Ukrainian memes edition

Ukrainian memes edition
previous thread: (Cross-thread)

Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm (embed)
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm (embed)
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm (embed)
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm (embed)

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png (embed)
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dnsev/flaggot
4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pffffffffffffffffffffffft

to U.S.A.: I want not to reveal my identity or make myself any more recognizable in /brit/. I like to stay anonymous, sorry to disappoint thee.
but if he's proxyfagging, then those regional/sub-divisional flags are ill-gotten gains.

he was posting flags from his trip, which is accepted and well seen in the /flag/ community

>Ukrainian memes edition

If you don't want to reveal your identity, that's fine. Just know you can turn it on and off and you can pick any place in your country. Feel free to remain anonymous, though.

And he's posting flags from his roadtrip, can't exactly post flags while you're driving.

Who is that man?
(searching gave no results except this web-site.)

It's a memed up pic of Reviewbrah aka TheReportOfTheWeek, a YouTube food reviewer who mainly reviews fast food.

He's fairly popular

Posting remnant autism from 2 months ago as a bump

Currently working on fixing US city flags, then closing issues and working on the Japan issue.

Whom rember

Really, Easton PA?

How fucking uninspired and trite can you possibly get with a flag?

>the eternal euro

>In reviewing the state flags, Dunn was impressed by the flag of Maryland and not impressed by the flags of states that depicted their seals on the flag. Dunn would soon enlist in the Army and it would not be until he returned in 1921 that he drew up a flag proposal, consisting of the coat-of-arms of George Washington (two red bars and three red stars on a white field).

Can we please bring this man back from the dead?

Note to anybody submitting flags.

In the future when submitting flags, when naming them, please leave out unnecessary suffixes such as "municipality" and "city". The only time this is necessary is when there are two municipalities on the same level which are identical in name. For example, if there were another town in my county - Mecklenburg County - named Charlotte, then it becomes necessary to deviate between the two. Charlotte (city) and then Charlotte (town) would be appropriate. In any other case, this is inappropriate and unnecessary. Please refrain from doing this. In the future, I will not accept the flags and will expect the person to rename the flags before submitting them.

fugg

Closed the Minnesota cities and Thuringia issues on githubs, new flags are in.

>tfw close to dying

he is back

Alkmaar the Deliverer of Japan flags :^)

Bump

oh shit this niggas digits so hard they put a mofucka to sleep deadass

Bumping is like the worst type of shitposting

oh shit i fucked up

WHAT A NIGGA GOTTA DO TO GET AN ACTIVE THREAD YALL

How do I get this?

github.com/dnsev/flaggot

Thanks

Post your dick sizes OwO

6ft 2"

I said your dick height, not your ACTUAL height silly goose. I do guess your are somewhat of a dick though...

Also, I'm gonna need that in first world units mi amigo.

>I do guess your are somewhat of a dick though
haha ebin meme

i dont measure my dick that often or at all tho tbqh
i think its like longer than 15cm

Why the fuck would you tell your dick size to random people on the internet user ? That's kind weird...

why would you type OwO on an a globa multidiverse white nationalist forum?k

Here take this test
4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

>Schizoid High

>Schizotypal, Avoidant, Obsessive-Compulsive
>Very High

dubs? k
i posted the wrong one that was some other /flag/tist from the discord, thanks for pointing it out

>Narcissistic
>High

yeah i dont get it either

(Checked)

Stop being cynical.

Also, don't take online test like these seriously, they have no credit to them and the questions are shit, it's only for people who like putting labels on things and putting shit into categories.

Now, if you want a real test, check out this one: psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/.

this test is retarded

Like I said, don't take online test that lack any type of credentials seriously.

This is why I don't take political test.

>Your score was 17 out of a possible 50.
??? k

i never took an IQ test actually and i dont ever want to take one, i find it desperate if people bring this quotient to an argument

W-What about yours? It's actually not particularly surprising

IQ is meaningless, whenever someone brings up IQ as some sort of argument (*cough* *cough* Sup Forums *cough* *cough*) it immediately makes whatever they said useless.

Like I've said, it's impossible to measure intelligence, hell, most people can't even give a universal definition for it.

>Indicates significant Autistic traits (Literally fucking Autistic lmao).

My nigga.

