I like Japan. Japan is my favorite country that isn't the US or in Europe...

I like Japan. Japan is my favorite country that isn't the US or in Europe. Don't know the language and I don't like anime but I do like old Godzilla movies and Nintendo and think the girls are qt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJWAuVjKGOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but Japan is the vassal of US

disgusting

I just moved to Japan from the US about three weeks ago and it's been a mixed experience. Still pretty positive, but mixed. Leagues better than other countries I've been to though.

more

What are your pros and cons of staying in japan?

Pros:
>low cost of living
>positive racism if you're white (I am) such as girls thinking you're super exotic (especially if you have good facial hair)
>if you show that you're TRYING to fit in/assimilate, they are very grateful and it shows
>the food is fantastic
>they're fun to drink with, esp because they tend to be lightweights
>most of the girls are qt as fuck, even up to age 45
>language is fun to speak even if it doesn't always seem to make sense
>language is very context based so you really only need to understand like 1 out of every 3 words to make out the meaning of what is being said
>almost no crime
>public transport is cheaper and far more useful than a personal vehicle
>gorgeous urban AND rural landmarks

Cons:
>when people are rude, they get R U D E
>negative racism if you're white ("Another disgusting anime-obsessed foreigner eh?" even if you don't like anime)
>not too many opportunities for work other than teaching English since you need a permanent residency thing to work anywhere else
>I got told to leave a hotspring specifically because I have tattoos on my back (if you have no tattoos I doubt this is a con for you)
>not a lot of variety in the food even though it tastes good
>girls expect you to marry them after 4-6 months of dating
>housing can be kinda cramped
>public transport is kinda cramped
>Shinzo Abe

>girls expect you to marry them after 4-6 months of dating
If you like women and want to live in Japan this would be a positive for you I suppose.

I just don't like being pressured into something like that. Time limits can be arbitrary when dating imo. But I do see your point.

>even up to age 45
I will do jumping jack if this is true.

Oh hey I visited your place for a month. Also a solid country but for different reasons.

You visited my place? That's housebreaking and that tends to be a smidge illegal.

>when people are rude, they get R U D E
This is a new one to me. Care to elaborate?
>Shinzo Abe
I haven't really heard much about their PM. Is he not well-liked over there or something?

>Shinzo Abe

I don't understand.
Things are looking up pretty rapidly since he has became prime minister again.
Besides, he's not smart enough to decide everything alone for all those positive changes.

I'm sorry. Your "barbershops" are also "illegal" but what do I know.

If someone is nice here (which is the case like 95% of the time) it's pleasant. But on the rare (5%) time you meet a rude person, they're HARSH. Like "Why the fuck are you in my country, filthy foreigner? Go home. No one wants you here." That's happened like three times.

As for Shinzo, he is vehemently anti-immigrant and seems to go out of his way to make things harder for non-native to live here, even if they came legally. Perhaps I'm wrong but most of the Japanese I've spoken with don't seem to like him.

>harder for non-native to live here
He's actively making it easier for gaijin to live and work here. Now Filipinos can be a maid, the work permit for the 4th generation nikkei Brazilians, and an expedited permanent residency for skilled workers etc.
Where do you live? People with lower education or lower income tend to be more critical of the current administration.

>As for Shinzo, he is vehemently anti-immigrant and seems to go out of his way to make things harder for non-native to live here, even if they came legally. Perhaps I'm wrong but most of the Japanese I've spoken with don't seem to like him.
I had come to believe this was a general sentiment the Japanese shared , though admittedly only though hearsay. All the Japanese I've ever known were pretty kind to me, though that could've been a result of them coming over here and not vice versa.
I'm curious about all this since I eventually want to study abroad or intern there next year. I've got a thick skin, so a little bit of prejudice or banter doesn't bother me a bit, but I'd like a heads-up all the same.
You know how they feel about black people? I can't imagine there's too many black people over there, and that would also affect me directly. My father taught English there for a year or two about 2 decades ago, and while I don't think he had any issues (even had a couple pics of him with some qts), public sentiment may have changed.

to be honest, that's hot.

meant to

Is japan a good place to hide out during the upcoming civil war? Are all the white women there married?

