Just a reminder that the Leave vote is technically NON BINDING on Parliament...

Just a reminder that the Leave vote is technically NON BINDING on Parliament. There's a reason why republics are better than direct democracies. Hopefully Parliament does its job and ignores the vote for the sake of us all.

Rednecks who have never read a valid book in their lives are the future of UK. Deal with it.

The economic damage is done and the EU's image as a cohesive entity is done. The only thing failing to follow through would do is undermine confidence in the government and the last thing the UK needs right now is to have the public in direct conflict with the government.

But the people think that England can just sail off to the Atlantic and drop its anchor. The problem is that it will sink into the dark ages.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

What happens to all the Polish toilet cleaners if Britain does leave? KURWA?

you're a fucking moron, if they ignored the referendum they would never be allowed back into parliament its called accountability which is one of the main reasons they left the EU fuckface

England became the world's premiere empire when it limited the vote to merchants who knew how run a country and an economy. The masses are stupid and have ruined a once great country.

It's funny how all the things the britbong retards want to leave the EU for won't change, while all the benifits they don't know about will be gone.

Fuck off fascist.

Donbass rebel supporter detected.

So youre telling me there's a chance!?

Why do people unironically defend the EU?
Did you elect these people?

They leave and people can stop being lazy cunts.

It's like saying the Mexican border shouldn't be enforced so that cheap gardeners and maids can be hired.

Basically the entire british out campaign has been filled with easily varifiable lies, they murdered an opposition leader and surveys show the vast majority of british people don't even understand what the EU actually does.

They are litterally voting themselves out of a tax exemption. They'll be paying more money to the EU than ever before, while having no votes in it.

>why don't you stay with us and our benefits
Britain made similar arguments to the colonies once. Once.

We'll be paying nothing tot he EU ever again. :)

your delusional, educate yourself

Are you saying you can tell the difference between a military empire and an economic union?

I thought you guys were butthurt that you had no votes in the England, but England had votes in the EU.

I don't think you understand how tariffs work , and how everyone outside EU pays them.

>They'll be paying more money to the EU than ever before
Under what authority? What magical boogey man is going to force them into paying these taxes? You people Act like the UK is the first country ever to decide to leave the EU. Several Countries have and now without the EU's single largest Economic constituent the rest of the EU is doomed to rumble as other countries follow UK's example and get the fuck out.

Also, Britbongs seem to have this weird notion that EU is somehow forcing rapefugees into its borders.
>Be Turkey
>"oops, we let loose a bunch of rapefugees into Greece AGAIN... It'd be nice if we had the economic incentives and EU membership so we can close our borders better :^)"
>Get all sorts of concessions and undeserved expedited membership process
>EU and Germany gets all of the blame for rapefugees

You're an idiot.

what do people not understand about tariffs?

The closeish vote will give Parliament license to come to a compromise deal that gives into most EU demands re: funding and regulations. Basically the came cuck deal the other EEC non EU countries have.

Ignoring a majority vote for leaving will piss off a lot of your citizens.
>inb4 they'll never do anything
Humans always get pissed off, band together, and do something.

this tbqh

Nigel will just bring more pakis in to do that. He has said it himself. Brexit is just another face of White genocide.

I don't think you realize how much the UK leaving weakens the EU. Their political clout just diminished by a huge margin, and their ability to convince other disenfranchised nations to remain just faded.

And thank fucking god for it. If you look at the results, what is it? Uneducated white lower class idiots prone to fear.

The markets will sort out and Britain will stay and thank god this dumb nationalist trend is being rejected.

>what do people not understand about tariffs?
Tariffs require both power and authority to enforce. The EU just Lost a huge amount of both.

Do you mean to imply we did not share an economic union with Britain? We broke up with them over largely because of economic reasons, because we wanted the freedom to determine our own trade and use of our own resources. Made you should read some actual writings from that time period before you make these foolish uneducated claims.

what about norway? It's not in the EU specifically as I know. I don't know much about it, but I'm curious.

Norway has the benefit of being extremely wealthy. They still have certain ties to the EU, but they're not an actual member. Free movement with EU members, for example.

But the reason they can do this is because they're stupid rich and quite literally pay off the EU

Your post seems disconnected from common sense, then again so does the "refugee crisis" excuse for opening the flood gates.

Iawtp

stay cucked faggot

You're a real idiot if you can't understand what he is saying. A dense mother fucker.

Tariffs also require power and authority to refuse. And Germany by itself is strong enough to bully Britain without outside help. Any power the EU lost today Britain lost times three.

Just wait til Obama sides with the EU against Britain. Who are Britain's remaining allies? Literally everyone told them not to do it. But those fucking British mad men couldn't resist NIgels siren song.

That really wasn't the same thing. We in the colonies made up 1/5 of the entire british empire's population, yet we didn't have any seats in Parliament. Meanwhile Scotland, which had only a fraction as many people, had dozens of seats.

>Eu membership
>close our borders
Pick one friendo

This retard was being smug a few hours ago when he thought he was going to win. Now he is fucking buttblasted.

Congrats, Britbongs. You guys did great today.

If Obama fucks with the U.K. Trump will have a YUGE field day.

>Not wanting out of Ejew
I spot a traitor to the king right there

Norway is part of the Nordic Union, and can proxy most of the benifits, they also have a huge oil fund that is entirely owned by the government rather than businesses, and they use that money to subsidize all the things EU would usually subsidize.

The Norwegians told uk they wouldn't like being outside the EU.

vid related is penalty for treason

treason is betraying country, not govt

>But the people think that England can just sail off to the Atlantic and drop its anchor.
Some bizarre implication that trade ships are limited to staying within sight of land, the UK's military allies are incapable of projecting force across the Atlantic, and that diplomatic ties between the UK and the EU will be cut.

>The problem is that it will sink into the dark ages.
Hyperbolic statement of impending doom that will happen because the status quo has been upset and there can be no recovery from any kind of economic downturn.

If there's an intelligent point there I'm not seeing it, and the fact you think there is leads me to believe you might be pretty unintelligent yourself.

With what?

Obama already told them not to do it. Nato told them not to do it. EU told them not to do it. EVEN CHINA TOLD THEM NO. Only Russia said it was a good idea. Because now Ukraine can never join EU and Putin can have his cake.

Trump has no leg to stand on. He studied econ. He knows this is bad.

Right, but isn't the UK net loss on money in and out of the country, so EU subsidizing projects seems like that would be something the UK wouldn't benefit from?

Are you autistic?

Are you incapable of non concrete language?

No the UK gets money than it receives, maybe England pays more, but northern ireland, scotland and wales, are the big receivers i think.

The treasury of the UK and the financial instututions was asked this question, i think they published some pretty extensive calculations, but their answer was that they payed a fair amount and got a fair amount and it was economically sound.

That gets worse when they leave.

It gets more expensive to buy EU goods and British exports are going to get reammed by whatever punitive deal the EU makes with Britain in the next year.

So they will still need to pay taxes to EU, but they wont be able to buy anything, and they dont get any of the subsidy money back.

>hyperbole is an argument and if you don't accept that you're autistic
Are you legit retarded my man?

This guy gets it better than half the europeans, fucking sad really.

better than arabs and shitskins

The EU needed reform, no doubt. But you went from one extreme to another. You don't have to burn the whole house down in order to keep out immigrants. The migrant crisis was already beginning to subside.

I guess that's why you look at all these people on twitter with their #voteremain virtue signaling, and they all have that retarded soulless zombie look in their eyes, and you can just tell they all do exactly what they're told and don't want independence. You probably also think of Hillary Clinton as a very classy and intelligent person.