On behalf of the rest of the world, I propose we no long refer to good Britons as any of the following

On behalf of the rest of the world, I propose we no long refer to good Britons as any of the following.

>Bongs
>Britbongs
>Bongistanis
>Hell, anythign with 'Bong' in it

You have successfully gotten out of the cuckshed, I can only hope that you pray for our victory in November as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36138203
blogs.ft.com/david-allen-green/2016/06/14/can-the-united-kingdom-government-legally-disregard-a-vote-for-brexit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can concur with this, the British are finally worthy of our respect.

Nope, they are britbongs. Just like we are burgers, the leafs are leafs, and aussies are shitposters.

>The way things must be

Bong is a term of endearment

Limey cuckold is not

Captcha 1812

Bong is affectionate.
But they are Eurocucks no longer.
Congratulations dad, I'll chime 6 bongs in your honor.

And all it cost them was the value of their money.

GET THE BREWS IN LADS

So great to see the Motherland uncuck herself. Great to see democracy still means something in the West. Congratulation UK. I had high expectations for you, your decision tonight will set a precedence for us all.

>wanting to be more politically correct
>when Nigel "bringer of bantz" takes the wheel

t. alberto barbosa

>Brexit
>Trump wins
>Le Pen wins

Who /hyped/ here?

we have a shitload of gold under the bank of england too so it's not like we got memed hard either

BONG IN

BRITBONG, BONGISTAN OUT

Who was phone?

>2016
>speak english
>still has monarchy
>Britain
>great

I have the exact same kettle

Who else drunk at 5:30am on a week day because of Brexit?

silly, that belongs to your german queen.

If this is really happening, hopefully it will be a nice kick in the teeth to neo-con liberals all around the world. That's all I want out of this.

You brits have my respect.

Im not sure what the future holds for you guys, but god dammit I hope its glory.

Let us go one step further.

I propose to call the British the ultimate in compliments,

Honorary Americans.

Well done lads.

Well done.

Bong will stay forever. But now we can stop calling them Pakistan if they cut off migration.

All Anglos are free from any non friendly banter
Anglo alliance! THE GRIFFIN LIVES!

Beautiful. Only country in the world worthy of that honor rn sadly

>The prime minister acknowledged the need to ensure the UK's position within the European Union had "the full-hearted support of the British people" but they needed to show "tactical and strategic patience". —UK Politics, BBC

Cucked by his own people. Good.

>You have successfully gotten out of the cuckshed
wasn't this just a pretend vote with no actual bearing on reality?

ANGLOSPHERE WILL RULE THE WORLD SOON

Congrats, Britons. Even if Trump loses, then I'll feel better knowing that you guys at least got your freedom.

Wish us luck.

They still have the giant clock. That's what the bong comes from. As long as Big Ben stands, they are bongs. It's not bad.

here here, Brits are bros, yea and verily.

The unfuckening begins. Germany, take lessons. You're on my shitlist still.

Fuck off, Hillary voter.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

TRUMP IS NEXT

I should be going to bed.

BUT FUCK THAT I'M HAVING A CUP OF TEA.

The next few years are going to be hard...

BUT THE LION RISES!!!!!!!11

No, I will continue to call them bongs. But it's not because I hate them. It's because I love them.

I won't believe the UK is uncucked until they can have guns. Still, you're on the right path

>implying bong was ever pejorative

I bet you get triggered when Europoors call us fat

this desu lads

The bongs are gone... for now.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36138203

Best of luck, now that Brexit is done I can go back to shilling for Trump.

I love you guys, we'll rule it all

We reclaimed the bings and bongs long ago, it's like Australia calling each other cunts. Term of endearment you Yank twat

>71% of eligible voters voted
>pretend
Presidential elections in the US don't get that much participation.

>Those grills
What a great game

no im serious. some votes matter and some dont. was this the actual decision or was this just a poll for the fuckers in charge to deal with?

>He thinks Bonger is a negative term
>Newfags
This board is for people 18 and older.

>BBC declaring UK will leave EU
>Telegraph too
>i-it w-was just a j-joke guys

You're obviously new as fuck, yet you have the audacity to propose changes?

Kids these days have no shame.

Because the electoral college is a hell of a deterrent.

Nice job on a proper half+1 vote, lads.

HUZZAH TO AN ATLANTIC SINGAPORE!

I dub thee limies from now on

nigger, im asking a serious question. does this vote mean they are out or is more shit needed for them to actually leave? i have no idea how britbong politics work.

>Implying it isn't with love and respect that I call people bongs

There are lots of shitty people in the UK (about 48.21% of them in fact). UK residents I can take or leave, but BONGS are my friends.

