Which is the best country in South America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pampas
amazon.com/Survive-Chilean-Jungle-Alvaro-Taboada/dp/9567802386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

France

Uruguay

Uruguay

LOS

Bolivia. its so good it has 2 capitals.

Brazil or Chile

France m8.

Not a real country.

Chile for development and landscapes.
Brazil for whiteness and europeaness.
Uruguay for weed and safety.

>weed
stop doing that shit

Bolivia

Colombia, because is my older brother.

Tierra del Huego

Best how? Better media I guess Brazil and then Argentina

the worst country is the isolated one

the best Sudaca country is the one being part of an united South America against the imperialist agressor.

Uruguay because it's the whitest.

>Uruguay for weed
Absolutely
> and safety.
No way

Coziest: Uruguay
Best women: Colombia
Future sopapower: Brazil
Best food: Argentina

>Huego

>Best food
fuck off

>Future sopapower: Brazil
A

FUCKING

LEAF

>yfw someone noticed it

>Coziest
>Uruguay

why would you even

It's the coziest because of its size

Chile is better but it's looooooooooooooong

we can be pretty cozy but yeah only one type of biome dominates the country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pampas

Any country with andes mountains

looks like shit nigga

4u

It's looks so boring, a flat prairie. There are so much more impressibe landscapes in South America.

my argument wasn't that our landscapes are impressive but that Uruguay can be cozy

uruguay is cozy, but not because of pampas.

Es bonito. Llueve mucho?

bastante. La humedad te mata a veces igual

falklands islands because is the safest

peru is the best by far

>Future sopapower: Brazil

nobody sent the leafs the memo huh

andean mountains are maximum comfiness

I love my country, Venezuela and Brazil to a lesser extent. The other ones are simply too different and don't feel any significant connection at all

chile is objectively the best spic country, but the other latinos won't admit it because it hurts their pride

that's why u get so people answering uruguay

because uruguay is the second best latino country, but they are not a real country anyway

Chile > Argentina/Uruguay > the rest

Que lindo wn, en que zona queda eso? Quiero ir antes de que se llene de gringos

>claiming No 1
Fucking pleb ruining my country

>lelelleel I HATE CHILE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD LOL

been on every spic country, chile is the best by far

even your shithole, santiago is superior to every spic city

>thinking because a city has pretty buildings its No. 1

When will you retake your coast?

implying i'm talking about buildings, dumb selfhater

>t.never been outside Chile

t. proxyfag

>not recognizing the deeply ingrained social segregation inherent to chilean society produced by a marked income gap further accentuated by rampant privatization of the most fundamental of should-be public services

at least in other countries everyone is equally poor

That's actually a good question. Which LATAM country has the best food? I'd say Argentina because of the beef

who cares about sudac*s

>Uruguay
can tourists buy weed?

Llamarse a si mismo el número 1 es la wea más ordinaria que existe wn. Mira a los estadounidénses.

México and is not even a debate

nice pasta, also read your post again

even when Chile is an unequal society the baseline the baseline of our country for the poor is still better if you compare it to any spic country, this can't be denied

probably some caribbean country, Peru is a meme but ok

only nationals and permanent residents to avoid weed tourism

Yeah, also it's pretty clear he is a newfag.
We all know the answer, we have this thread every day. He is just an imbecile.

poor selfhating cuck

can you end the argentina food is good meme?
argentine food is basically just burned meat that looks and tastes like charcoal.

you can't compare it to mexican, chilean, peruvian or colombian food.

he estado aca por 10 años, lo que pasa es que imbeciles como el primero son reaccionarios culiaos adoctrinados por la U con poca comprensión lectora, wnes que toman ideas legitimas y las hacen propias pero no son capaces de llegar a conclusiones por su cuenta. aqui nadie dijo que chile fuera un buen país, el mejor del mundo,equitativo o similar, simplemente que es el mejor pais sudaca, hecho que no puedes negar, estadisticamente esta mas que comprobado

>loolol el gobierno miente

que no puedan analizar info de forma neutral y saquen una conclusión inmediata en base a sus posturas habla super mal de su educación y comprensión lectora, ojalá tengan buenas notas en sus ensayos

you clearly care enough to post in OUR thread

Come and try el Boliviano. The Chilean army will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth

this

Don't buy our beef, it is shit.

