China v India

Who will win the inevitable war between China and India? Who will your country support?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-china-tensions-kashmir-soldiers-throw-stones-at-each-other-a7897241.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both are niggers so i dont care

curry niggers vs white rice niggers
Who would win?

China will win, but there's something in me that wants to root for Modi.

>koreans
>not the niggers of east asia

t. real nigger

White rice absorbs curry

/thread

Was BRICS just a bad meme?

the only country that would benefit from that war is America

it is a meme but we have this instead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

China overlords will squash poo!

China will grow larger!

A lot of the men in both cultures are very feminine. They will not go into a full scale total war.

Overlord will get stuck in poo

they will have a catfight :3

Like India gives a shit

Well, on the one hand India is nothing more but a one huge toilet. On the other hand China is really suck at wars. I don't even know.

China managed to beat India last time they fought.

>this ain no dubious source stubid i-is the habbeinggg
Sup Forums please stop

Also keep in mind it will be fought in the himalayas where the border dispute is so no navy or airforce.

I'd rather they stop since both are major consumer of our palm oil but I'd say China, VT-5 light tanks that can climb there, hundreds of local gen 4.5 fighters compared to India's HAL Tejas in development hell.
They are already throwing stones at each other.
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-china-tensions-kashmir-soldiers-throw-stones-at-each-other-a7897241.html

>hurr I am not informed on world affairs so therefore nothing can be happening

Read the news fatso

there's nothing in an armed conflict for both of us, there's not going to be a war.

I feel like China should curbstomp the poos but they might panic and launch nukes.

>who will win
everyone else

How? Here's the thing, both China and India are nuclear powers which means all out war is out of the question. What you'd have instead is "border skirmishes" over a country sized high altitude area, perhaps even proxy fighting in Nepal. It would be a game of trying to create facts on the ground in relatively short spans of time, meaning fast mobilization and use of existing infrastructure would likely be the key. China has the edge in both these areas while India does posses arguably more advanced military assets, still the Indians would be forced to simultaneously man and mobilize on its border with Pakistan, yet another nuclear armed state, in order to prevent them from using the advantage of fighting in the Chinese border, meaning you have a potentially very volatile dynamic it would be in the interest of the rest of the world to contain.

No one wins as a result, China could potentially redraw some of its disputed border but at the risk of revitalizing the insurgency in Tibet which could now find allies to fund and arm them in India.

It's a fucking mess, but thankfully an extremely remote one. Military on all sides in that region of the world is used to going through their day with artillery guns permanently trained on their positions, it will only be orders, someone in central government in dire need for political grandstanding that will start a war, and most likely it will be a very short lived one, although it could get ugly.

India has had many wars and continual skirmishes with Pakistan for half a century now (and won pretty much every one), they're much more battle-tested.

I imagine India could easily repel any Chinese offensive.

A conventional war between these two would be rather nice actually. We reduce the population and we'll see what is effective in modern war.

>How?
the fewer (relatively) powerful countries there are the easier it is for america to keep its hegemony. both are also regional asian powers and america definitely wants to keep full control of that region instead if dealing with other major players

China has operational nuclear weapons.
India doesn't.

India is fucked.

Nothing's gonna happen, move along

bullshit

we lost to the chinese the last time we fought

>inevitable war
lmao

India ever won a war?

Two against Pakistan

In 1962. And it was hardly a good performance from the Chinese.

Look at the last clash:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes

Indian victory.

Actually it's been four

They also intervened in the Sri Lankan civil war just a decade ago

I remember the 1960s as being a massive shitstorm for the Chinese so you can't really blame them for losing anything then.

Since our prime minister sold our country to China for some sales rights on salmon we probably would support them.

>tfw India will become superpower to 2030 because it would be absorbed by China

America is ruled by a retard who doesn't genuinely understand what "geopolitics" means. and that's assuming he's not working as a proxy for you guys. So Trump let's go of the TPP the very first day he's in office, creates distrust in allies like Korea and Japan then tries to go manchild bully on Kim Jong Un and you're telling me you expect the Americans actually have some sort of plan to mantain "hegemony" in the region?

China is not backing down the South China sea, Trump chaos all but guarantees they're now in a better position to sway interests in countries like Vietnam and the Philipines in their favor. India can't fill the US vacuum and it isn't even trying, they're just going for trying to grow business at the expense of everything else. The biggest factor for peace in the region right now is that both India and China have a LOT less real military capabilities than they should on paper and their militaries know full well they're not ready for any kind of real conflict.

Asia is a free for all right now and India would only be a distraction for China.

wrong
in 30 years our military satellites would bombard china and create a new indian empire

India. I always support the underdog.

It would be miracle if every indian will have a normal functional toilet in their apartment in 30 years.

I completely agree regarding Trump. Ditching the TPP effectively represented them abandoning trying to dictate terms in the pacific region.
His "America first" rhetoric was built off a very childish outlook on how world politics worked. China aren't going to face up against America by themselves, they're going to build relationships with other nations just like everyone else does. America was doing the same before Trump came in, who has made it clear that he doesn't care for doing the same. Even staunch, geographically important American allies like Japan, South Korea and Australia who are important to protecting American interests have been essentially told to go fuck themselves.

Nobody is going to fight. The only people that get to have wars nowadays are arabs and africans

Yes, it was a huge mistake to drop TPP like that, it should have certainly been re-negotiated, corporations got way too greedy on writing terms favourable to themselves, but not abandoned. The US basically walked out of its policy for the region and offered no alternatives, traditional Western allies are in a sort of limbo in terms of alignment even if still nominally holding to the same terms in what concerns defense.

It's not that everyone is going to become an ally to China but this really changes the long term horizon, the Americans basically surrendered without a single shot being fired.

>Who will your country support?
Both

Japan will support India

but China has been your master over 1000 years

China normally, but India if Pakistan joins China

Oh look, more "tensions" that will lead to nothing more than economic pressures and proxy wars.

The Great Powers won't fight, it makes no sense to do so with the threat of nuclear devastation in such a scenario, not to mention geopolitical gains made by other rivals and economic losses.

India.

China wouldn't move, and couldn't maintain logistics to support a large army in that area.

It would be costly, internally politically and the build uo they've made along the coast around the South China sea would be undermined.

if they go to war I wonder how countries with large populations of chinks/poos will fair. Should be fun watching chinese and indian street fights in Sydney and Melbourne.

>foreigners pretending they know what's best for Americans
Kek.

China is the one with actual roads and railways in the area.

India is... India.