Ice ice aborted baby

cbsnews.com/amp/news/down-syndrome-iceland/

Wtf I love Iceland now.

The problem with eugenics was that the likes of Nazis did it on real human being using cru techniques like castration. That's why people cry foul and call muh human rights. Thing is, with voluntary abortion,you're terminating an unconscious bag of cells thus saving someone from living a difficult life, not to mention saving those who'd otherwise be stuck caring for them.

Cuckservatives keep their probirth shit going, funnily enough assblasted liberals claim this is ableist or some shit. That's like claiming vaccinating your kids is ableist against people with polio. Down syndrome is an illness, it must be eradicated. It's no more a part of you than other birth defects or illnesses at all for that matter.

Cruel techniques*

Bump

>bag of cells

Fully grown humans are also bag of cells

Christcucks claim its bad because retard babies are holy.

Libtards claim its bad because of something-something Hitler.

Reasonable people know that leaving a better world to your descendants is the ultimate form of progressivism (less retards, less stupid people, less non-europeans etc).

He means just tissue incapable of thought or nociception.

So are the petri plates scientists use and nobody cries foul for the great E. colicaust version 156. Embryos are even less complex and about as capable of thought.

Even if an embryo did have pain receptors then abortion should still be an option, nobody can force you to give up a kidney even if someone was dying from jaundice. Same with mothers.

God that band was annoying. Made me hate A*menians forever.

I

CRY

WHEN

ANGELS

PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY--

BUTTHOLE

dang

B-B-BUT MUH BUZZWORDZ.

Eugenics are future

>Even if an embryo did have pain receptors
They 100% do. Ironically They are even more sensitive than more developed humans.

Iceland better let in more shitskins in the name of diversity or else! They aren't diverse enough!

The writer of the article is retard. Every single one of those mothers and their children still have genes to make down babies. The potential isn't going anywhere. They are just killing them faster than they are being born.

BANANA BANANA

>Hitler did thing
>Therefore doing it is evil and should be banned
I want journalist to take a bullet but they probably won't cause heetlurrr did it

Yeah, that doesn't mean the baby's automatically a downy. The next one could turn out perfectly normal.