Brits, I'm truly fucking proud of you--no troll

I troll and talk shit about you britbongs but you fuckers have balls. Welcome to the freedom club. Love you. Happy Independence Day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuhH7k5Axjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah yes, the freedom of not having a job

Fuck off you cucked leaf. Jesus christ what a pathetic embarrassment to North America you are.

They should have voted on July 4th so we could share it. Would have been cool.

kek

Hahahahaha all that shitskin salt

Who did you steal a computer from gypsy? Give it back

I LOVE YOU FAGGOTS.AS A YANK IM PROUD TO SHARE MY HISTORY WITH YOU

Ah.., Romania you had such a great history of fascism until you went full Commie!! It's sad.

Agreed 100%

Good vibes all around :)

You have nothing to share

I just fucked a Canadian Muslim in the ass last night. I had shit on my dick and she sucked if off and loved it. Get the fuck out of here, you little crumbling piece of shit.

Also, When she sucked me off, I put my MAGA hat on her head. I will upload to xvideos soon.

I can't stand fucking leafs.

Well done poms
The fire rises

Nice dubs,
but that is NOT THE SAME HISTORY

Not a shot was fired...

we only made memes.

GG Brits
I toast to you

God jerb Britain, we will fix the EU, and then you can come back, no matter what the cucks say, they won't be in charge by then anyway.

How can you toast food?

How can you toast when you're too drunk on gypsy juice to know your asshole from shithole in your shack?

Irrelevant nigger is you

WEW!

Have you encountered the facebook kike hurt yet???

wow

Looks like there is still some life in you, dad.

Also, America is the eldest son and the big brother.

>feels good

"Whites are racist, unlike us." - racists

Fat doesn't make you big, it makes you fat

Hip hip hurrah! Good show men!

As an Aussie I've always throught the UK were a pack of Mussie cock craving cuckolds, but this has made me genuinely proud to be a colonist.

God bless the Queen. You fuckers finally sorted your shit out. Now all you have to do is round up all the fucking darkies who are left behind.

WHY DID YOU DO THIS UK
WHY TEH FUCK DID YOU DO THIS
WHY FRUCKING WHY JUST FUCKING TELL MEN WHY

WE ARE PROUD OF YOU BRITIAN !!

You know why, eastern european

God bless Britain! We are with you!

>Being surrounded by niggers is in the best interest of white people

We don't have any here either retard.

it also implies that racism isn't in white peoples best interest

Yeah, it's called entrepreneurship.

Given your crushing small business regulations, I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.

Pfft , implying we had a choice. While we were killing commies you were allied with them and supplying them with weapons and resources. The destruction of Eastern Europe and the Cold War is literally the USA's fault.

Who needs a job when you have an enormous welfare state to provide for you?

Fuck of Anglos were always the enemy of the USA.

so the shills are still here.

I hate how this is being made into a race issue. It's to do with us being able to decide our own laws and have control over our own country. My 19 year old younger sister fucking cried when she found out we're leaving. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

That goes double--s for me UK. For the second time in recent history, Britain has saved the world.

I am going to sport a UK flag for Fourth of July this year.... we should make this a thing...

>My 19 year old younger sister fucking cried when she found out we're leaving. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

So many young silly people getting emotional about voting remain when they are not even that political.. They will grow up eventually.

Ukraine is cool for one night

Why did the UK choose to be dragged down by the EU in the first place?

Now they get to make their money and fucking enjoy the fruits of thier labors without worrying about the price of olive oil in Greece.

The reporter from the UK on MSNBC sounds like he wants to die as he reports this.

W-Will Americakun bail us out when our economy goes completely tits up?

She cried because she grew up with jewish media brainwashing her that globalism was a good thing.

I remember when England was in a much better condition than it's now, which was before the (((EU))).

We managed 2008, I'm sure we'll be alright. We'll be far better off in the long term, we'll just have to brace for a minor quake for now. I think people are under the impression we're completely incompetent on our own, this is our chance to be relevant again.

But we have no industry

Just ordered one

God bless the UK

Hey, buddy, I know UK and Americans don't always get along, but I think it will get better for you.

A soldier's pack is an easier burden to carry then a slave's chain.

You're soldiers now UK bro. Hunker down and fight on.

We're the 8th biggest manufacturing power in the world, lad.

