/sexpat/

welcome to /sexpat/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXZr7oMU0K4Gu5WfaxTaMUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw too ugly to be a sexpat

>prozzie has a new video out

Thank you user.

Is travelling to another country to get laid the most pathetic thing a man can do?

I don't blame winston desu
Now all he needs to do is use that doctor money on fixing her fucked up teeth and teach her to speak properly.

Winston is crazy. Not only did he spend 10 years of his life in china he married a chink and if he ever gets kicked out he will be in a world of pain...Half-asian half-white kids have huge identity issues.

The self delusion and hatred of hapas makes me so happy.
There isn't a bigger bunch of losers in the world, blaming all their problems on their parents genetics.

They should all commit suicide.

Prozzie grill >>>>>> Serpentza grill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C-Milk grill

I used to be an active sex tourist in china but those day are long over.

antiNSA2 grill >>>>>> all these hoes

not really

Literally who?

AntiNSA2 is some reddit teacher fag, his wife is a schizophrenic alcoholic who sometimes pukes and pisses all over their apartment, they have four kids two of them are so severly autistic the guy has to speak with them in sign language. His wife also cheats on him all the time, furthermore AntiNSA2 hates cars so he rides everywhere with his bicycle, he also has a vlog. And he is about 165 or so.

looks like an average american to me

youtube.com/channel/UCXZr7oMU0K4Gu5WfaxTaMUg

His youtube

>his wife is a schizophrenic alcoholic who sometimes pukes and pisses all over their apartment, they have four kids two of them are so severly autistic the guy has to speak with them in sign language. His wife also cheats on him all the time. And he is about 165 or so.

Source?

his own youtube channel
i saw his profile and its too autistic
not even that fat guy who is a friend of Winston has such autism

its a fucking mixture

autistic dad with bipolar drunk mom

no wonder the kids are autistic too

>not even that fat guy who is a friend of Winston has such autism

are you talking about me? w-why are you s-so mean? I just want to live my life :(

Asians should go into Shariah lawing these niggers

the other guy
who is a degenerate, the one who has a kid with a shitty channel too

>sexpat thread
>eastern europe not mentioned
Alright, I know it was easier back in the day when we had to stand in lines for bread and when we were literal refugees, but your average pizza delivery boi earns as much as an east euro doctor

It's still a prime sex tourist region, use it up till you still can

true

I heard the girls are becoming more westernized and they don't care about westerners that much anymore. e.g. polish girls don't give a shit if you're from western europe, UK, US, etc. and they are addicted to their smartphones, and ukraine and russia are going the same way

and its already saturated with sex tourists, i.e. creepy rich arabs, turks, chinks, westerners etc

True that
But arab princes offer eastern euro girls "free trips to Dubai" to shit on their faces and they come back traumatized and a bigger wreck than before

>AntiNSA2 is some reddit teacher fag, his wife is a schizophrenic alcoholic who sometimes pukes and pisses all over their apartment, they have four kids two of them are so severly autistic the guy has to speak with them in sign language. His wife also cheats on him all the time, furthermore AntiNSA2 hates cars so he rides everywhere with his bicycle, he also has a vlog. And he is about 165 or so.

I just checked out his videos. I saw one where these girls asked him for how long he was in China. 15 years... and could only speak Chinese "a little bit". I still haven't found pics of his wife, yet.