How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Got my STEM Asian gf

The girls in your OP are getting younger everyday

Why should I? I will probably be dead by the 22nd century.

By breeding with the Asians and ushering in the future master race

you dont plan to have kids?

chipao is cute af.

this

>Asian century
>>>/2009/

It won't be an Asian century. Not now and not ever.

Jews have already transported their assets from West to East.

mah nigga

We must all breed with asians to raise the intelligence of the human race.

Better hide my dogs.

Hapas are an abomination almost as severe as the Mestizo. Keep to yourself stupid weaboo NEET.

>Hapas are an abomination
I disagree.

By letting my city be yellowwashed. Vancouver was a shithole before yhe asians so whatever

Mate, at the end of the day the most important metric to define someone isn't their appeal/impression. It's their contributions/roles. Hapas have higher difficulty integrating and contributing to society from my anecdotal evidence.

El mestizaje maligno.

>One of the wealthiest men in the world
>Still marries a hyper Vivian

Why?

Source

Los mestizos are cute.

Developing terminal yellow fever

eggh..

I wish all of Jap children were like the two. I really hate them of which faces are consistently retarded

Fuck I've been looking for this picture for a long time, thanks mi amigo.

a-are you sure you're only looking?

I-I saved it too...

how are the asians going to sort out the muslim problem?
they have to be defeated first

the boys might struggle but the girls don't

boys should just move east, fill the planet from both sides

Eh, you could still find a lot of momentum for it as late as 2015. The stock market crash in China really dampened the enthusiasm tho

okay
but nothing in that picture answers my question

it's hot that asian girls are grateful for white dick, but it makes them really not-stimulating to talk to or as relationship partners.

asian girls are good every now and then for a fuck or an ego boost but I'd say for me , for the most part only non-asian girls or asian girls born in a white country are relationship material.

asian girls born in western countries or raised their since they were young children are normal and interesting. they're much better.
But asians who are actually from east asia, no thanks. too dull. only good for getting your cock worshipped.

Zuckerberg is new money. In order to be old money, he needs a good starting point for a dynasty that'll take his money and do insane shit with it to turn it into even more money. A plain-looking wife he can have 2.5 kids with and who won't leave him is basically perfect for this.

Pic related is Rockefeller's only wife. She wasn't much of a looker either, even though the man was rich enough to be able to leave her and find someone younger and prettier. Sure, we can talk about how norms of the time would have made that a scandal, but it all really just ties into the same thing - new money wants to be old money, and new money becomes old money by forming strong, stable families.

China, Japan, and Korea, please destroy the middle east and put an end to islam. Only then can you have your century ...

Shit, the pic didn't upload. Here's Rockefeller's wife.

What if this the italian century?

More like Gaysian century

>Jew
>Aryan

It would be a lot better

>Congratulations user, and Sakura... it's a boy!

Moving to Vietnam next month to live with my gf Tbh

>mfw

I born in Asia

does she like creedence clearwater revival?

She probably would. I think she'd figure out what the music is about pretty quickly though

awww so cute
MOOOOODS

don't care, i just want to see yurop burn again