Untitled

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

abbott's such a bro

lol they were talking to alien feet the whole time!

is this guy inspired by terrence malick?

malick's latest works, that is

not gonna lie. I cried like a bitch at the end

worst movie this year

not the end, but there were a few moments, where this movie did it in a way no other movie ever managed to

one of the most impressive movies ever made

Discount Space Odyssey

this is like minecraft of movies

completely different movies in terms of form

it's possible to be fancy without looking fancy

No, that would be the sequel of 2001

Same, the music gets me every time

Not even similar movies

godawful bait

anyone on Sup Forums would kill to make a " discount Space Odyssey"

fuck kubrick, this is next level shit

>yfw you're intelligent and realize that they were not "aliens" but more evolved humans who time traveled back from 3000 years in the future in order to help humans unify before killing each other and themselves, by which saving their future six-legged asses

I saw it coming approximately 12 minutes into the movie. I was bored for the rest of it.

just watched the shitty screener, pretty good flick

poor mans boot leg version of Interstellar

Did you even watch it? No.

that's such a lazy and banal interpretation

If I were to think of the term pseudo-intellectual drivel as a movie this would be it.

alien foot kino tbph

arrival is post-intellectual

Honestly it wasn't too amazing
Worth a watch though

nolan wishes he was the director of arrival

His movies aren't made with the only intention to make the critic office feel smart and good about themselves.

nolan sucks his own dick

Not gonna lie i was confused as fuck at the end

i would if i could

The movie was good up untill the end with the see through time shit because circles ayy lmao, if it were just about trying to figure out how to communicate with the aliens and how their presents affects the world then it would have been great but the stuff about her daughter served no purpose other than to add emotion that had nothing to do with the story.

Presence*

Say I want to watch this RIGHT NOW, what website should I go to? Can't wait for a torrent to download

this is a good movie to watch in a cinema

u need to watch more kino my man cuz ur not prepeared for the greatness of arrival yet

rarbg.to/torrent/4t91ybo
Now GTFO before you get spoiled, even if theres not much to spoil.

is there a good copy of this online yet?

genius bit for me was when she was sitting in decon, tired out from the many futile visits and in her fatigue has a breakthrough.

She came up with the idea if using some form of visual aid and grabbed the whiteboard off the wall and a marker pen, great film.

For a movie that is trying to be intellectual they utterly failed.

1) understanding language is about semantics, symbols are only used for common practicality ( ever seen a chinese person trying to explain you something using hanzi? They will try to imitate gestures, sounds, show you a picture or point when there is a language barrier.

2) if they wanted to communicate with an unknown intelligent life form they would use intelligence based communication such as logic and objects, not knowledge based communication such as symbols and letters, certainly a form so intelligent they can construct impossible space ships can realize that trying to communicate something as simple as a fraction they would use patterns and not chaos that requires complex analysis and interpretation

3) it's been a few decades since time has been defined as the radioactive transmission of cesium during level changes, somehow learning something or changing your thoughts will not allow you to break physics, even assuming she can the movie's explanation creates a clear time loop

arrival is post-intellectual

when will they stop with the bootstrap paradox?

They could have eliminated the bootstrap paradox by using the character as the reference point of foresight and infinite future branches, but this writing is a complete cop out that sacrifices quality for accessibility.

>durr here is how our language works
>herp derp here is a phone number lel
>durp say these chinese phrases

this

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg

just watched it. knew everything going in. was not impressed.