What did Sup Forums think of our last album?

What did Sup Forums think of our last album?

I didn't listen to it, I'm going to be straight with you. Godspeed you OP

pretty good but a lil boring at times

better than Asunder

I thought it was pretty good, then I read the promo description and now I fucking hate it. Grow up from your impossible anarchist utopia you touchie Quebecois faggots

Allelujah was better

u mad

I for one really liked it. I don't get why it wasn't received that well. I prefer it over Yanqui and Asunder

gay

excellent.

how does it feel knowing you peaked so long ago frickin' librulz

I liked it. Wasn't the greatest, but I liked it none the less.

I didn't listen to it. Maybe I will at some point.

It's good work

Worst Godspeed record yet.

>no export to Israel
Were GY!BE the original alt-right band ??

They wen's so far left that they circled back around to the right.

the left hates israel too but for the complete opposite reason

>the alt-right
>hating Israel
Sensible chuckle.

>conspiracy that there is a cabal of Jews accumulating power and control of key resources / industries in order to oppress and genocide the poor unsuspecting white people
VS
>conspiracy that there is a cabal of Jews accumulating power and control of key resources / industries in order to oppress and genocide the poor unsuspecting Palestinians

por que no los dos ?

你的想法很荒谬。

bring back the field recordings and strange vocal samples
please
or if you dont want those on Godspeed You! Black Emperor releases anymore, get Set Fire to Flames back together
it's all I want in this world please

I am not sure if is their worst album thus far. But it's definitely their least interesting. It's your typical blend crescendo-core with nothing new. It seems even anarchists need money...

live version before the album came out were better

>our
Give us All Lights Fucked you bastards

it’s alright.
i’m hype as fuck to see you guys on the 24th tho

is good, don't think i'll listen to it more than once a month but its SLIGHTLY ABOVE AIGHT/10

just collaborate with deafheaven or something
or at least do what this guy said

i listened to it on release day because i was hyped. havent listened to it since and ive completely forgotten what it sounded like. i listen to yanqui often though.

>NAZBOL and ANTIFA flags being similar means that the two groups are in cahoots

this is your brain on Sup Forums

Worst thing they've ever released. After lustening through it about a half dozen times in an attempt to 'get' the album I've found nothijg memorable. GY!BE has gone full circle and become the generic third wave trash that originated from late 90s GY!BE.

Godspeed, Explosions in the Black Sky.

Not their best but I really did like it. The fantano review of it was when I realized how big of a pleb he was