Japan is your favorite country.

>You know how they feel about black people? I can't imagine there's too many black people over there, and that would also affect me directly. My father taught English there for a year or two about 2 decades ago, and while I don't think he had any issues (even had a couple pics of him with some qts), public sentiment may have changed.
These people make it sound like they're finally freed from the oppression of their slave roots:
youtube.com/watch?v=yJWAuVjKGOQ

Some people in rural areas or younger kids might casually comment on your skin colour, hair, or dick size.
It doesn't mean they are discriminating against you for being black, but they have absolutely no sense of political correctness.
Racial differences have never been a big issue in our society, so we might feel uncomfortable about the way we are so nonchalant about them.

wtf is that thing on the left?

>insinuating that I'm poor and dumb
Oh okay truly my eyes have been opened

I'm told blacks are seen as lesser than Japanese and whites, but not to such an extent that a black person would be harassed. Maybe a passing glare.

I've seen VERY few white women here. The only white people tend to be men from what I've seen.

I can clearly see you're a fucking degenerate weeb

Abe is fucking Korean puppet of US, pretending to be right wing to hide his filthy background. It's like stealthy Jews in western politics.

>fucking mirrors, how do they work

OH its a tongue.. I thought her camera was in front of her not behind and it looks like an upside down dick..

>I've seen VERY few white women here. The only white people tend to be men from what I've seen.
Shame. Japan seems like a nice to live but I am not attracted to asian women like at all.

not you personally but kind of japanese you are dealing with may be of lower class.

Geez, this is long but I'll try to watch it. Thanks.
Yeah, I can take that. People ask to touch my hair here on occasion even; I've got no problem with that.
Ah, a couple glares would suck, but I wouldn't mind.
From my research it seems the lower classes have more issues with race no matter where you go, so it wouldn't surprise me. I can deal with that, especially considering I don't believe I would be around the lower classes all that often.

beware of kancho attacks as well

Is this actually a problem? Do people actually do this?

Not OP, but I just looked that up, I would probably laugh if that happened to me. It's just something silly and not painful r-right?

never show your back to japs

How do you avoid showing your back when you're walking in the street? I hope those salarymen at least take me out on a date if they're going to stick it in my butt.

ninja training

Japan is okay for a short term stay, living there long term is hell though(as in having kids and a family)

Your wife stops putting out after kids are born, your kid will be bullied in school, you'll be treated like shit at work and passed over for promotion.

Money can fix a lot of the problems, but major problems still exist. Just go there for a holiday, and leave it, it's not worth it.

Damn straight. America runs this show.

I can imagine that is what it's like as an English teacher all around the world. How would a scientist working in Japan for a couple years be treated? Would I get shit on there? I'm a 6'3", in shape, and good-looking. Would people throw their boipuccis and fempuccis at me? Or is it like the other anons said where they expect you to marry in 4 months?

I live in the Matsubara area of Osaka. It's my understanding that these people are pretty different from the rest of Japan. On a side note: As much as I like it here, I wish I had some friends from Sup Forums that could meet up with.

If you want, you can give me a way to contact you once you ARE here. I wouldn't mind helping someone out fresh out the gates.

japan is the 2nd biggest shithole of asia (1st is india)

risk of beeing nuked again

for some reason this shithole is called jewpan.
do you like samurai movies? they did gay orgies like the greeks

I like Japan.
Japan is number one.

Sure, though it'll be only for a summer and either next summer or the summer thereafter. After I finish college I might return though.
Email me at [email protected] with your email, and I'll give you mine after that.

number one in what? in not shaving their pussies?
jewobesenese also like to put tentacles of Octopus in ass

most recognized movie is boku no pico...
no wonder why...

spamming nigger pics