Just look at these japs on this Sup Forums board

Just look at these japs on this Sup Forums board.

Blasting his inferior complex basically, all, basically all the fucking time.

I mean, I feel surprised. Is there any nation on this earth who has harsh outcast tendency as Japs?

jeez it's really disgusting. even if they're mere internet imageboard posters.

Japs are fucking shame of NorthEast Asian and they diminish all the other asian's reputation as shit all together.

youtu.be/L2vU_N3mNwM

I really feel obnoxious whenever I see jap posts. not because they used to slaving Korean 1 century ago, but because I can obviously see they're fucking autistic annoying typical outcast.

It's literally cancerous to just see what they posted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k-lnOhhl8M0
youtu.be/wvOZgPwhZbQ?t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you love japan????

did you know japan has four distinct seasons

did you know japan has smarr benis

I bet it's your proxy post, want it Kim?

>I really feel obnoxious whenever I see jap posts
You are obnoxious, you fucking gook. Now fuck off

did you know japan loves the UNESCO?

本当にいい加減にしてくれ
何でそういう書き込みばかりするんだよ
頼むからマナーを守れよ

PLEASE LOVE JAPAN!!!

>Japan
youtu.be/k-lnOhhl8M0

this is how Gigolo in Japan does look like.

And they still wonder why Whites and Americans discriminate them so very much.

jeezus. just kys. kys fucking Japan. And see the youtube video I linked and have some self-reflection time.

>cuddling bordellos

AHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH

only in the land of rising sun

wut if u extra beta faggot, can you cuddle with animu pillow instead of real woman?

This are the effects of nuclear weapons ladies and gentlemen

anime?

I love Japan

Just look at these.

youtu.be/wvOZgPwhZbQ?t=50s

the whole bunch of Japanese culture is simply outcast omtimized things. wtf.

seriously how can a nation have created those extremly many quantity of outcast culture?

Fucking. Just. Jeeezuz fuckign Christ. fucking land of outcast

emerges me cringe every freaking time.

Just rangeban Japan from Sup Forums please. I'm really sick of abhorrent shitposts scattered here and there by a bunch of deranged my countrymen all the time on Sup Forums. The quality of this board will be drastically improved once range banishment of Japan is applied. Just do it.

Thank you a true good Japanese caring other international posters.

but can we rangeban Japanese irl by dropping 3rd nuke too? hope kim could afford for it

you and other good japanese posters including those who come here to practice their english won't be able to post here if they rangeban japan

>Sup Forums rangebans Japan
>south Korean shitposters pick up the slack

If they're gonna do it, they better rangebans both.

same jap who live in Portugal :^)

and yeah I'll accept to be banned together with jap. and I will rangeban Japs irl too by sending third nukes. 4th or 5th nukes for you would come out from China, too.

Good, begone you slant eyed turd.

>Japs are fucking shame of NorthEast Asian and they diminish all the other asian's reputation as shit all together.

But Japan isn't "North East Asian" nor do we claim ourselves to be in the first place. Rather, it's always Koreans that want Japan to be part of NE Asian and get butthurt whenever the Japanese say they aren't, as NEA is no better than Africa without Japan, not to mention the fact that Koreans tend to pretend to be Japanese and run sushi place and shit outside in the west ;^)

of course I love

You're projecting real fucking hard man

>dat poor font with harshness