon, put down the 'andbook

If you live in Orange County and commute to LA at 8:30 AM you will reach the office by 10:00 AM

but looking into people's apartments is fun

imagine looking into famous people's apartments

minimalism is so fucking boring

then why do you faggots whinge about it all the time? it cant be that short

nobody does that though

why the fuck would you live in orange county if you worked in downtown LA cheap rent is everywhere

?Chino

I dunno, I don't live in that shithole. I'm just pulling that number from some site.

That's also not counting for distance travelled. 28 minutes might not seem like much unless you factor in that you only live five miles from your job. Also, that is just the base average for the entire city. Each neighborhood has its own average. People in Palmdale have an average of 40 minute commutes.

Also, that isn't counting delays like roadwork and accidents. According to the LA Times, drivers spend an average of 80 hours a year stuck in traffic due to delays, which is the second highest amount of delays in the country right after Washington DC.