So we all agree Search Party was the best new show of 2016, right?

So we all agree Search Party was the best new show of 2016, right?

Yep, great if you're jonesing for some Pynchon atmosphere.

Out of all the new trutv shows that came out it was easily the worst. Fucking wrecked was better.

>Pynchon atmosphere
Oh shit really? I hadn't heard anything about this show but you've piqued my interest.

Definitely check the show out. If there's any semblance of masculinity in you, you'll be immediately put off by the characters, but stick with it because they'll grow on you quickly.

It's TBS, not TruTV. TruTV's only show is Impractical Jokers.

That's a weird way to spell Atlanta, senpai

>Atlanta
I've tried to get into Atlanta but I just don't get it. It's not funny, the characters aren't great and I don't really see much of a storyline. What's the appeal?

>best new show
Maybe

>So we all agree
Go back to redd it consensus fag

Yes, check it out. First episode is the worst but it gets much better as you go.

am i supposed to pretend she's attractive?

I don't think so. There's a blonde girl on the show who's pretty hot.

Nice...

>What's the appeal
modern day black tv show that tumblr can shill with the worst rapper of all time. also they invited a great rap trio and the show focuses on an area that is currently the hottest place due to hip hop and rap

Maybe

shes cute but i dont watch tv nor do i understand what this show is about or even conveys

>when the blonde starts femdom texting nanny daddy
God my dick was diamonds

I'm not even into that sort of thing, but I was rock hard too.

The Young Pope
Quarry
Jon Glaser Loves Gear
The Good Place

The best new show of 2016 was Million Dollar Extreme Presents World Peace

The Young Pope. Come on, there isn't another acceptable answer

Search Party was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. I never saw why adults hated millennials until I cringe watched it.

The first episode is very much millennial caricatures, but it gets MUCH better.

>ugly bitch
>gay trailer
we ain't agreeing on shit faggot

The trailer is no good. You need to watch a few episodes.

I think that was the point, it's amazing how many people seemed to actually think you were supposed to like these characters, you are supposed to hate them and laugh at how they fuck up everything they touch with that entitled millennial attitude and in the last episode they all realize themselves how shit they are.

The ending was pretty good, but it's a punchline that came way up too late. Every other episode was somewhere in the range between dull and truly awful. I wouldn't recommend this series to anyone

I didn't think any of them were dull except maybe the first one. Three episodes in and I was absolutely hooked.

Same here, most of the episodes were top tier comedy if you understand that this is a dry satire of the Millennial/SJW mindset.

scenes with the boyfriend and crazy aggressive neighbor shouting about his dick, the gay friend being outed for faking his cancer, Chantal's reasoning for running away. fucking kek

thats not fleabag

Young Pope without a doubt my man.

>my charity does a lot of important work, we take a percentage of our donations and put them towards water bottles for poor African children
>correct me if I'm wrong but is the problem in Africa a lack of drinkable water or a lack of water bottles
>uhhh

I'm not doing it justice but that whole exchange was comedy gold.

>I'm glad we're doing this, it's all about have dialogue, starting a conversation.

Great stuff.

This

>The vigil for Chantal where all her sorority sisters start singing since you been gone
top fucking kek

does she go topless at all?

No, it's a basic cable show.

why watch it then?

dam son you deed it

so many hilarious moments

>Drew finds out Chantal liked him but he denies ever knowing her
>Elliot asks him if he killed her

The timing and delivery of it just made me laugh

>The Good Place
I dropped that on the first episode cause it was clear they were shilling for bmwf mixing or was in wrong about that? Cause I liked the premise.

I gave it a fair shot, but I couldn't make it past the first episode. Not even because of any Sup Forums reason. I just didn't think it was funny at all.

>I never saw why adults hated millennials until I cringe watched it.

That's the whole fucking point dip shit, you're supposed to see how self-absorbed most of them are. They literally say this in those gay ass interviews after the show

It was pretty. Alia Shawkat is my number 1 bae, so I was going to watch it anyway, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The ending was a nice twist also

The appeal is that the target audience doesnt know its a satire

i c wat u did there

She's beautiful

what the hell's the context of this scene?

She's so over the top jew, though. Big turn off.

No real context. It's just there to show the state of their relationship

Transparent is the best show ever, guys.

Nah just the hair is a slight turnoff though

What the hell happened to this girl? She used to be such a qt in Arrested Development.

She stopped being a child?

It's mostly hipster stereotypes. No one's trying to convert you to nu-maleism

Sam, it was funny, but pls go.
Give up.
Damn she got ugly after the original run of Arrested Development.