HAHAHAHAHA SHERLOCK FANS BTFO

>'Of course it's f*****g good to challenge your audience!' Sherlock creator Mark Gatiss slams fans who find the show confusing... and tells them to 'go read a children's book'

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4122352/Sherlock-creator-Mark-Gatiss-slams-fans-confusing-tells-read-children-s-book.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4122872/After-enduring-shocking-self-indulgent-hyped-Sherlock-finale-exasperated-TV-critic-asks-BBC-bigwigs-fig-viewers.html#ixzz4Vt2AT2uE
youtube.com/watch?v=bfFgnJoLiQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'lol'

Tumblr didn't really like the episode, huh.

What happened that was queerbaiting?

People are stupid.

They can't figure out how throwing a rope down a hole in the ground will help John get out of the chains.

Is the nigga that goes down there supposed to throw himself into like 4 feet of water?

hope they all kill themselves over queerbaiting

OK these people take over-sensitivity to a mentally ill level that isn't tragic in any way but downright hilarious.

>write the gayest stories in tv history

lol

Can someone translate this?

>write the gayest stories in tv history
gayer than hannibal?

wtf I hate Mycroft now.

#johnlock is the clue

Sherlock and Watson didn't turn out to be gay for each other so the tumblr crowd threw a fit.

>Kill off Moriarty
>Oh no, we killed Sherlock's only opponent that operates on the same level as his
>I know, let's create a Holmes sister that is smarter than Sherlock and Mycroft
>Oh wait, what if we give her MIND control powers haha
>Oh hey, what if like, she shoots John but it is a tranquilizer dart and then she does nothing else with him lol
>And then she tries to kill them with a drone carrying a grenade
>Haha, that will totally challenge our viewers!

Fuck, this is the worst.

Basically, the majority was confident that they'd become a couple, posted huge essays and talked how the show would "make history".

And now they're having a huge meltdown.

Tumblr is mad they didn't make John and Sherlock a gay couple.

I didn't knew that cheap drama and muh womyn power were complex things.

Seriously, this shouldn't be so entertaining.

That ending was trash and now I'm mad

I like how xir has some valid complaints but then wrap it around in the most stupid bullshit on the planet.
Eurus was indeed incredibly undeveloped and served just to give Sherlock an adversary that wasn't a complete moron.
And Molly just not minding the humiliation that she went through makes no sense.

>Sherlock smashing the coffin
>supposedly emotional scene
>intense action music starts playing
>SLOW MOTION
>CGI CAMERA ZOOM OUT

it's just 2deep4u

He's just too CLEVAH for us

Fuck his shit, get to watch Clala feet now on Victoria. Blue contact lenses...exotic.

lmao hopefully a few will suicide over this

Jesus fucking Christ do these people watch TV shows only to squee over gay people?

Fuck all those LGBT fags

Yes

damn, Toby Jones was so fucking good

S4E2 was probably my favorite of the whole series, I'm just gonna say it.

>yk
>tjlcers
the fuck are these things

>4th episode
they can't just accept that they didn't get what they wanted. they will probably keep spinning conspiracy theories until mark gatiss literally comes to their house and beats them

>And Molly just not minding the humiliation that she went through makes no sense.
That has literally been Molly for the entire show. They took it as far as they could this time but the characterization isn't any different.

I would've preferred if Eurus wasn't related to Sherlock but at the same time, that's what Moriarty was.

Hopefully Gatiss and the other nigga take some time off. Let the show cool for a couple of years before they decide to come back just so the show goes back to how it was early on.

Yes. Same applies to all other minority groups. White liberals don't view us as equals, they view us as their pets.

This is retarded. I really hope you're not being serious.

What the fuck

>This is retarded. I really hope you're not being serious.
Did you not watch the episode yet?

But Mark Gatiss is gay

This "queerbaiting" thing seems dumb as fuck
>I thought you guys would cater to my homosexuality fetish because it's the only reason I watch anything

So you basically admit that the prospect of two dudes being gay is the main aspect of why you're interested in this show?

>Sherlock rings Molly out of the blue and bugs Molly until she says she loves him
>it's never mentioned again
What is this autism?

>I would've preferred if Eurus wasn't related to Sherlock but at the same time, that's what Moriarty was.
Yes.
They shouldn't have killed Moriarty so soon really.

nah they mean all the jokes about sherlock and watson being a gay couple in the show really. plus the marketing before this season was literally "sherlock's in love" though there was no payoff to that.

kind of stupid to think mofftiss would do it in the first place but the show pretty blatantly pandered to the shippers, the straight ones too

And how do tumblrinas respond to this argument? I mean, they're essentially objectifying a group of people, aren't they supposed to be progressive?

Moffat screwed the pooch on the finale but to be expected.
not as good as last season unfortunately. Moriarty's cameo was quite nice though

I don't watch faggot shows but this seriously happens?????
Who's fucking idea was this??? Who the fuck greenlit this?

>go read a children's book
do sherlock fangirls/faggots even know how to read?

Oh mate, I wasn't memeing, that was an accurate retelling of the last 2 minutes of episode 2 and at least half of episode 3.
It is unequivocally shit now, it wasn't very good before, but now it is incredibly dumb.

But that's what fanfiction is for, go write out your fantasies, actually getting mad because the writers didn't make your fanfiction canon is absolutely retarded.

and then smash a plyboard coffin in slomo

No the miss all the important plot points cause they browse twitter and tumblr while watching the fuckin episode.

