WORLD DOMINATION THROUGH RACEMIXING

Daily reminder that to be nazist in Brazil is to want to dominate the world by creating a single race through racemixing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me more about that "Integralism" ideology
the only thing I know is that it was originated in the past century

it's basically brazilian culture applied to the extreme back in WW2. They were hardcore catholics that basically wanted to dominate the world by creating an homogenous society and humanity where everyone was united by being part of every single race. Basically jesuit catholicism applied to world conquest lol

also like fascism they rejected communism and capitalism and wanted humanity to be guided by spirituality and religion, which obviously was catholicsm

a yes, the third way
doesn't sound bad tbhfam

yeah, I actually think despite them being really extremists, they were unironically not that bad and really brazilian in the end lol

So they wanted everybody to race-mix, or was it a freedom of association thing?

You're misapropiating our culture you dumb ape

Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica

Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

they wanted everyone to racemix to point of summing all races together hence the Sum symbol

>t. Sopa de macaco

But I thought Brazil was a shithole

>Using the summation symbol instead of the integral symbol
This triggers my autism

now that is interesting

>if I'm black, everyone should be!
Shut up, brownie.

UMA

No exactly. The brazilian integralismo just don't care about race mixing. They believe in the union of all races to made a prosperous Brazil. They care more about ethic than ethnic issues. The summing symbol is about the races (and people in general) work together.

POR UM BRASIL ACIMA DE TUDO E DEUS ACIMA DE TODOS! DEUS, PÁTRIA E SENPAIÍLIA! ANAUÊ!

tfw no br bf to racemix with

DELICIA

ANAUÊ!
They also wanted everyone to speak Tupi, a native american language that nobody knows. Also death to Julio Prestes that fucking commie

Are you a qt whitey girl?

Individuals are seen as integers, not reals

You can't make one race by mixing races

You can however make semi-niggers

Thanks senpai, I knew Fagottini got it wrong.