Damn...ah...really makes you think

Damn...ah...really makes you think.

How long did it take you to write that?

caps is cruise control for cool

Been brushing up on the rules have we?

he probably just doesn't want aids, who knows how many black dicks emma watson has taken at this point

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

S
L
A
A
A
A
A
Y

what's with all the nostalgia lately? Is Sup Forums having its midlife crisis?

he's a proper gent

compare to andrew dice clay or donnie trump

looks like rape to me. didn't that DJ do that to taytay and she had him arrested?

tumblerinas can really be ignorant bitches

tom hiddleston is a fucking dick

>GOLDEN GLOBES: This foreign born A list dual threat actor not named Benedict regaled his table with multiple stories of himself. The Golden Globe nominee/winner spent a good 15 minutes telling people about where he acquired his cufflinks and showed no interest in anyone other than himself. Tom Hiddleston

I want a mentally ill gf lads.

It's been a while

I take care not to touch girls skin either. I just don't want to annoy them.

if its written in a blind items blog it must be true!

>A pretty-boy actor at peak success is kinda full of himself
What a scandal, you should post this every day until everyone knows what a monster he is

I find that one plausible due to his hilariously self-masturbatory acceptance speech. Felt like a parody of acceptance speeches.

you just know this is written by two lardos

I just worked at a show for a musician who was big in the 60's. He was a fucking asshole.

>A list dual threat
Obviously not Hiddleston

What does dual threat mean? Bisexual?

That they can do something besides acting like sing.

are you gay or trans or something?

i'm trying to figure out what type of people read made up celebrity gossip in their spare time.

good point.

>foreign born, GG winner/nominee, self-centered
who could it be?

WHEN I STARTED COLLEGE 5 YEARS AGO, WANTING TO FUCK WAS NORMAL AND HOVER HANDING WAS FOR CREEPY "NICE GUYS". NOW WE'VE YOUNG PEOPLE LOUDLY PRAISING THIS SHIT INSTEAD OF FINGERING THEIR WAYWARD YOUTH AWAY. THESE KIDS WOULD HAVE CALLED ELIOT ROGER "WOKE" BECAUSE HE "TREATS GIRLS LIKE QUEENS"
TWENTYSOMETHINGS ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW COOL AND HEALTHY IT IS TO NOT TOUCH ANYONE.
AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY LOSE EVERY ELECTION. THANK FUCK THESE ANTI-SEX CENSORIOUS FAKE-LEFT-LIBERAL-FEMINIST ADULT CHILDREN ARE LOSING RELEVANCE