They made their dumb "super genius OC Holmes sister that can mind control people just by talking to them" canon.
Watson and Holmes being gay would be closer to what Conan Doyle wrote than the shit we have now.

>Gatiss thinks his writing on Sherlock is challenging, not just bafflingly nonsensical

Has Gatiss actually done anything good since the League of Gentlemen and that documentary he did about horror movies?
His Doctor Who episodes were usually shit when I still watched the show

Where would you have put that in the show?

Daily mail also posted a review for the episode, which included this jem.

>Gatiss and Moffat may just have done what Moriarty never could, and finished off the marvellous character of Sherlock Holmes.

Full thing here
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4122872/After-enduring-shocking-self-indulgent-hyped-Sherlock-finale-exasperated-TV-critic-asks-BBC-bigwigs-fig-viewers.html#ixzz4Vt2AT2uE

Why do people hate the dm again

>and i wanted to believe because?? it's 2017

>ywn make Molly cum during phone sex

To be fair, they sometimes spout some incredibly stupid bullshite, the ""femail"" section is pretty stupid.

Other than that, it's because they're pretty right wing.

this shit was so dumb. moffat can only write two women, the first being a superspy dominatrix and the second this meek doormat who acts like a teenager. it's cringeworthy

>moffat can only write two women
Moffat can't write anything.

are you implying there are more types of women in the world? lmao woman pls.

>I paid to a patreon for nothing

Nigger, even anime has more types of women than Moffat.

ending was rubbish

This episode was good until the end.

>ywn autistically violin to Eurus
Fuck

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

>ending was rubbish
It was all rubbish.

>This episode was good until the end.
Are you having a laugh mate? The grenade drone was good? The mind control sister was good?

Women were a mistake - God (probably)

sorry i have more refined tastes in women than you user

because anime is based and 3d women are shite

Grenade drone was fun. MC sister sucked but I could accept it as a contrivance for the SAW games, which I liked. I like the "mini-mysteries" in this show, like the 3 Garridebs one this episode, and that one with the guy being killed by a boomerang.

I genuinely enjoyed the episode until the ending, when it's revealed everything's faked and Eurus was just doing it cuz she was lonely.

So, did Moriarty have gaylust for Sherlock? And was he counting on Sherlock getting gaylust for him so they could be together before he'd be able to kill himself?

Mads isn't gay take it back.

The whole show was basically "I want to eat you" "What about fuck?" "Yeah, that too" and they ended up as gay cannibal lovers in the final episode after they had penetrated each other multiple times throughout the series (with knives)

didnt you get a memo? everyone and everything in the west is either gay or in a closet. Spock and Kirk? gay. Sherlock and Watson? Gay. Sam and Dean? Gay. Tweek and Craig? Gay. You and your father? gay.

Gayer than Yuri!!! on Ice?

>the show has crawled so far up its own ass the writers have to imagine their shit smells like flowers

The episode wasn't confusing, it was just badly made.

>kill off Sherlock's foil for no real reason way too early
>have to half-bake a literal magic woman who can literally control minds and is the smartest person ever and super cute and crazy OC donut steel
>she escapes the best of jails
>only to help Sherlock and tranquilize John for no reason
>she then goes back into jail and plays SAW
>only for it to be fake and she's actually just super autistic
>Mycroft is also autistic and probably should have just let his sister be evaluated
>also she's so smart she literally planned everything in 5 minutes 5 years ago
>but she's just lonely

Defend this. Seriously try, practice your debating skills.

This just shows why Elementary and the fandom are superior.

Did they make Moriarty gay and Sherlock fuck Adler?

>Mycroft is also autistic and probably should have just let his sister be evaluated
Keksimus Maximus.

the literal response they give is that they are all either lesbians, not white, or have some sort of mental illness. my question: why would lesbians be obsessed with gay men?

No because Sherlock's sister clearly wanted to fuck Moriarty.

>yfw Mary showed up at the end

This episode gave me an audio clip of Louise Brealey saying "I love you". I'm going to use it as my alarm clock sound.

I rate this episode 5 out of 5.

/debate

Molly is a cute.

>Mycroft saying east wind was totally a reference to their sister this whole time
>Redbeard was always some kid noone gave a fuck about
>Moriarty and east wind definitely predicted events 5 years in advance
this was the most Moffat thing I've ever watched and I'm angry about it
why does he always feel the need to go back and try to reinsert details into a story? god this is retarded

They are both garbage.

But Moriarty says something of fucking his own bodyguards

Oh yeah.

Yeah that was pretty goofy. I can't remember the previous series' too well because it's been 3 fucking years, but it does seem like it's gone downhill. Still liked the season overall though, ep 2 was the best.

>his BLACK bodyguard

youtube.com/watch?v=bfFgnJoLiQE

Yeah but
>my friend's dead wife's daughter

So, you didn't watch any of the fucking show.

WTF what that about

And Eurus says Sherlock has fucked recently (With Adler?)

no she asks him if hes had sex

I watched every fucking episode and I liked it but it was still the gayest piece of kino since Top Gun.

Fuck off retard. It's been shit for 5 episodes. Not a single real mystery, just this wanky fanfiction crap.

yeah I really can't. The SAW section was kinda fun but overall it was a weak episode. Not even sure if we'll ever see another series, Cumberbatch and Freeman seem pretty busy these days.