Is Tame Impala Sup Forumscore now finally? At least this album and Lonerism

Is Tame Impala Sup Forumscore now finally? At least this album and Lonerism

more like LAME impala

Not Sup Forumscore probably never will be

But the contrarians have finally stopped shitting on Kevin mostly

babys first psych record

don't listen to these contrarian retards , OP. Innerspeaker and Lonerism are and have been Sup Forumscore for years at this point. Sup Forums decided to turn on some of its favorite bands as soon as the ""normies"" started picking up on them

What would you recommend to listen to after?

It's honestly great psych music, suggest something better.
This isn't a challenge, genuinely would like to hear some other good psychedelic music.
Also Kevin suffers from being extremely derivative of his influences, but his writing and sound design are too notch. Currents is a step in the right direction and I'm excited to see where he goes next.

Kevin saved psych rock and fags still hate him.

fags hate psych rock, its soyboy repellent. soys wouldnt dare take psych drugs

babbys first poopypost

And people who take psych drugs don't listen to tame impala

fuck off

They're not even psychedelic. They're an indie rock band with reverb pedals. They're The Stroke.s

>reverb pedal
thats not even what that is. a lot of care goes into his production other than just putting reverb on everything. he uses so many different pedals, he could constitute as a shoegaze band

No he couldn't. Shoegaze is defined by its sound, not by how many effects pedals are used. And effects pedals are no mask for bad songwriting, which this guy seems to have a huge affinity for.

I left their set after maybe 2 songs in Baltimore a few years ago. It's such awful boring indie rock

Why would you go see a band you don't even like just to leave early? Was it free? I had a good time seeing them in Atlanta in 2015. Why? Because I actually enjoy their music. Also, you seem like a cunt.

I take acid every other week and Tame Impala is one of my favorite bands.
Currents is my favorite though.

Fight me cunt

source on these claims?

t. tame impala listener/psychedelic drug user

Wrong

Yes, it was free, the girl I was with at the time bought my ticket. They were co headlining with M83 who was touring that really terrible album at the time. It was just a bad show all around

LOL literally bout to drop some acid tomorrow. Fuck off

I used to love Tame Impala but I feel like I’ve outgrown them. Currents went from good album that I’d hope would grow in me to this is just Kevin selling out to the forever 21 crowd. The cheesy teenage girl lyrics and boring songwriting do no justice to his great production skills. Shame Kevin had so much potential, wished he just took the experimental route.

Teens first psych record*

>Implying Currents isn't his best and the best pop album of the decade

I am

Well you have a bad opinion.