Why do americans care so much about race?

why do americans care so much about race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaxploitation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Americans are inherently competitive.

because we have teenage identity crisis tier issues

because they are racist

because you get all your information about America from 24/7 news networks.

I don't know. Last time I checked L and Johnny Storm were niggers.

The elites have been forcing it ever since Bacon's Rebellion scared them.

nicely said

we don't

Protestantism.
>muh jesus race
>literal mud people
>blackened by the war in heaven
>joseph smith

You care more about race than literally any other country on earth

We are very multicultural and diverse.

if you ain't white you ain't right

if you ain't black you ain't worth jack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaxploitation
Jews realized that niggers have money too.
There's no easier way to exploit people than by dividing them into categories and specifically catering to each of their needs that -you- made up.

In real life, you'll find that most people don't actually give a shit about race, much like how people don't give a shit about anything that doesn't personally affect them.

The racial tension in America is something fabricated by the news media who have a profit motive to create a story to increase ratings.
Covering and exaggerating racist stories is an easy way to get ratings without really losing support.

if you ain't hispanic then you should panic

Fuck off anti-semite

if you ain't chinese then you a disease

if it's black send it back (to africa)

if ain't asian then you are probably haitian

>You care more about race than literally any other country on earth
Why do Australians never post anything factual?

Lack of an actual identity

>anti-semite
words that people don't actually use in real life.

If you ain't Amerindian then drown yourself in the Caribbean

>next one is george washington!!
I completely realize that Americans are gook tier

Well it's pretty obvious
In Europe it's german, british, french, italian, etc. But in the US they are just european mutts so to not say "europeans" (to not confound with the europeans of the old world) they say "white", because this is the skin color of europeans. This is a term to differentiate them from indians, blacks and latinos. This is due to their exposition to people of other races, for example people in european colonial empires also were "obsessed" with race, meaning they called themselves white and the others black or anything else

Nevermind I didn't read well the question
Well I don't understand either. This is pretty weird when they talk about "white people" or "black people" and then complain about racism when they separate races as if they were different species

See
Do you actually believe what you're writing? France is literally more racist than USA.

Americans often overreact to race.
You shouldnt frequently think about such a inconsequential rhing.
dont think, feel

Yes but it's not about race, it's about what they are, while americans CONSTANTLY talk about race. In France we never hear this word.

They don't want to be Tanasinn.

>while americans CONSTANTLY talk about race.
And you base this on media coverage of fringe groups.

chinks don't count

It's been a major talking point of their past two elections, you disingenuous cunt.

only a small percent does

i don't remember the last time someone mentioned race to me in person

>only a small percent does
That's why the recent US election had both Republicans and Democrats constantly going on about "racial" issues. Because only a small percent does.

>i don't remember the last time someone mentioned race to me in person
When was the last time you spoke to someone outside your family?

>It's been a major talking point of their past two elections, you disingenuous cunt.
Blacks are obsessed about race. Not every American is black.

>That's why the recent US election had both Republicans and Democrats constantly going on about "racial" issues. Because only a small percent does.

Blacks are obsessed about race. Obama's administration was about race. During the last election, BLM was whining about race and racing.

Blacks whine about race and racism daily and they're probably the most racist demographic.

Not smart or developed enough to have nations

Trump doesn't give a fuck and Americans do neither.

Because I dont like negroes or chicanos
sorry

only blacks and wh*Teoids have a sickening obsession with it, while everyone else is caught in the crossfire.

You mean filled with sandniggers,chinks,gooks,niggers,pajeets, I am a Chink can I fill the pie?

Would you like a Taiwan that is 52% Gweilo?

As long as their occupation isn't English teacher.

because its a non nation

At 52% they would vote to bring Somali refugees to Taiwan.

as a black man once said;
Capitalism is racism.

Is there female refugees?

It comes with being a young country. European countries already went through their phase

No.

Because they are aware of being racially inferior to the Eurasian master race

Maybe one every 50

sure thing buddy

Superior genes.

No, because European countries have always being defined by some kind of actual identity, be it ethnic, civic or otherwise, while the USA is some kind of Enlightenment political philosophy experiment

That's because whites and blacks don't mix well, while whites and other races mix just fine.

Oh fuck off, lady. Finland is practically an ethnostate, and they have fought hard for it.

They don't have much going on in their lives.

She looks like a corpse Jesus fucking christ
One who gets violently gangbanged by rednecks but she won't report it
It's the media hyping everything up, fringe groups are really hyping everything if you're not an urban teenager. Things will pass.

moving to a nordic country as someone with dark skin is such a horrible idea

No. Big cities are already crawling with migrants and the psychosis of the pro-refugee crowd only deepens. We're 10 years behind Sweden.

Are you sure these adult children fresh out of infested American public universities will manage to snap out of their warped perception of reality?

because americans are so wealthy and the life there is so safe and comfy that they have to artificially create problems and issues to make their lives a bit more fun

No

everyone does

This is the answer.

itt: manchild "colorblind" redditors

lots of refugees are moving to sweden actually and they call us racists and cruel for not treating them humanely when theyre in need and come from a war torn country. And our lefties buy this kind of dumb mind game and they dont realize these iraqi childsoldiers came through many perfectly habitable and peaceful eu countries to get here in hopes of getting gibsmedats. drives me crazy these apologist retards we have in charge.

Lmao,Chinks are the most racist people

I think so, we're a monoculturist country anyway don't know why people are making this such an issue, I'm sure this'll pass like it did before
I don't know dude a refinery outside my town is contaminating the water and giving people learning disabilities

>giving people learning disabilities
Sounds like an excuse.

Probably because there are huge areas in what would normally be beautiful progressive cities that are essentially no-go zones that youre killed and/or robbed within minutes of entering.
I don't know if Eurofags know this feel but being killed by black or Mex~ gangs if you step in the wrong area is bound to create a little racial tension.

They are not safe and social welfare doesn't work there.

Because non-whites are a problem