Cucks will be cucks.

Long live Britannia, long live the Anglosphere.

1. Legalize guns
2. Start making guns
???
4. Profit

Not in Scotland and Northern Ireland though. :)

I love all the Brits but I'm not sure all of this was a good idea.

Viva la Independencia!

I hope Canada gains independence from planet Earth soon

Shut the fuck up you syrup nigger. You will never know true freedom

Proud of dad
Happy Independence Day!

>Canadian calling another Canadian a 'syrup nigger'
What?

Today i am proud to call any Englishmen brother, Good day guys.

Also fuck the scots

I'm confused, why are people saying this move is racist?

Please just nuke us. Put us out of our misery

>Trump gets elected
>We become tighter with America
>We fight against the corrupt EU

Would you fight?

Because they say it was all motivated by anti-refugee feelings.

I think the Brexit is a mistake but I don't think a lot of people will call Brits racist over this, it's fucking stupid and pathetic.

YES

The only thing that worries me about this is that young people don't grow out of being retarded and will try to create something new

I like to think that it's something as you get older that you start to understand more but I'm 24 and am ecstatic about brexit so I don't know if it's something you're born with or something you learn.

have fun with your dog and a jar of peanut butter, you fucking no-putting-the-fire-out motherfucker.

The real question here is that why shouldn't British people just shrug their shoulders and say so what if it was?

This just further solidifies my view that no one should be allowed to vote until they're 21, these kids can't understand anything past "WASISM AND XENOFOBS"

>every single time

Membership of the EU means uncontrolled mass immigration.

Leaving the EU means we can control our own borders.

As usual, to the left, having any problem with any sort of immigration = racist.

Happy independence day UK!

For glory and a soldier's pay!

One could argue people over 65 shouldn't vote either because they're gonna die soon and shouldn't be deciding for the rest.

It's why I think it's better as it is.

Hey, Sup Forums got what they wanted anyway.

M A D M E N
A
D
M
E
N

Congrats, boys! It's a new beginning for your great nation.

I know that we talk a lot of shit about the Brits, but today they've shown some real balls. Enjoy no longer having terrorist scum forced on you brothers

80% of jobs are small businesses, fuck face.

this is good and all (I guess?)
but wouldn't this move effectively ruin their economy which is going on right now? wouldn't it be better to make a plan to handle the economy before the vote happens?

>The freedom club

The US is basically an UE that worked in North America. You've been cucked by the federal government so much and so long that you don't even see it anymore.

abso-fuckin-lutely.

God save the queen

Btw, why Americans (at least here in Sup Forums) support the Brexit so deeply? It's honest curiosity.

Outside of certain parts of the North East of America, I never felt the USA to be very similar to the UK.

>the freedom club

lmao

Only if you nuke us first

these are the moments that define Sup Forums. barriers break. cuck is replaced with congratulations. nations around the world cheer our brothers in victory. congratulations. love from me to all of you.

No shitposting from here either.

Australia supports the new UK with the same friendship we have had for 200 years.

Youse cunts are alright

The British made the greatest empire in history by getting on rickety wooden boats with muskets, sailing into trackless oceans, and conquering everyone they found. Never was there a more stout-hearted people. God save the Queen.

Fuck off Satan France.

You don't know what Freedom tastes like so shut up.

FREEDOM TASTES SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL

Thanks you based foreign bros. May we meme together forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=CuhH7k5Axjo

k

I have no idea, probably because they've endured so much ethnomasochistic rhetoric at the hands of cultural marxists that they see Brexit as a glimmer of hope for their a return to nationalistic pride.
Plus we go way back. You know, those Brits and they're tea and stuff.

Romania, who do you suck dick to again now? No worries, we already now the answer. Egypt...

Can I get some (You)s

Welsh lady who voted Leave.

UNKEKED
UNKEKED
UNKEKED

Brexit was a mistake.

Brits haven't even learned how to brush their tooth yet. They need constant adult supervision.

That's a fallacy because people who are over 65 have seen history through their own eyes and know first hand the consequences of such a serious vote, whereas teenagers are too immature and too sheltered to form their own opinions and instead latch onto what's trendy. In no way should any sane person correlate the idea that the old and the young are equally flawed in their ability to rationally vote.

Just woke up
Is it safe?
Did brexit happen?