And this year's The Best award goes to.. Cristiano Donaldo!

and this year's The Best award goes to.. Cristiano Donaldo!

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/the-best-fifa-football-awards/news/y=2016/m=10/news=the-fans-take-centre-stage-2847220.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZarBmw7xUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>individual awards in team sports

When will the American cancer leave Europe?

cristiano ronaldone

finally Sup Forums will be at peace

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR A BRASILERAO SECOND DIVISION PUSKAS GOAL OF THE YEAR INSTEAD OF MESSI IN COPA DEL REY FINAL RUNNING PAST 6 MEN TO SCORE LOL FIFA ANYONE BUT MESSI AHAHA...........................

What stats are SpG and UnsTch?

Reminder that the votes of the managers and captains non-countries like new-guinea, Samoa, Kuweit, Mongolia, Australia, Bangladesh, Antigua, Timor etc. represent the majority of the votes for the Ballon d'or

You forgot to list won titles for that year for each player, user ;)

Also, it's a joke award where the popular vote counts for 25%.
fifa.com/the-best-fifa-football-awards/news/y=2016/m=10/news=the-fans-take-centre-stage-2847220.html

Neymar is also listed in the final 3 for some reason

It actually makes no sense, Qatar probably sent them loads of money

that was 2 years ago now only journalists votes count. captains and managers chose fifa best player

>using the number of fouls receieved as a barrometer of success

this is how delusional missifags are lmao

shots per game and dunno, someyjing about touches.

>Takes less shots
>Scores far more goals
>Creates more goals
>Leads in literally every stat

Why do people expect ronaldo to win?

>FAKE Awards.
It all make sence now. This is all part of their narrative.

That's actually a valid stat, shows that he's hard to tackle

fouls also affects momentum of the game and can win important free kicks and penalties

Or it shows he's shit at evading fouls. My man Ronaldo just skips past them.

>one goes home to his dog, wife, and two kids to eat pizza and watch children cartoons
>the other goes to take selfies for instagram using various products and services full associated with him, his brand, and ultimately FIFA

gee, I wonder which will win

cr7 hardly dribbles so he doesn't get fooled a lot, but as soon as he gets close to someone, he dives

this

These two are undoubtly the best players since ~10 years, so why not aknowledge that?

Donaldo is a very good striker, no doubt. Also a fag and an asshole, petulant and stupid, cocky and retarded, an unsecure and pathetic faglord. I'd be really ashamed if he was playing for my team.
On the other hand Messi is te undisputed GOAT.
All those individual trophies, no matter who wins, and shit are just fireworks to feed the machine and get new customers among arabs, teenagers and women(obviously all in Donaldo's side). Really sad that that human garbage populates Sup Forums so much.

>you now remember that year where Kasami's angled volley didn't even make the top 3
>Shaqiri's against Poland didn't win GOTT at the Euros or even make the shortlist for the Puskas last year
Letting the average person vote was a mistake. They just vote for their countrymen, instead of for actual quality.

Not really. He had a 8.24 rating in the CL last season and an 8.52 in La Liga.

>Letting the average person vote was a mistake
And this is exactly why democracy is wrong, from voting for a fucking goal to electing the right goverment.

Carolean party when?

>Fraudnaldo is actually going to have 5 ballon d'ors

thinking of all the great players who never even won one, and then you have this guy who was only briefly the BPITW back in 2008 to have 5 is fucking ridiculous. Them re-opening the voting a few years ago after his hattrick against Sweden was fucking disgusting, and was the moment this award lost any credibility.

Like why would you dribble when you can pass and sprint past opposition? You dont call iniesta shit because he liked to pass the ball before dribbling

>Carolean party
*sigh*
Proper education and decent mass media should be the foundations of democracy. I'd ban all ignorant people from voting until they can proof that they have a decent understanding of history and how society works in their country.
Look at you brits, all neds voted for brexit and now you are screwed. Same applies for USA and rednecks voting for el Trumpo.

I voted for brexit m80 :DDDD

Enjoy the refugees.
Also Trump was the best candidate in every way

this, americans give too much importance to individual awards in sawker

No, watch our league and vote for André Almeida
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZarBmw7xUg

Because he didn't choke in the CL.

>play well in la liga but win nothing man

Managers and players of these countries by majority are still more objective in their voting than the likes of Spain and Germany who vote for their own players (or their teamates)

Post the stats of the CL when it mattered.

Half of Madrid did more than Neymar last season. It is a joke that a player that didn't even make it to semis is in that list.

>rating leliga higher than CL

yeah but goals scored in knockout CL games are worth two goals
messi played 10 fours more too

>the destroyer of eibar
>the matador of celtic
>le do nothing when it matters man

Previously when messi won it but ronaldo scored more you didn't see any americans posting this meme dogshit stats.

It's a true shame you weren't aborted. Please never post again.

>hating trump
Go back to africa

>liking Trump

Go back to Israel, sheeny

who would determine what is decent mass media or a decent knowledge of history? you? the government? also i see no way how that could lead to a totalitarian dictatorship...

I was pissed about that too. Messi deserved that award along with the Balloon and some fucking amateur hue (who quit his career to literally play video games) gets it because his fellow monkeys voted en masse.

>Because he had a stacked Madrid carry him throughout the season while he Tsu'ed some offside goals in
ftfy

We don't have any candidates for the Puskas this year.