/box/

Previous >Saturday September 23 - You Tube PPV
Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury

>Saturday September 23 - HBO US Sky Sports UK
Jorge Linares vs Luke Campbell

>Saturday September 23 - WBSS ITV Box Office (Free)
Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov
Nonito Donaire vs Ruben Garcia Hernandez

>Saturday September 30 - Sky Sports UK
Rocky Fielding vs David Brophy
Tom Farrell vs Ohara Davies

>Saturday September 30 - WBSS ITV UK
Mairis Briedis vs Mike Perez

>Saturday October 7 - Sky Sports UK
Anthony Crolla vs Ricky Burns
Sam Eggington vs Mohamed Mimoune

>Saturday October 7 - Channel 5 UK
Andrew Selby vs Maximino Flores

>Saturday October 7 - ITV Box Office
Chris Eubank Jr vs Avni Yildirim

>Saturday October 14 - ITV Box Office
George Groves vs Jamie Cox

>Saturday October 14 - FOX US
Leo Santa Cruz vs Chris Avalos
Abner Mares vs Andres Gutierrez

>Saturday October 14 - Showtime US
Jarrett Hurd vs Austin Trout
Jermell Charlo vs Erickson Lubin
Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha

>Saturday October 21 - WBSS ITV UK
Murat Gassiev vs Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

>Saturday October 21 - Sky Sports UK
Ryan Burnett vs Zhanat Zhakiyanov

Other urls found in this thread:

boxingscene.com/wilder-ortiz-f-up-our-fight-by-using-peds-again--120691
youtube.com/watch?v=so8OOH2rqVk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbmiRlReNyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anthony Joshua

I rate McGregor

Tfw looked like this when I was 12-15

why do people act like boxing gloves dont or barely make a difference? if you don't wear them you can concentrate the whole force of the punch on two knuckles

Minus the soda tattoos I hope

did you atleast get sponsoring money for the tats?

because over the course of an extended fight boxing gloves allow you to dish out more punishment

bare knuckle you have to be hyper selective with punches and placement or you're going to break your hands, gloves you can hit 100% power and just smash straight through people

who is the manlet

>"I think Wilder has never faced an opponent like myself. He has a different style but we are going to prepare for that. The plan is to beat Wilder by knockout. I am going to knock out Wilder so there is no doubt, and then we will go through Joshua."

Who you guys got tonight?

Parker or Fury?

nevber even see hughie fight and I've only seen highlights for parker

so cannot say desu

some eastern euro hypejob

How do you box a taller opponent with much longer reach? Stepping into punches with a tight guard and countering him is good for beginner?

slip the jab while moving forward and bang away, or move back and lunge forward when they start following you

lots of body and head movement is required

Mike Tyson them

get taller, i think there's surgery for it now
or just go down in weight to the point you're the taller one

King of Mexico

Yes. Just literally move forward and punch the piece of shit. He'll throw a pathetic jab and just land a haymaker on his glass chin. Hit his gut and ribs, too, they're weak as piss. He's a big joke, just whoop his ass, no problem.

Leaning to Hughie but I bet it's terrible

should I always step in with a jab or just go forward with a lot of upper body movement and throw hooks at him?

Daily remember that this guy is a fucking piece of shit

kek

>implying my jab isn't a fucking piston

No man born from is mother gets past that jab, different class la

depends
i wouldn't "always" do anything

what time is the parker vs fury fight in the UK?

10.30pm

boxingscene.com/wilder-ortiz-f-up-our-fight-by-using-peds-again--120691

Wilder will end le slicc Cuban heavyweight meme

Daily reminder slav hype job Loma isn't vada enrolled. /ourguy/ Rigo is.

> enjoy the beef

Rigo is fighting ones every 3years and then he took one of the most dangerous guy 2 weigh classes bigger
I think this tells long about how much guys are afraid of him in his division

LMAO LIL G BTFO

for some reason I don't think John Boxer is that guy's real name
I'm not even sure that profile picture is really him

Muhammad Ali beat nothing but cab drivers too

>ken norton beat him in every fight, was robbed
>Frazier was shot after the foreman fight
>sonny Liston was 40 years old
>got dropped by bums like sonny banks and Henry cooper
>foreman was overrated af, got outboxed by Jimmy young who was a journeyman

Loma is scared to get exposed like The Flilipino Flash did, that's why he's forcing Rigo to move two weight classes up to fight him.
Crazy how Rigondeaux dominated a P4P fighter whilst Loma has yet to even step into the ring with one and even lost to a literal uber driver, yet somehow the casuals rate him #1 P4P. Meanwhile El Chacal has already dismantled one P4P fighter, and is well on his way to do so to another hypejob.

I think /box/ is on to a loser with this Rigo dicksucking and Loma hating bandwagon

Loma has been talking some major shit about GGG lately, so yeah, he's very Reddit.

