The next James Bond

The next James Bond

Funny, that doesn't look like Idris.

I'd kill to see this desu. Twink bond would be best bond. It's about time they breathe life back into a dying franchise.

Idris is the "Bond girl" who will sodomise him in the film.

>google eddie
>turns out he's straight
WTF

Twink Bond and the introduction of twinkbois sounds great

Ah yes, Eddie "lift her tail and make her wail" Redmayne.

The next James Bond

He seems a bit too super macho for the role

Yeah, he played "super macho" roles like a tranny, a cripple and Marius Pontmercy.

10/10 would watch

This guy looks like a fucking blow-up doll.

I hate is stupid face.

he's comfortable with this sexuality and can do those kinds of roles, because he's really super macho at heart

Clive Standen or James Norton. Maybe Standen is disqualified because of the Taken show though, IDK. Anybody who plays a pretend Bond character like The Saint or Remington Steele doesn't deserve to be real Bond.

Idris Elba would actually be a cool Bond. It's an interesting use of the '007 / Bond is a pseudonym' theory.

Ashton Kutcher would be a good Bond if he could do the right accent

no that's stupid and it's not a theory as it's completely fucking wrong

Why the hell would a woman play bond?

Ed Skrein for Bond.

oi m8 u talkin me?

How is it stupid? I think it's a cool concept. The fan theory that Sean Connery's character in The Rock is an ex-Bond is one of the best fan theories there is.

How can you prove or disprove it, anyway?

This desu

It's just people looking too fucking far into cinematic universes. There's even the scene where one bond goes to the grave of his wife, but bond was a different actor when they married

underrated post

>The name's Bond, James Bond

>You really think you can get me to talk? Even using that dildo machine? Not a chance.

but maybe the marriage itself was a mission and all part of the grand scheme!

Muslim or Filipino Bond would be best

>Martini with no alcohol - shaken not stirred

Why would Idris Elba being Bond support the pseudonym theory?

Stupid theory anyway - does MI6 go out of their way to find alcoholic womanizers to be the next 007?

hell no i dont want bond drinking lambanog

they could send Muslim Bond into the Yurop no-go areas that whitey Bond isn't allowed to go in

>the name is bond, james bond *sucks mans penis roughly*
>shaken not stirred *adjusts bra*

'And you can call me Dick. Dick Ryder.'

I would actually prefer idris Elba than redmayne

>implying he wouldn't be better suited being the next Bond girl

nu male faggot

why not both? he could be Bond, and then cross dress to go on a date with the bad guy to get valuable intel

But women can't be Bond.

>each bond just gets uglier and uglier
please end it

Sounds like you're angry that he's giving you homosexual urges, user.

>ugly

The guy makes a convincing trap, that ain't ugly.

he looks like an autistic Mr Potato Head you blind motherfucker

It's a good theory and may very well work.

Idris Elba cannot be a good bond anymore, even when he was younger it was a slight chance. He's a cool guy though.

daniel craig already covered twink bond in Skyfall

Bond. Jane. Bond.

das it mayne

She looks manlier than Redmayne.

Fass said he doesn't want to do it because he wants Jane Bond or Black Bond

No he doesn't. What kind of shitty comparison is that?

>Craig
>twink

I don't think you know what a twink is

Hot as fuck
Jawlet detected

This.
I wanna see this on screen

Me llamo Bond

I don't know if they could pull this off. A male alcoholic slut is cool, a female alcoholic slut is sad

They couldn't. It literally wouldn't be a Bond film anymore. Bond is about unabashed masculinity and manhood.

She could be qt too

this dude cant act

That's sexist, in a non meme way. They could do it but they would have to keep the character traits the same.

>ywn get to see Emma Watson get smashed on martinis and then proceed to ride the "bond guy" raw with vigorous fucking.

I'd bank roll it.

So who's gonna quip first, you or me?

>Bond: Beginnings

starring James Norton as James Bond

Yep, a woman spy would act completely different, and approach things differently. There are so many second world thugs bond has to out macho, it's sad but none of them would take a woman seriously in say, a poker game.

The truly GOAT move would be to make a Moneypenny film about her as a field agent. Or maybe a young Craig M, set in the cold war or some shit

But it wouldn't be the same. It would change something integral to the series.

bond cant be ginger. i'd accept a retard bond before a ginger bond.

He looks more like a Bond villain's henchman.

Eddie is cute
CUTE!

he looks more like a bond villain's sex slave.

>How can you prove or disprove it, anyway?

if you knew anything about bond you wouldn't ask this

I disagree if it was done straight and not like a reboot that tells Jane Bonds origins and just casts her into a mission it could be good. This doesn't mean you cant additionally make a James Bond film and a Jane Bond film alternatively. You don't have to replace James bond you can have both.

damn, felicity jones looks like THAT?

Too ugly

A face made for cumming on.

Emma Watson as the next James Bond and Eddie Redmayne as the next Bond girl.

Fund it.

>Too ugly

are you taking the piss? he has a 10/10 face

>weird massive jaw
>weird nose
>small boring eyes

Uggo

Do you want him to fuck you user?

How would she be Jane Bond then? Bond doesn't have a family. Are you one of those "Bond is a code name" faggots? Get fucked. I'm not against them making another movie series about a woman agent (in fact they were planning on doing this at one point) but you can't just genderswap James Bond or make a movie relying on the James Bond brand without featuring James Bond. It would be like the fucking Capeshit Universes! However starting a separate franchise about a female spy would be cool, there is always more room for classic spy movies.

He looks incredibly bland, like there are no striking features at all. That's arguably worse than being straight up ugly.

>tfw Sup Forums always insults your husbando

What's funny is they've both kissed on screen already in my week with marilyn. Eddie playing a bond girl/bond boy and getting killed as Emma reacts non chalantly would be great.

>incredibly bland
>no striking features

you have to be trolling

Oscar Isaac should be Bond

I would have to call it quits on the series if this were true

Bond transcends all that nonsense to me. Its too classic. I think you could just simply make a bond film as you normally would but cast a woman. They are supposed to befairly cheeky and fun. They could make a lot of money having Jane Bond and James bond films being released seprately. Sure you don't have to call her 007 is guess. But it could be cool of they got the right person. Even if you do or don't make her jane bond you could have a combined mr and mrs smith movie with both bonds except unlike mr and mrs smith it could be good

I don't think Nova is going to be in guardians of the galaxy 2

>Not Jon Hamm

Dropped

Mouth made for sucking a million cocks.

>Jon Hamm
>still relevant

lel

wew

user is right desu.

>potato faced manlet spic
>Bond

get the fuck out

Jaime Bondades

Literally who

>twink Bond
Every fight scene will end up with him kicking henchmen in the balls then

Just need to shoop semen on his face and it'll look like he just gave someone a BJ