What good artists aren't on any streaming service

What good artists aren't on any streaming service

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!IUh2hCxI!zBhBywTLo57dD0LbDLREfg!8c4yhA5Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jay z

Cradle of Filth

Fishmans

I would kill for a high quality stream of Long Seasons. The vinyl is nearly $200 and even a CD is pushing $40 - plus shipping from Japan. But that album is damn near perfect.

I don’t know but I’m sure glad king crimson isn’t available to stream so I don’t accidentally have to hear their shit music

>good artists
>jay z

Pick one

your mom

At least in Mexico Peter Gabriel
>jay z
I have Tidal and he's on it for obvious reason

also I think Gabriel is on Apple music

mega.nz/#F!IUh2hCxI!zBhBywTLo57dD0LbDLREfg!8c4yhA5Z

you might find this useful

yes go listen to lil nig or some other shit

joanna newsom

Nujabes

Tool

yea he is. Tidal. His streaming service most people haven't even heard of, lol. Great advertising/marketing with that one Mr Z

he's on Spotify now since Christmas

THANKYOU
great news

the point of tidal was for a bunch of rich fucks to claim losses on their investment and avoid taxes on their other sources of income. a lot of films are made for this reason, too.

me

Hey good to know. I mean even it was most likely a legit punt, I've always wondered how its stayed in business for so long . This makes total sense

Some of DJ Shadows other works, specifically Private Press, due to copyright or something.

he literally owns one of the big streaming services

I don't understsbd streaming music. What do if internet is out? I'm 29 and still download music and maintain a library of about 30 gb. I have this library backed up on multiple drives.

my fuckin nigger. Thanks man.

Nah just cause you listened to a Kanye album on tidal while wearing your Frank Zappa shirt and checkered belt or whatever doesn’t give any truth to your statement

This, why is this the case? Was Shinji or someone in the band one of those "muh physical releases" like Fripp?

>30 gb
>trying to show off with that
Lmao.

Also, you can download stuff if the lights go out and you can also stream using your phones data, but unless you live in a shithole country, this is such a retarded and cherry-picked complaint.