It's almost as if this exercise is exhausting and can be done to every fighter and nobody has the perfect resume and we should stop this shit, whether we're applying it to fighters today or 50 years ago or 150 years ago

Loma made Walters quit, Walters destroyed Donaire

Don't give me shitty excuses

Loma is on roids and he's been hyped to death by top rank. He's not on Rigos level yet Arum and casuals shit all over him.

t. casual

post moar rigo plz

Rigo wins:
>Donaire
>jazza dickens
>....

Loma wins
>Nicholas Walters
>Gary Russell jr
>roman Martinez
>Jason Sosa

Loma is on the Mexican beef. He's a joke.

And Walters is Lomachenko's best win, not a P4P win though. He swooped in and took Rigo's leftovers, after Rigo's leftovers fled a weight class up, and then lost to Sosa immediately afterwards.

What did he mean by this?

Had a dream about the Loma Rigo fight. Lomachenko looked like an anomaly in there, in that he was twice the size of poor Rigo.

Next thing you know, Rigo draws Loma in with a couple of master feints, only to be hit with two hard stiff jabs in a row, snapping Loma's head back with both of them. It was beautiful, Rigo made him look like a stiff idiot in there. He then damn near floored him with a straight left while Loma was backing up.

Dreaming about upcoming boxing events is a great feeling. You're hyped so much that it leaks itself into your subconscious. Anybody else dream about what happens in an upcoming bout?

I have absolutely no interest in Linares-Campbell, but for some reason I had a dream that Campbell drives Linares through the ropes.
So now I kinda have to watch the fight.

I do this too. My boxing obsession gets worse every year.

>neither fighter US based or has a substantial US following
>still hold the fight in the US
I don't get it

Linares is so much fun to watch though

muchos gracias my friends!

> ask for time
> it's 118 - 110
> mfw

kek. It's crazy. I would never in a million years dream about another sport. Boxing will forever have that aura or mystique surrounding events like 'anything can happen' or 'one punch changes everything'. Very unpredictable.
Fucking hell, just look at how composed he looks in there in the 12th round no less. On a different planet all together.

do you pronounce this like 'gee-err-mo, ree-gon-dough' ?

gee-air-mo rig-on-de-ow

More like gee-yer-mo reeg-en-dow

Not cuban or hispanic but I think his last name is more of a "ree-gon-dee-oww"
Sure someone who actually does peak the language can correct me

youtube.com/watch?v=so8OOH2rqVk

jfc

So when exactly will the fights start? I want to free up some time to get a stream going for you guys.

nah the deaux is pronounced in a french way like the number 2

It's just rig-on-doe, with a short 'i' and emphasis on the last syllable as always in French

>nah the deaux is pronounced in a french way like the number 2

'deux' and deaux' are pronounced differently

I will forever love you

>what is cuban pronunciation
it's dee-oww
he said it himself, kraut

It's like the number 2 so ri gon deux

I hope this punk get his head off

its pathetic how contrarian Sup Forums always has to be. Loma's been on TV like 4 times and its already uncool to like him

Did you guys know that based Teddy Atlus once put a gun to Mike Tyson's head because Tyson was inappropriate with a relative of Teddy's?

Because he's no Rigo. Also it's clear that he's on the mexican beef.

Who cares. I will always like him because he's great to watch and doesn't have a padded resume. Rigondeaux is great too

I'm not staying up for it but I can't wait to see Kudryashov vs Dorticos tomorrow morning. Guaranteed banger, literally no chance it isn't

Starts in 45 bings

nice that

I see Loma wining this fight 2bh

I do too because Rigo is clean

How does Hughie not get sparked in this fight?
genuinely can't see how he wins

Of course he will. He's bigger and younger and at least as skilled, and Rigo is cashing out.

>Let's go Champ!
these are some of the funniest moments in boxing lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=LbmiRlReNyg

Because Parker can't punch

Hughie's got this

I want Fury to win but he just looks a lot slower and his movement is nowhere near Tysons
Neither of them are punchers

this negros crazy
how can i make a webm??

Parker needs to have his feet set to get off, and Hughie will be moving around. I still fancy Parker to win the moral victory but I reckon the judges will give it to Hughie regardless. The whole promotion has been shady

learn linux

Also, the result will be highly dependent on whose gas tank holds up better. Parker has gassed in twelve rounders before, but at least he has that high level twelve round experience under his belt and has been active. Neither looks in great shape

>hes no Rigo

only on Sup Forums is that a bad thing. He is a super exciting insanely talented fighter who actually throws punches. You can appreciate Rigo, but he is objectively boring.

>who lost to salido

> but he is objectively boring
> being this much of a casual

I rate Lomachenko

Who's excited for Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov

Do you think there will be streams up for this match?

Only when i bet big money on them

I am but I'm afraid it will cut into the Linares card

His only boring fights were against Agbeko and Francisco, because they were afraid of his power and wouldn't engage

It shits on the Linares card

Expect someone will be streaming it as it's on ITV here