Super Bowl

How could Super Bowl 51 ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxsZf9G_W14?t=6628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It won't. That was NFL's grand finale.

Pats-Seahawks rematch. Game down to the wire. Seattle at the 1-yard line again to close out the game. Pete decides to redeem himself once and for all and run the ball. Thomas Rawls fumbles at the goal line. Pats recover. 6th title.

I like you.

Lions vs Browns

I was just about to say this. Would be a fun meme bowl.

Fair.

No. Super bowl 51 was the NFL's swan song

Super Bowl XXXVIII is better

This was actually (I think) my first exposure to the NFL and is why I am a Patriots fan for life.

31-3

that wasn't even the best SB ever

True, I prefer 49. But I have a feeling you think something else.

Canadian expansion team wins super bowl

have the same thing happen, except end it in regulation so it's not decided by a coin

Oh yeah, I forgot that teams score a touchdown on every possession. That's why games are 91-84.

>the "decided by a coin toss" misconception again
since the ot rule was changed from straight sudden death to td-to-win (2012 iirc) the winner of the coin toss has won 45/87 ot games. so

>swan song
There is not an idiom, phrase, or word which makes me feel more melancholic

>Canada remembering the Dragon Bowl

You know, I'll try to spare you on the day of the rake

by being maybe the 17th best super bowl game, if i'm feeling generous.

But how many of those were 3-3 browns/rams SEC-type shitshows? The coin flip winner isn't as huge an issue when it's between teams with no offense, but throw in a team whose only gimmick is offense and they are fucked

A team that deficient at defending does not deserve to win

except the other team that won the coinflip could be even more deficient, yet it doesn't matter because they don't even take the field

49 was legitimately a great football game

If the other team was even more deficient then why was the score tied after 60 minutes?

then equally deficient
either way only one team gets that gigantic flaw in their game taken advantage of, despite both of them having it

How could superb owl 49 ever be topped?

>BI HOURLY REMINDER

>teams are literally perfectly evenly matched in all facets (defence, offence, special teams, coaching etc)
>game ends with a coin flip

seems appropriate

and what if the team that wins in regulation wins on the final play of the game, but had one more possession than the losing team? should the losing team get an extra possession to balance that?

>all the greatest superb owls involve the patriots in some way
without tom brady the NFL would be dead by now

Patriots coming back from a 30 point deficit in a quarter.

The complete and utter truth.

Bigger comeback.
8-8 or sub 500 team.
Brown's.
Death.

Panthers v. Pats rematch

Cam wins an owl and ushers in a new Dynasty when Brady retires

Just copy and paste Rams-49ers from Thursday only with better teams and which ever team is in the 49ers’ position they need to get the onside and actually complete the comeback.

bears winning

Fuck off.
Arizona vs Pittsburg and New England vs Seattle were better. A handful of recent ones were on par.

The comeback was pretty special, but the game itself wasn't that great

18-1

shit, that unironically made me think. Its absolutely true.

Giants vs Patriots

>Giants secondary gets 2 INTs, one of which is a pick-six
>Eli has a horrible first half
>comes into Super Bowl Manning Mode second half and airs for 300 yards and 2 TDs
>3rd title for Eli

>Cam wins an owl
>new Dynasty

the moment black QBs lose their speed, it's goodnight

Greetings! From Orchard Park!

youtu.be/XxsZf9G_W14?t=6628

Which SB was the most boring and forgettable?

This. We're approaching the end of the final era of elite quarterbacks. Manning's retirement was the first blow, because every Pats/Colts game felt like a mini Owl.

Brady and Ben will be gone in a couple years, making the entire AFC a complete joke, then Rodgers, Brees, and Rivers. In 5 or so years there won't be any transcendent players at the most important position in the game.

In our lifetime the Steelers had the most memorable (SB XLIII) and most forgettable (SB XL).

Brady has tattoos??

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>please goodell-sama, please fix it and stop letting that meanie eli bully my hero

>Mexican

>implying Rawls

check your near vision

No lie.

They're the greatest heel in the history of WWE

Pats beating Giants to go 19-0.

Alternatively, any BURRS win.

Is there a lot of arable land in Washington? After the city of Seattle implodes I'm sure we could cover it in fields and grow food and stuff.

Stafford is here for 10 years minimum and he is litereally elite

This
They've been fuckign up since last year
See: Moving two teams to LA and having both of them fail

I'm very fucking thankful i got myself into NFL a few years before SB51 so i could fully realise the weight of it

>Create a London team
>Cockneys vs Cowboys Super Bowl in their first season
>Londoners win
>Yanks get triggered and move London team back to Jacksonville immediately
>Sup Forums is obliterated by the shitposting of two entire continents

Admit it; it would be better than muh Brady again.

>Rivers
Lel

Carr might improve even more, Stafford is great right now and Ryan just outclassed Rodgers last season. There is quality at QB, just no Brady/Manning.

Would have to be a rematch this year. Overtime again. Falcons pick six Brady for redemption as he watches his last chance at a 6th run past him.

Jest vs Jaguars memebowl with extrabuttfumbles is the only Superbowl I want to see

If all the dumb Americans in the stadium topped themselves, that would definitely top it.

Why watch their sport if you don't like them?

>Jets-Colts
>49ers-Bengals
>Ravens-49ers

the Seahawks and Broncos a few years ago wasn't really worth watching

>he doesn't have faith in Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott

they're in the same conference so it can't happen.

>jest/browns/jasg/toxins/razorcakes v loins/cards/rasm

>Carson Intz
>Dak "My QB Rating Goes Down When I Throw the Ball Around" Prescot
>Elite

>In our lifetime the Steelers had the most memorable (SB XLIII)
Delusional Steelersfag. XXXVII, XLII, XLIV, XLIX, and LI are all more memorable.

>most forgettable (SB XL)
Not really. Everyone remembers that as the owl where the Broncos got raped and humiliated. The Panthers getting blown out in 50 is much more forgettable.

XLIX, XXV, XLII, and XLIII were all better