/cric/

I shouldn't have done that edition

testing

need some fanny

"Rumours are that a band called Queen may split up. I think we'll be together until we all fucking die." That always destroys me.

love this retarded "Queen were good" narrative that has sprung up from people who only know three or four Queen songs and didn't realise how absolutely shit most of their material was

hate Straffo but love him at the same time

love how straffo goes on about how shit it is Essendon can't wear their guernsey when playing Adelaide then IMMEDIATELY starts mocking Richmond fans for daring to complain about the same problem

at maccas

categorically wrong

yeah okay Zachy mate what do you know anyway

Love lads lads

I'm more interested platonically but I respect your life choice

wasn’t me
Do I really strike you as a queen fan you nonce

sometimes I have to wonder

fair enough mate x

good day for sips n grigs

can’t really think of something I’m less likely to do than listen to a queen song

>tfw week 2 of no fap
Reckon ill go out to the bar just off campus and sexually assault some co ed tonight lads

was going to write a short thinkpiece on the modern day wicket keeper batsman farce but I can't be bothered

>thinkpiece

sum it up in a couple of sentences

wicketkeepers haven't really changed role all that much with a few short lived exceptions

what anime is this

Berserk

well they still stand behind the stumps if that's what you mean

not clever

Redditlad is in a pissy mood tonight

am not

good

same

>writing this kind of shit even as a joke
>the year 2017
Big brother is watching lad

>Implying CIAnons care about Sup Forums at all.
Sorry your country is even less respective of free speech than the US, user.

Butt is coming back to Pakistan's side lds

Good openers
>Warner
>Cook
>

Good first drops
>

Good spinners
>

oh god they can’t actually do that, the state of pak cricket

huh?

yeah he could be the new Bradman for all I care he should never play again

definitely have a love for the Napoleonic Wars

love that scene in Sharpe's Warterloo where Wellington is playing cricket with the Prince of Wales

youve got to be fucking kidding me

no problems with Amir, would be hesitant about Asif and would NEVER let Butt anywhere near any professional team again

time to live

asif was falsely accused

will be attending tomorrow's ODI at bristol

that’s allowed just as long as you don’t enjoy yourself

Redditlad is asking for a fucking broken arm

?

obviously fake but still funny

just like that broken fucking arm line

hello how do i trick the rest of my country into liking cricket?

>tfw spend most my time playing MMOs but I play on EU so literally no one gets banter (I'm not even a excessive lolbanter dickhead) so if you ever make a mildly adventurous casual joke you're suddenly a villain.

fuck euros and their autistical "humour"

Why is it that anglos are literally the only people who have a sense of humour?

South Americans look like they have a bit of fun, but beyond that everyone seems autistic as fuck outside of anglophone countries

I used to be in a wow guild that was mostly dutch/swedes/finns and they were pretty funny

Finns see alright, heard from my South African mate that the Dutch don't have much of a sense of humour

what mmos

we truly are gods

could it be that we only think anglos are the funniest because we are anglo and anglo humour makes the most sense to us?
for me, no
I think humour is intrinsic to british culture

checked.

t b h it is a bit arrogant to conclude that only anglos have a sense of humour, one shouldn't generalize based on a single bad experience.

nah yous just dont get it
other countries don't even have a culture of brutally insulting your m8s

obviously I'm being a bit hyperbolic but I can't think of many european nations that are known for being funny, while talking shit is an intrinsic part of English, Australian and New Zealand culture

not saying other people don't get jokes or are unable to make jokes but it never seems to be to the same extent as anglos that's all

anericans take everything autistically seriously and don’t really have that concept of self depreciation anglos have, most American posts on Sup Forums are really bad

>dutch/swede
>pretty funny

You may be 13 years old.

Dutchies are eternally butthurt. Swedes have truly terribly tragically bad (and juvenile in a basic sorta way) senses of humour.

Thanks for listening.

to that lol, what a hilarious mistake XD

loving the Hornblower movies thanks to whoever recommended them

Alastair Campbell has been radicalised lads

No matter how hard I try I can't keep a track on Pakistani players. It must be something about the names that does it

t.brainlet

rajibul gives off heavy gay vibes

Get Rajibul on /cric/ right now

;(

It’s weird rajibul communicates a lot better in his weiRd hybrid broken English desi thing than he does with me in actual English, it’s like a whole another language

He’s really into Afghan girls

Glad he isn’t gay desu

seems Afghan puss is holy grail stuff in the subcontinent

I can categorically confirm he was not the next bradman

>tfw all our white women keep leaving us for the bpc (big pajeet cock)
CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANY MORE BROS ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Ankush is a fagget
-on behalf of Rajibul

interesting character this rajibul fellow

As an american, every time i catch a glimpse of Cricket playing i have a hearty chuckle but wonder "wtf are these boys doing".

Is this what it's like for other countries when they see our semen slurping Baseball?

Friendly reminder that robelinda used to post on /cric/.

there is literally nothing more Australian than cricket and all wogs need to be hanged ASAP for crimes against the state

We have the best poosanalities of all generals ever. I'm surprised moot2 hasn't given us our own board.

was R.E.M ahead of their time

Personally think Australia would be better off not playing cricket at all

What about Mitchell Starc? Krejza?

the enlightened few

no he didn't, that was his brother

just recreated notepad in about 2 hours ama

Just farted three times in an hour

>I would get banned 3 days for posting this

imagine a world where England ended Japan's isolation and taught them cricket instead of baseball

Imagine the glorious animes

>animes
>not realising it would be a great manga
>3 chapters of Brett Li running up to bowl one delivery