Post typical traditional house from your cunt

Post typical traditional house from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

ventilation-maximum.com/English/why-ventilate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The average chinese lives in a commie block, nice try though.

>typical traditional house

a lot of people live in villas here

No, that doesn't look right

paradise

It depends on the region, I guess Tuscany is the most representative though.

the equivalent

Do these still exist?

Roman villas remind me of Chinese Siheyuan(四合院)

You can find some archaeological rests but I doubt they still build villas with that disposition. Villas are usually outside the cities or in protected areas. It either wouldn't make sense to have an inner garden if you had a spacious terrain outside the city, or it would be just a waste of space if your space were limited, as in protected urban areas.

there must be traditional ones in east/south states

You are correct.

moving in to one in a few days actually

It's just a white/stone box with a pyramid shaped roof with red tiles.

why do I see designs like pic related everywhere?

>australian architecture

forgot image

but yeah these overpriced cunts

because it's "modern" probably

thats not a traditional house, its a cheapo model home

Traditional Pennsylvania farm house desu it is my dream home

Yes, he already said commieblocks.

Just a shack

Other than location I fail to see why McMansions are bad

looks happy

it is location, poor people will buy a tiny block and fill the entire thing with their mcmansion so their roof is touching their neighbours roof and they have no room for proper landscaping or trees
if you look at new acreages all the house are still mcmansions but they have great landscaping which makes all the difference

It is comfy even without A/C but the coconut roof is maintenance intensive.

>looks happy

Fixed it for OP

Is that stone? I'm impressed

all stone man, it's a work of art in my opinion. Do you have stone houses?

le happy gookblock ^,^

Yes, more than a few, they're especially common for older buildings as it was a method the indigenous Mexicans were well acquainted with, although that style of mortared stone is generally clad as in pictured which is a later example.

looks like a musolla / small mosque desu.

Also some more traditional European masonry, I'm just surprised that would be a traditional style for homes in the US as you people seem to prefer building with wood.

Houses like this are typical of the central Chile rural zones

Why do Koreans build like this? Japan is just as crowded but you never see highrise clusters like these.

The big manufacturing jobs in Korea were and still are mostly centralized to a few major cities. A a rapid mass migration to these cities by the poor in the latter half of the 20th century facilitated the need for quick, cheap, mass housing that only high-rise commie blocks can achieve.

plantation houses usually looked much worse than the ones with greco-roman style columns. like this one, the american home of Chang and Eng Bunker; slave-owning siamese-twins from China.

You could do better than that...

Looks like a typical New Netherlands house

Nice Hacienda wheres this ?

typical brittany's house

I keked, but let's be serious

American houses always look paper-thin to me

>dry walls meme
tb h there is nothing about this house indicating it.

It simply look to me like a bulding you'll freeze to death in when the thermometer hit zero (or 32 for that matter)

Would it matter if there is no sick temperatures

*Such

That's a big roof.

Ventilating the roof is part of the building code here in Canada.

ventilation-maximum.com/English/why-ventilate.html

this town still exists with its original houses

Afaik, not every state in the US is Texas

American homes are filled with various types of insulation, the most popular being "batt insulation" (fiber glass).

And what do they use in Canada?

I still don't trust those capitalist buildings

I know that and i'm pretty sure that it's like they build every bungalow in us according to single house plan but a house that fit local climate conditions. Isn't it obvious?

Same thing. The pink stuff is very popular here. And we also have foam insulation just like in the US. You can also buy "rock wool" which is more popular in Europe I think.

This house like it's built in a place where snowy winter isn't something rare.

They may be paper thin but they're wearing a jacket.

ok, you got me. Americans build their cardboard houses and then freeze to death during winter because it's like normal thing over there.

Creepy

ikr

looks creepy af

Depends on the region. I wish that we never entered WWII damnit

traditions

Ah, our beatiful motherland is so plentiful

traditions might be different for different generations, commieblocks are traditional dwellings of soviet and modern russia era, the woody houses are traditional for imperial russia and probably soviet times but only in rural areas

commie shitholes have kolhoz traditions

i won't argue about that but traditions are traditions even if they might be shit from someone's pov

no shit, sherlock. But commieblocks look ugly, you could have at least tried to post something semi-cool.

Log cabins were later introduced to burgerland (before burgers), where it become popular among frontiersmen.

pretty cool. I like that the garden is fairly compact.

looks like some cheap tourist resort.

the american working class has all of my sympathies.

that's not traditional architecture, and it's certainly now how the average person in denmark has ever lived. it's mediterranean imported neoclassicism and only for the rich.

the houses look pretty neat, but it still has a bit of a tourist trap feel to it.

the house looks good, but the colours could have been better.

I'm digging the minimalism here.

another cheap tourist resort.

excellent.

comfy.

also comfy, and with a minimalist touch.

disgusting.

tourist trap.

disgusting american fake neoclassicism.

mixed feelings. the white wooden elements don't go well with the masonry. paint them black instead.

exotic.

comfy, but not relevant to the thread. I'm still a fan of the modernist ideals, though.

disgusting american architecture strikes again.

I like modernism, but this kind of degenerated modernism is disgusting.

looks comfy enough to me.

I don't know why, but I'm not really a fan. it looks too in-place.

very nice.

looks more like fake revival architecture than real traditional architecture. it might have to do with how flat and boring everything looks.

same with this one.

post your cuckshed so we can judge it

How our villages looked before Falu red ruined our rural architecture forever.

More recent traditional architecture looks like this. It's much more homogenous and boring imo.

damn son that's some tragic looking shit, you have a lot of nerve shit talking anyone else's architecture

is a reinterpretation of the traditional central Spanish house but made with local materials like adobe.

In cities it was something like this

in villages

Looks lovely.

villages one level