>I dub
Looks you got triples, not doubles

We call them bongs because of big ben jokes. Its an affectionate name. Its not like amerifat or anything. I'll hold off on calling them cucks though. Maybe in a year or two I'll also stop calling them Ahmed or something similar.

Fuck Bongs, I literally just set off some fireworks in celebration of your victory. I am so excited for you, and what it may mean over here in Burgerland.

Guys I'm so fucking happy I love all you foreign dandies so much and now I don't ever have to post on Sup Forums with a proxy in future

how will i know what time it is in the uk without being able to use bing and bong?

use your brain, moran

>Brexit
>now Nexit
>Trump
The future is bright. Remove Weedman.

fuck off

>What follows any referendum vote next week for the United Kingdom to leave the EU? From a legal perspective, the immediate consequence is simple: nothing will happen.

>The relevant legislation did not provide for the referendum result to have any formal trigger effect. The referendum is advisory rather than mandatory.

blogs.ft.com/david-allen-green/2016/06/14/can-the-united-kingdom-government-legally-disregard-a-vote-for-brexit/

Bong is cool with me desu. Hopefully it puts a fucking pin in all the lol achmed jokes for a while at least

>was this the actual decision or was this just a poll for the fuckers in charge to deal with?
Technically it was non-binding which means theoretically they could ignore it. However anyone who tinks they will is a fucking spacca who can't into basic politics

Great, next opium war when?
Fuck China

I rather like being a Bong.

Proud of you. Feels good to declare independence, doesn't it?

But we can have guns user

Not until those niggers start allowing their citizens to defend themselves with firearms.

Till then, they're still a bunch of bitches.....just......a little less bitchy.

Trump-1 Hillary-0

What kind of jokes would we be the butt of right now if Brexit had flopped?

check these dubs before you go have a fresh pint to celebrate

I can't stop calling them Bongs, not until that greentext story stops making me smile.
>Oi you gits, it's six bong!
>SIX BONGERS!?

so it was a pretend vote that means nothing. oh well. it was a nice thought, i guess.

OI MATE ITS SIX BONG

>American by birth
>English by heritage

Is there a greater feel?

I can't even begin to think of how bad it would be. All I know is that you wouldn't be able to show your flag around here anymore.

You're goddamn right. It is tea time.

My fellow Burgers! Brew it if you got it.

They earned the right not to be called shitskins

Its a pretty dandy feeling. Now I just need Germany to fix itself so I can feel proud about that heritage again.

I would need to use an India proxy just to get a word in edgewise

Is iced tea acceptable?

For now. This is just the first step toward uncucking though. They still need to take back their rights to freedom of speech and self-defense.

>congratulating bongbongs for destroying their own economy in one day

you fucking did it boys, the legend was true all along

Stand tall and wear your flag with pride Britbro. You have your dignity back.

>English by heritage
my condolences lad

Which American states still have the Union Jack on their state flags?

m8 "Bong" isn't an insult. They have a famous fucking clocktower in that makes the noise. No worse than us being called "yanks" or "americlaps"

There's nothing derogatory about being referred to as a bong. Bongs they shall remain, as we shall always rest in burgers.

First they must retake Hong Kong.

>tfw stocked up on depressing reaction images
>was so ready to become the next POO IN LOO
>wake up a proud and free Englishman instead

>yanks will defend Britain seceding from the EU
>but yanks will respond with vitriol and hostility when the South tries to secede
Why don't you understand that the USA is the EU of North America? We want our sovereignty too. A reminder that the Confederacy did exactly what Britain did and had war declared on us.

Look at their hypocrisy.

I may be a British convict, but I'm a proud British convict

Onya Britain ;)

PUTIN - TRUMP - FARAGE
>KEBAB REMOVAL 2016-17

fucking cry about you pussy.

lost to a bunch of northerners and niggers.

this. Burgers are a masterpiece of culinary design. you got the meat, the vegetables, and the bread, its whole meal in one its perfect.
Amerifat is an insult, but we should keep being called amerifats until we right our wrongs in that department.

We don't mind being called Bongs.

But don't ever call us Eurocucks.

It's going to be a long process - but we did it!

don't let fear define your actions, be strong and take the challenge

He has a point really, should of fought as hard as the brits if you really wanted it.

MAGA lads, MAGA

Do it for the West

I was thinking the same thing. I never took burger as an insult, I really don't think bong is either. They're terms of endearment.

The numerals confirm my respect for the noble British.

MAY TRUMP WIN!!

But not cucked guns faggot.

I dont see why not. Tonight, is for the Brits.

It wouldn't have been that bad. Because deep down, in my heart of hearts, i fear that trump may not be able to pull off a victory against the liberal hordes.

>should of fought as hard as the brits if you really wanted it.
Go to hell

Britbongs will always be used, just as they should call us Americlaps. Both are endearing and not insulting.

You bet your ass I'm voting Trump