PENIS INSPECTION!

>PENIS INSPECTION!

why did the Orcs do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507718/Miramonte-teacher-Mark-Berndt-fed-blindfolded-students-semen-cookies.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeasuringDay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I understand this may may, but what I fail to comprehend is the reason to have a penis inspection. Huh, he has a dick, ok.

We had it in school. The nurse checks that there isn't anything wrong with your dick

Yea i had that too.
But actually there is something wrong with my dick, WHY DIDNT SHE SAY?
Its called phymosis or something, i cant pull my foreskin all the way over my glance.

>LOOKS LIKE PENIS IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

We never had that. You would just go to your GP if there was something wrong with your dick. I understand the may may now. Thanks

nice merger of two memes, OP

Did you ever hear the story of penis inspection day?

I think that's exactly what they should be checking.

I don't like Penis inspection day.
It's cold and awkward, and the nurses hands go everywhere

But that's embarassing so a lot of kids wouldn't do that and risk having bigger problems with their dick later in life

In Norway we literally had penis inspection in the 7th grade up until the early 90s.

Or rather, testicle inspection, but it was real.

In Finland it was a legit Penis Inspection Day

>nurse
You bastard. UK here. We had an old doctor who would come in every year to check out dicks and balls. The guy was like 70 yo. It was fucking awkward.

Nurses are not always women.

I remember a male sports teacher was sacked from my school for giving boys bum inspections, where he apparently assaulted them in some way.

Stranger things happen.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507718/Miramonte-teacher-Mark-Berndt-fed-blindfolded-students-semen-cookies.html

SMELLS LIKE SMEGMA IS BACK ON THE MENU

One time this fucking indian doctor flicked my dick

I've never been able to figure out if that's an actual medical thing (I have spina bifida..) or if I was basically raped

I dont want to think about it

he flicked some shit onto your dick from his wiping hand. get tested you might have some kind of indian ebola.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeasuringDay

>tfw they dont know about penis inspection day
>compulsary anvil maintenance courses
>5 hr pop quiz's on baseball statistics, falcon handling and clapping etiquitte

kys

>tfw missed penis inspection day
>mfw mandatory circumcision the next day

>tfw genuinely can't remember whether or not we had a penis inspection in school
The line between memes and reality is truly blurred.

Why would you let a dude look at your dick?

>clapping etiquitte

lmao

>Why not? You have something to hide? Take off those pants!

Memes aside, in elementary, (other classes), teachers would pull down student's pants and sniff em to see if they werent dirty. Anywho I wasnt "sniffed" but I feel odd when locals think I got sniffed.

This one time i went in for penis inspection and when the nurse looked she had this look of shock. I was put aside for the rest of the day in this separate room while the nurse and the principle would occasionally come in and stare at my penis for a bit then talk to each other in hushed whispers. At one point they brought in pretty much the entire faculty to make a thorough inspection and my foreskin was raw by the end because of all the inspections.

When the day was finally over and my mom picked me up she told me that the teachers were all thoroughly impressed with my penis care that they had to show everyone and that I got an "E" for the day for an exemplary penis. They even hung pictures in the room for the rest of the week while the other grades had their inspections.

> You would just go to your GP if there was something wrong with your dick.
the thing is kids wouldnt know if there was something wrong with their dick, or would be too embarrassed to tell anyone

>he's uncut
Cheeseballs should be gassed desu

>Penis inspection day in God blessed USA
>30 of us go to the locker rooms and strip naked under the supervision of the physical education teacher
>School nurse scrutinise and inspect our penis and testicles one by one
>All of us clap when it's finished