trust me, only we deserve to eat such shit

I actually want bolivia to have sea access

removing our border with peru while fixing our relationship with bolivia is 10/10 idea

>Chilean food
>good

hurr durr estamos en la ocde

quiero un pololo argentino para comer su choripan

Don't surrender a single inch. A Chilean man takes, he never gives.

argumenta bien ql, estas hablando wueas

es como si te pusieras a llorar por que el clima marca 28 grados en Talca y 25 en Viña, asi de wueones son tus posts

Don't worry m8, we won't. Come home

we need bolivian gas to boost our economy so we can finally leave the middle income trap

I love your country so much, but I'm back in New Zealand and feel so inadequate with this tiny coastline. I used to go out walking in Santiago at night, but there's nothing so see here. I'm like a wea without a weon.

What's stopping you? And why did you come here of all places? We don't exist irl

be my bf, I will give you chilean passport

unironically Chile imo

but he's wh*te piggu
we need more haitians instead

>implying
he might be a maori

>colombian food
>good

I like fried bananas

No one gives a fuck you insecure nigger.

EVERYONE in this thread knows chile is the best, it's just that it doesnt matter and there's no NEED to say it.

You are so autistic you fail to understand why people is telling you to shut up. This stupid threads are bait, and you, an autistic imbecile start your post by saying that "others" are insecure about it.

Real life people on other countries don't care about this. And in this particular board aside from a few mexicans and one colombian EVERYONE here knows is either chile or uruguay, and most of the. The only insecure faggot here is you.

This isnt fucking youtube, peruvian posters like chile, most argies like chilean posters (aside from people like you a.k.a. autistic manchildren), bolivians? they like fucking chile.

>Talca warmer than Viña

> fried banana
is it even possible to fry a banana? I think you mean plantains lad. and the sweet variety is awful. The savory on is GOAT tho.

It is amazing and underrated, you self-hating poorfag who probably eats carne sudada every single day

ESTADOS

fucking autist, learn to read

>lololo i was pretending to be retarded, IT WAS A RUSE, autist xD

>Talca warmer than Viña

see, quoting that just shows how fucking dumb you are, please leave

Plantains es lo que llaman platano macho? Cómo se distinguen? pls rzpnd

plantains look exactly like a banana although they are bigger on average. On the inside thay are starchy, so it's literally impossible to eat them raw. bananas are fruits and ready to eat, meanwhile you need to cook plantains to make them edible just like potatoes and other starch vegetables

>he thinks he was talking to just one guy

yeah m8, appeal to the other faggots

poor fucker

Gracias

Perrín estay arruinando un hilo perfectamente piola. Y córtala con rotear wn qué es esa weá no seai ordaca wn

pero nadie te roteo, por que chucha leí las wueas de forma literal ?

wn, si estas trolleando, entonces es super fome

de todas maneras, si estuvieras hablando en serio o trolleando, de igual forma te debo tratar como a un mbecil, por que eso eres.

como troll o culiao que intenta argumentar, no sirves para la wuea

No a mi pero andai tratando de pobre a la gente wn, no hay pa qué. Y se dice huevá no wuea. Y si vas a decir wuea, al menos di wueá po negro. Uno no tiene ni que pensar en tildar ni en comenzar con mayúsculas, sale natural si creciste con teclado.

pobre wn extrapolando sus inseguridades economicas y sacando en cara tildes, la wuea chistosa

>hehehe no se que decir, tení mala ortografia xD

wn, vuelve a face, das verguenza, ahí puedes trollear en paz

>chistosa
Qué edad tení negro? Decí lolein tb?

Nonexistent Spanish ability. I actually had a connecting flight but ran into problems, so had a week in Santiago instead.

Sorry boys I'm an Anglo. I would prefer a Chilean gf desu, but if you wear a skirt maybe it won't be gay.

3 months here and you'll be talking chilean np, and if you talk chilean, every single romance language will be a child's game for you.

I saw your government is encouraging foreign startups & investment. Are IT jobs easy to find in Santiago.

I bought this at a bookshop, so I'm on my way to fluent Chileno amazon.com/Survive-Chilean-Jungle-Alvaro-Taboada/dp/9567802386

I can wear an skirt for you

We encourage business and yeah that book will help but if you can get here for 3 months you'll be fluent. We have no problem with inmigrants as long as their are decent. Congo and muslim tier are not wellcome though

no you're a gay!