So Sup Forums, what do you think about German posters on Sup Forums? Have you ever paid a visit to /deutsch/?

So Sup Forums, what do you think about German posters on Sup Forums? Have you ever paid a visit to /deutsch/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOhVMe5fCqM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masurians
youtube.com/watch?v=yM87KmxXfwI
youtube.com/watch?v=oz--4Jmnr1w
youtu.be/9QyllfgRX_A
desuarchive.org/int/thread/77337550/#77348557
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find it hard to believe there are many actual Germans behind German flags, but maybe I'm just too idealistic

for startersm, im half german half turkish

This, most of them are unironically brown shut ins. Real Germans are at work trying to support their welfare.

kek

>visiting generals
Generals are impossible to visit when you do there circlejerk in your native language. Other anons cant read it.

Maybe dont be dumb and dont do generals?

I've been to /deutsch/
Seems a little Sup Forumsish but it would also be better if understood German.

why is it called BUTTERfly anyway?

They're alright. They're among the largest national communities but they don't make themselves known very much, except they also have a large internet culture, they just don't advertise it too much it seems.
/deutsch/ is a comfy balance of normalfags and your average deranged 20something NEET tfw no gf channer
Overall good lads

Thanks but our online gaming community is horrible

Also
>be able to understand German
>none of these EPIN pictures is funny to me

Just like any online gaming community to be honest, what I meant is that at least yours is large enough that it seems more immune to drama than smaller ones -maybe you can't see it but Italy's gaming or anime communities are more akin to a large family with tons of infighting, drama and personal accusations, it's tiring

Mariposa has more hard sounds than schmetterling

I just don't like Germans

simple as

I am half Masurian and half Polish.

/deutsch/ is swarmed with fags from Krautchan and Sup Forums, avoid at all costs.

I've tried to visit /deutsch/ a few times to practice my German but it's always had kinda boring conversations when I got here, or my level just wasn't good enough to understand everything.

I remember there used to be /osterreich/ threads that were a bit more chill

I once visited /deutsch/ but they refused to speak english when they responded me
in /fr/ we don't do that desu

Wtf is a Masurian

They're more decent than the majority of nationalities you can find here.

tell me more about italian anime communities

Literally nothing wrong with calling a hospital a sickhouse

is it true that there are german words in mämmi langugae?

I don't know, probably some loanwords

ich kann nur ein bissen deutsch aber Sie sind die kuhl leute

It's Nationalität

They will never be Greek again.

Wouldn't Staatsangehörigkeit be more akin to citizenship?

What actually happened to Iki?

indeed

>german online community
youtube.com/watch?v=VOhVMe5fCqM

>Have you ever paid a visit to /deutsch/
i wish my german skills were better ;_;

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masurians
Literally just other Poles I guess so he's 100% Polish.

They're cute kawaii penguins alright

Banned after going on an autistic rampage in which he said "Hungarians are subhumans" around 13,000 times over the course of 3 hours in one thread.

haha classic
spieleeeeeeen
spieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

There's one who posts in cricket threads on Sup Forums that is actually funny, so that was a bit of a shock

Nederbro, you don't need to know German. You can read most of the posts (I am able to decrypt most of the nederdraad posts although I dont know Dutch)

They can be

Ah someone told me that.

Poor Iki he just wants to be loved

>American flags

Koennen Sie meiner Schreckliger Deutsch verstanden? Meine worten sind manchmal so wie der Alphabet Suppe. Alles klar fur mich aber hab ich die worte und mein Denken gegeben.

