Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyxfpfGj0rU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean "moshing"?

Fucking beta

>go to Sup Forums
>people redditfrog post
Why do normalfags have to do this shit?

>why the fuck are people dancing to this music?

You're a faggot if you don't think moving around during fast or heavy shit played live enhances the experience. It's not always arbitrary, it's just how the performance legitimately feels.

you are just another asshole fucking piece of shit asshole

what concert?

The last concert I went the band was telling people to mosh

>not moshing to kreator
what are you a fucking pleb go back to ontario and take that stick up your ass with you

>go to club
>trying to enjoy the music quietly by myself
>girls keep bothering me

idiot

jesus christ you're a fag

this is truly a retarded post. youre asking why ppl dance to music

I hope one day somehow, without ever knowing who you are, I crowdkill the fuck outta you at a show.

This is why I love Sup Forums.

yeah cuz the band really wants to see everyone in their audience be some stiff-necked soy suckers not moving to the music, ogling slack-jawed like some doped up yak.

This b8 brings me back to days of yore. O what wonderful shitposting there once was here.

shut up fuckass

This but unironically. Why am I expected to dance just because you are?

Dont worry, youre totally able to stand their in one spot with your arms crossed if youre too cool to move to the music.
People will be like "holy guacamole look at that awkward kid in the back with his arms crossed he looks so badass! He doesnt play by anyones rules"
Youll 100% get laid.

>All the passive aggressive fuckbois itt

God forbid someone doesn't enjoy wailing and thrashing around like you. You people really are fucking insufferable

>unironically
I want people who use this word here, dead.

this but, unironically.

its good exercise and gets ur endorphins going
sit-down if you want no-one cares just dont get in the way of anyone else

Imagine OP at some EBM concert.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=DyxfpfGj0rU

I don't care if they think I'm a loser or awkward. what does it matter? And I'm not going to a show to expect getting laid. So again, why?

Trust me I would love to be a normie like you but I am too autistic to ever be able to align socially like that.

>go to a concert
>suffer from tinnitus for the rest of the life

i would honestly prefer being on a comfy couch smoking weed to the live music. instead of being around smelly ppl acting like idiots

Why even go?
I've only ever been to one gig, when I was about 16 and it was a really awful experience.
Don't even remember the people playing, this shitty local hardcore punk band and some other faggots.
People tell me music is best experienced live, but I have no plans to ever have a similar experience again. Don't listen to anyone who tell you how to appreciate art a specific way

Honestly you are definitely missing out. Go and see your favourite "big" band when they are in town or even playing at a festival and you'll enjoy it. The difference between a band with a $100,000+ soundsystem and lightshow etc to listening on headphones or hi fi at home is pretty significant.

Protip: always stand about 3/5s of the way from the front, or as close to the soundboard as you can get.

Some songs just sound better. I heard Sabbath's Under the Sun for the first time live and thought it was the greatest thing ever.

>Get ear infections
>Suffer from tinnitus before I even go to a concert

>go to concert
>everyone there likes the same music I do
>get anxious
>exit the venue and go back home

this but ironically

>go to a concert
>people stay still the whole time
>I'm the only one dancing

why do normalfags have to do this shit?

>go to death grips concert
>crowd full of cringy autist Sup ForumsTants, including Anthony fantano in the flesh
>try to talk to Melonhead while he’s waiting in line, really really awkward dude
>show starts, some autists start to “mosh”
>push them as hard as I can anytime they come near me, causing a domino effect hopefully making a bunch of cringy death grips fans fall down

>years later go to another death grips show, get drunk and do the same thing
>leave during ministry’s performance after they play their antifa song live and start to pass out on the sidewalk waiting for my friend to leave

Good times

AHHH THIS