But seriously, I scored 16, it isn't anything to be ashamed of my autistic friend :^)

>posting my results without my permission

harz pls >:(

am sorry

>IQ is meaningless,
have you taken a test, just asking out of interest because some people are forced to do it

I don't think I have.

my bagina is a single cubic inch

Well... Okay

checked

Whoops, forgot to turn regionals on

good to see another normie
hi 5!

>Cuidad

Is that the last thing you said to your dad before he hopped the border without you haha

Gnite

That's a stupid ass looking cat.

Doesn't matter, GN.

well fug

Do the Autism test :^)

burp

cates drool
doggs rul

Take that back

bring back the empire

Started Collecting American Cities

no lmao

FUCK NO, every ***** has a special place in hell when they die. I wish death upon every ***** I come across. Fuck the queen.

I'm so glad that we killed hundreds of millions in the name of the empire.

Of course an ***** would celebrate the killings of innocent people on such a large scale. Your '''''empire''''' was nothing more than a shithole and a blight upon humanity. God intended the British Isles as a containment zone in order to protect humanity, but with the help of the Jews, the ***** was able to '''''conquer''''' lands that already had people on them. Instead of being a fucking human being with emotions and with the incentive to help your fellow man, *****s decided to kill the natives instead and replace them, they did this on a massive scale because the British Isles are fucking horrid and just about anyone is looking to leave.

*****s deserve nothing but extermination, thankfully their '''''empire''''' crumbled ages ago, and all that remains is their homeland. I bless every non-***** immigrant entering the UK for their efforts in getting rid of the **** menace from this planet.

I hope that both of you die a painful death at the hands of an immigrant/abo.

Comment

Don't be silly, we were just getting rid of the undesirable, neanderthals that resided in all the places we claimed.

UUUU :^)

YOU CLAIM THAT THE PEOPLE YOU KILLED WERE NEANDERTHALS BUT I DON'T RECALL THE BRITISH '''''EMPIRE''''' EVER CONQUERING ANY LAND IN EUROPE.

ONLY ON EVERY OTHER CONTINENT WERE THEY ABLE TO DOMINATE, BUT WAIT, ALL OF THEM WERE POPULATED BY LESSER CIVILIZATIONS WITH A HUGE TECHNOLOGICAL DISADVANTAGE, WHICH IS REALLY INTRIGUING....

IT'S ALMOST AS IF THE BRITISH EMPIRE WAS ONLY ABLE TO CONQUER REALMS THAT WERE CLEARLY INFERIOR, BUT WERE NEVER ABLE TO CONQUERED REALMS THAT WERE ON THE SAME PLAYING FIELD.

THE BRITISH '''''EMPIRE''''' IS A JOKE, A BULLY ON THE WORLD STAGE THAT THANKFULLY GO WHAT WAS COMING TO IT.

o i am laffin

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE FROM THIS POST ?

Another empire

YOU'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER EMPIRE, AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE, I'LL BE ONE OF THE MANY OBSTACLES IN THE WAY OF THE UNITED KINGDUMB FROM BECOMING AN EMPIRE AGAIN.

QUEEN ELIZABETH WON'T BE ALIVE TO SEE IT, AND NEITHER WILL HER RELATIVES.

REMINISCE ON YOUR PAST FORTUNES, BECAUSE GREAT BRITAIN WILL ONLY FOREVER REMAIN GREAT IN NAME.

Making the royal navy great again real quick, gonna go take over the rest of cyprus and fuck over argentina again while we're at it.

YOUR NAVY IS WEAK AND SO IS YOUR ARMY, BEING AN ISLAND NATION ONE WOULD EXPECT THE UK TO BREAK AT LEAST THE TOP 3 IN TERMS OF LARGEST NAVY, BUT NOPE, ONLY NUMBER 5, FUCKING JAPAN HAS A BIGGER NAVY THAN THE UK.

AMERICA RULES THE WAVES.

Thanks;)

Late night

>check thread
>not a single good new post

kk

RARE

Updated county map

MAJOR Update: 95% of Japan is now covered with flags, I made 1000 flags in 12 hours in addition to what Alkmaar had. Every prefecture except Hokkaido has complete flags

Now it's just a matter of getting the japs to use it ;_;

Very tired, going to sleep

Shill thread:

lol

Congratulations!

Great job, MA

*fugs a trap*

OwO

There was a guy yesterday who posted a ton polish flags, did he also post Germany and Luxembourg flags?
also bump

Shidd I forgot Bournemouth had it's own flag

*SAVES THREAD*

S U C C

ew