#SCFC starting XI v @ChelseaFC: Butland; Johnson, Martins Indi, Pieters; Diouf, Fletcher, Allen, Ramadan; Shaqiri...

#SCFC starting XI v @ChelseaFC: Butland; Johnson, Martins Indi, Pieters; Diouf, Fletcher, Allen, Ramadan; Shaqiri, Choupo-Moting; Jese.
>#SCFC SUBS v @ChelseaFC: Grant; Berahino, Tymon, Afellay, Adam, Crouch, Souttar.

Chelsea line up: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rüdiger, Moses, BAKAYOKO, Kanté, Alonso, Willian, Morata, Pedro.

Test

can you post her feet

test is ok

post moar chelsea waifu

kill all weebs

I do not like the benching of hazshit.

played 90 mins midweek, then 20-30 today.. then fresh for atleti

Yeah but it looks like Conte is underestimating Stoke away...
When this game is a must win and Athletico is a must not lose, I would have play Hazard today from the start.

hello is this the official comfy thread?

Until the first Stoke goal, yes.

>Christensen starting

Just as expected

Sugoi desu ne

MORATA MORATA MORATA

He's not underestimating stock. Just not taking a ride with rushing hazard. Maybe he's still not back to full fitness. Hopefully he'll come on after the first half

FEET

>stoke 3atb with one cb

MORAAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA MORATA WTF

MORATAAAAAAAA

>Morata will flop

how did stoke give man u such a hard time? are they really that shit?

>You now remember the ABC's saying Morata was a flop after the Community Shield

Who's laughing now?

fuck missed the goal

They are missing a lot of their defenders. Plus maybe it was a bad game for United, like Chelsea vs Burnely or Arsenal.

im having a hearty chuckle at ABCs

seriously, what is Hughes thinking? that he's Wenger?

didn't have their first 4 cbs out then tbf

Dave is my fantasy teams permanent vice captain

>mfw

wtf I missed the goal

I rate Baka lads

i REALLY rate Baka lads

>spend 6 minutes looking for a stream
>chelsea already won
fug

So impressed with him. Hopefully Conte doesn't shift in Fabregas for him against Athletico.

Just bookmarh reddit's soccerstreams.

I hope Conte plays 352 Baka-Kante-Fab with Morata/Hazard desu

he´s big and looks slow and clumsy as fuck

but then he just jogs past 3 players like it's nothing

(((they))) are wrong >we are right
>abcs btfo

tfw you've made an upgrade over Matic and made a profit

first goal with his feet lads

Alrigfhtm8, hows Pakistan? I was working in Karachi this time last year.

>people thought that bakayoko and chalobah were similar players

Do you think Alonso feels guilt over killing that girl in a car crash? I accidentally got my dog killed (shit myself when asleep, and I had some undigested plastic in there and the dog ate it and choked to death) and feel guilty about it everyday

>Lukaku is better than Morata

>shit myself when asleep

How the hell is Shaqiri still at Stoke?

Hey mate, it's a lot better security-wise. The rest is the same. Hope you had fun, sorry for the oily food

Morata is a better player but Lukaku will score more goals

>employ a back three formation and win the league
>every other team thinks every other formation is outdated
>shit teams put three at the back
>can't defend for shit

Conte is a genius

what do you mean

More money than Bayern and Inter... it's stupid really, leaving champions league teams for money

Diouf at wingback is the wingback meme gone too far

Whatflag?

I think that most clubs who are defending 3 at the back don't actually know WHY you play like that.

lads am i the only one who cried during john terrys speech at the end of his last game at the bridge?

asking for a friend

Why doesn't Conte trust Zappacosta?

WHATFLAG?

Please explain

italians hate other italians

Irish food is shit so I wasn't complaining! I was working on an oil rig, all the locals were great and super friendly. The bad rep seems to come from a violent few!

I was very close

It's not about simply using one more defender, it's about closing the half spaces.

Stop proxy posting pakistan flag

Moses is playing well enough.

Premier league defenses are so awful its literally just too have an extra cb, the full backs in the premier league 3-5-2 play exactly as they do in a 4-x-x

Morata has been worth it so far.

>Following Switzerland's first game at Euro 2016, Shaqiri declared he would switch allegiance to Kosovo if their manager would make him captain, in reaction to Swiss manager Vladimir Petkovic's decision to omit him from that position. Although already an international for the Swiss, FIFA rules would permit Shaqiri to represent Kosovo, who joined the federation earlier that year
This is Stoke's #22, the defender who is really excelllent last defending against MU. Haven't made webm

Why does he not want to be captain?

How was the Morata goal?

lol fuck off mate, pakistani has some of the best food in the world, our shitty island is only bearable because of based pakistani cuisine. that is why everyons says that are going for a curry and nobody says they are going for a roastie (except before they fuck your sister). i love pakistani food, it is so delicious, i eat samosa everyday and would gladly have every english 'chef' raped by each street food vendor in karachi to my pleasure by allah i swear it.

PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO PEDRO

>rlc missing a sitter against city

PENDEJITO

>fletcher

Good goy

The goals by Pedro keeps him from killing again.

>SHITQIRI

why isn't a big team going after shaqiri?
he's better than 90% of the arselel squad for example.

Rudiger better be starting over Cahill against Atleti

too inconsistent

manlet racism

wonga is trying to walk it in, there is no place in this strategy for a gumba blooter man

goddamn i love rudiger

Willian is so infuriating to watch. Always misses that final ball

I kind of agree, churka food is pretty good and I don't know what Russian food even is because it's shit that nobody eats anymore like soups from grass .

>diouf

>welsh xavi

Ranking of how much each Chelsea player looks like a monkey

1. Kante
2. Rudiger
3. Willian
4. Musonda
5. Bakayoko
6. Batshauyi
7. Moses
8. Kenedy
9. Pedro
10. Luiz
11. Cahill
12. Hazard
13. Caballero

the rest do not look monkeyish

Damn that would have been a sick goal.

1. zouma
that is all

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8

Kante looks like ayy lmaos

Pls play azzar

Zouma doesn't look like a monkey, he looks like an alien from Terraformars.

Zouma looks a bit like Star Wars guy

jabba?

no Darth Monkey

Theres this little fella, he's a professional footballer right. Well, he's doin' his job, comes in every day to train and that, plays really well on the weekends. Turns out, it's actually a little.. a little monkey fella.

>nice midfield you have there
>would be a shame if i ruined it today