What's the cutest German word and why is it Handschuh :3

kawaii

I personally prefer the third personal singular of "Hoppen", "Hoppe" because I pronounced it funny

"hoh-peh"

Vielen dank

Also I believe it is a popular children's tune there..."Hoppe hoppe reiter"

Think everything bad about insular online communities held up by insecure babies and multiply that by your usual anime autism
This is what happens when they made a thread on Sup Forums desuarchive.org/a/thread/159375887
4 posts before someone posts a private conversation with insults and 20 before people start replying in Italian and causing a derail about those I believe are fansub """"celebrities""""
Mind that I know nothing about this shit

Also I am not sure of my personal translation it might be wrong with the definition of "Hoppe" someone just told me it's a phrase saying

"Hop a long rider!" kind of thing? For the kids to pretend they are riding a horse with as in the song?

One thing I noticed about many German's childrens' songs and stories is that they are not as sugar coated as the ones I grew up with here and I appreciate the honesty toward children

Das weiss ich schon, aber ich kann zo nicht zuruck sprechen
goes to show how bad my german is :(

Holy crap, who is she?

>his language doesn't have a word for the joy at the misfortune of others
Lmaoing AG your life

yeah that song is about a clumsy horseman who falls from his horse and, depending on the verse, gets devoured by ravens or snails.

Dunno. Just some random Japanese girl in what I assume is either a college or high school top

THIS doesn't sound comfy and cute at all

oh yeah he drowns, too
youtube.com/watch?v=yM87KmxXfwI

Jesus Christ germany

K

have another one
youtube.com/watch?v=oz--4Jmnr1w

Germany isn't special with this

ŠKODOLIBOST

um excuse me but we have the word schadenfreude?

Wouldn't really be surprised if we had one like that as well though I can't remember one right now

reminds me of Sinterklaas Kapoentje
youtu.be/9QyllfgRX_A

Hungarians BTFO

i don't understand this one

Ninety seven in French is quatre-vingt-dix-sept.
So 4*20+10+7

Danish should be in the picture too tbqh

main girl from 1 Litre of Tears jdrama

interesting

This is alright, fick Gänse

all the german flags in /deutsch/ make me too scared to post there, also im not very good at german yet

>five convoluted to twenty plus ten plus seven

everyone will welcome you though
we rarely get visits over in /deutsch/

Heres a picture from our last meet-up

real germans are in their subhuman general because they are trash people who are completely unable to speak any language fluently other than their shitty borderline earrape language

Afternoon Ikibey

T. urk

>Mexico

so in other words you're German

Kek btfo

Weißwangengänse?

You too, gt penguin

Unless you're in Wallonia, where it's more common to say nonante instead of quatre-vingt-dix and septante instead of soixante-dix.
Neither regions seem to have something like "octante" or similar though so 80 will always be said 4*20.
4*20 is actually rather fitting for Walloon French since Walloons have the work ethic of the average stoner.

Most foreign flags come to /deutsch/ only for baiting, so most people have kind of given up acting nice with them if they don't try speaking German. If you're kind (and a bit lucky) you will get responses in English.

The eternal magyar strikes again

But that thread really was hilarious
desuarchive.org/int/thread/77337550/#77348557

/deutsch/ is flooded at least once a day with Sup Forumstards or Sup Forumslaks who spam the general with SS wojaks, hitler macros, quoting fascist folklore in caps and so on. If you look closely at the posting time you can see that it is usually 2-3 persons "raiding". The most disgusting thing is the constant holocaust denying, and if you debate them, they will give you typical antifa/leftist names.
Also we have swiss and austrian posters that are even more autistic than germans.

all me

I like Germany but I dislike German posters for some reason I don't know what it is

>Kc sprache wort für Wort zurück ins englisch übersetzen

i feel the same with Australia and dumb aussie anons

*does a poo in your croissant*

I went to /deutsch/.
I speak German.
It's just as boring as most of the generals.
Krautchan is all right tho

I've looked at /deutsch/, peeked into it and deleted my internet history after deciding that this shithole isn't for me

it used to be so comfy ;_;

Haven't been there for weeks
Nothing interesting that makes me stay, since luxemburg-/liechtensteinanon and some swiss autists left

/nachtschicht/ lost its glory
SAD