Mfw seeing a Jap thinking that they're superior over other Asians cause they're fantasy nation in their own manga

>mfw seeing a Jap thinking that they're superior over other Asians cause they're fantasy nation in their own manga.

just fucking kill yourself. obnoxious Jap.
no any nation in the world can be delusional and disgusting as you cuck.

also, while japs are depicting themselves as white in their cartoon, I've never seen any jap posting his real face in Sup Forums. (aka feces of Sup Forums)

always fucking prove their deep complex so very harsh. literal shameful outcast.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hwabyeong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
Hwabyeong or Hwabyung is a Korean[1] somatization disorder, a mental illness which arises when people are unable to confront their anger as a result of conditions which they perceive to be unfair.[2] Hwabyung is loosely used as the name of the disease, as it is actually more of a name regarding the cause. Hwabyung is known as a culture-bound syndrome.[3] The word hwabyung is composed of hwa meaning "fire", ("angry") and byung meaning "syndrome" or "illness".[4] In South Korea, it is also called ulhwabyeong (鬱火病), "depression anger illness". In a survey, 4.1% of the general population in a rural area in Korea were reported as having hwabyung.[3] Another survey shows that about 35% of Korean employees begin to suffer from this disease at some point

Delete this post asian subhuman

please continue

マジでこれやんけwwwww

so you think people don't post their faces on the net because they think they are ugly?

hahahhaha

see in the mirror and try to post again Japs. I can imagine a SEA looking jap with awful shaggy hair.

but anyway, in their anime fantasy world, Japanese people are all 200cm tall blond, blue color eyes, simply master race :^) who can even slaving Donald Trump

too bad it's only fantasy. Japs.

Why japs draw themselves blodes, whith big eyes etc. Do you have an inferiority complex or why do you do that?

Because they're Australoid-Mongoloid admixture.

extremly pathetic human beings having typical SouthEast Asian face.
+ they like shaggy hair style thinking they would look like their anime charactors with that hair.

but Northern Japanese do look partially Caucasian and have little to do with Koreans

t. Korean who has been to Northern Japan

do you love japan

yes I certainly love them. Japanese people improve my pride just being existing. thank god I haven't be born as Japanese.

nyaa(ΦωΦ)

why south korea cannot into peace with japan?

Nice going, big guy. Give them a coup de grace.

Northern japanese master race

wa! so scary! why did you have to curse me?

ここはネトウヨ召喚儀式会場かな?

More like a Korean version of Netouyo hwabyeonging

I feel like those slanty eyed """Zainichi""" netouyos love to post are all average Osaka-jin or Southern Japanese aka niggers of Japan indistinguishable from poor Koreans

please love japan

Why do real Jōmon Japanese living peacefully and comfortably in North Japan don't care much about Zainichi/Koreans

but southern fake """Japanese""" island Koreans from places like Fukuoka or Osaka seem to care the most?

>be South Korean
>have a shitty day in 14 hour long school
>kill self