Were they better than the movie versions?

Were they better than the movie versions?

No

yes

>5

h...how many do you have?

i saw the trailers, it looks pretty cringe, is it worth watching for the "plot ;)"

>being a peado

>Not a THICC connoisseur,

THICC related

Olaf seems too small

I always pictured him as really tall.

>all these niggers and nigresses in the show even though they are supposed to be "relatives"

thank you social justice

Terrible color pallette

around 79?

nuKlaus has no screen presence at all, I forget he's there half the time. Sunny is CGI half the time and it looks terrible. New Violet is as good as Browning, might as well be her, honestly.

Quirky Quips: The Show

Sunny is dogshit.
Violet is great.
Klaus is okay

As boring as the original movie was at least everything looked great back then style wise. Why are directors so fucking lazy these days? Everything looks like garbage. Did they fire the wardrobe department to save money?

Why does this picture even exist.

Fucking Hollywood

more like DUDE DREARINESS LMAO

So are nuKlaus and nuViolet gonna fuck or what? Because they aren't giving off sibling vibes.

My girlfriend likes it and I think I'm going to dump her

OP here.

Delete this before this thread gets deleted you disgusting pedo.

Yes. Far and away.

>pedo
why? those are just the official promo pictures

I guess we can all agree that Malina a is superior than that Brit girl from Stranger Things.

no

fuck yeah she is

I think they are all better. Even though Klaus is a bit cringe, I thought the movie version was way worse. His movie version had the voice of a teenager. What the fuck?

future babe

Well get ready for season 2 cause Louis Hayes(nuKlaus) will have a deep voice by then.

>I'll touch whatever I want.

>already noticeably taller than violet
FUCKKK!!!!!!!

nice. hadn't seen that one.

got any more feet shots?

Sunny was worst.

there are a few more

At least they kept the creepiness.

mmmm....... sweety feet....

They were ok but sometimes their acting was a bit off.

Puts his hand on her shoulder..."I'll touch whatever I want..."

>No Emily Browning lips
>No Jude Law narration

Why did we need this? The movie was about as give or take as the book. It's hard to pinpoint, but it wasn't perfect as a film, but felt strangely iconic and well produced enough to the point where the question has to be asked;

Do we need another adaption?

'no'

He meant the inheritance.

literally turned it off as soon as i saw them, it's just so obviously forced in and jarring

The show did a lot of things right but I don't think a single cast member on it is better than the film version.

People want to see the ten books that didn't get adapted though.