Who do you think he angered, Sup Forums?

Who do you think he angered, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCaBAzi6yjk
youtu.be/vGCHSO1UcPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his arteries

But he was losing all that weight, he seemed to be doing well for himself, so why now? Why didn't this happen when he was a blimp?

F

see what happens when u dont put respeck on his name

Freeway Rick Ross had enough of this Prison Guard's shit.

He opposed the Matrix. The machines had to re-establish their dominance by assuming direct control.

Losing weight doesn't reverse the damage done.

lole

This. Kevin Smith Lost a fuckton of weight and just survived a serious heart attack.

this
he was fat and im sure does tons of drugs so that certainly doesnt help anything
he prolly gon die

I woke up expecting to hear Rick died overnight desu. Lads, what are the chances he'll live through this? Him being placed on that machine doesn't make the chances of him surviving sound too good.

not good

I can't imagine being on a ventilator is very good. Even if he pulls through, he'll probably never work again.

Suge Knight

c'mon

>Lil Wayne will outlive Rick Ross
Honestly i'm surprised, after surviving so many seizure attacks.

Lil Wayne will be the Keith Richards of his generation, screencap this

he's not on machines several rappers confirmed talking with him

Cocaine may be a miracle weightloss drug. But it does a number on the rest of your body.

so what's the real story brehs?

I doubt Ross' entourage can tell life support equipment from a condom dispenser, so I'll go with whoever isn't "on the inside."

NOT GOOD

>Who do you think he angered, Sup Forums?
Jay Z

Jay Z - “I took the top off the Maybach” (expensive Mercedes-Benz car)

youtu.be/eCaBAzi6yjk

Rick Ross is a rapper and CEO of Maybach Music Group and he wasnt invited to the Roc Nation brunch (pictured left)

Fiddy obviously

bump

Post some Rick Ross bangers
youtu.be/vGCHSO1UcPE

>someone got paid to write this abortion

Shout-out to all the pear

How can you reverse the damage done though? Is the only way to clear your arteries is through surgery?

Based on the use of exclamation points and the way this is written I wouldnt say this is a reputable source. Also of course your homeboys would cover for you. Probably did have a heart attack. If so its heart attack season with Colin Quinn and Kevin Smith damn

inject bleach directly into your bloodstream

Gotta clear the arteries out with Drano

Thanks lad will do dont wanna die of heart failure

Damn I believe this

The real story is that he snorted coke off whores' heines all night long and got a heart attack from it.

BIG BLACK NIGGA
W/ AN IRON LUNG
ARTIFICIAL HEART, BITHC I JUST CANNOT GET SHOCKED