THE MARKETS ARE CRASHING

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/brexit-party
money.cnn.com/2016/06/23/investing/eu-referendum-markets/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/24/investing/pound-crash-eu-referendum/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will be higher than ever before next month, invest in pounds NOW

Would love to see the stocks this Friday morning.

Any survivors?

KEK. British economy on suicide watch. Gonna sell all RACE my stocks tomorrow.

i actually want to do this

honestly how do you even do that tho?

I'd fucking love it if the world invested now while the price was low so when the EU falls apart, Britain will stand firm and steady.

Reddit wins once again

>mfw Sup Forums predicted UK would remain

ahhahaha

Search up forex my bro, buy GBP/USD

Plus 500 is a good app. Not sure if burgers get it though but there's bound to be alternatives

Esti fuck off Sup Forums wanted leave

HAHAHA UK's economy is gonna be destroyed.

Yeah, great job on letting the pound slip to a 30 year low and stock markets reacting by dropping. Bravo
gg britfags. How do you vote against common sense?

shut up cuck, they voted for their freedom so they don't have to pay taxes to Brussels.

the Soros of the world are just trying to force an artificial economic collapse, but they won't succeed.

plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party

GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS

>invest in pounds NOW

this is "delete system32" tier bait desu

> being this delusional
I love that there was a massive spike at the last hour for the Google search for what happens if we leave

You guys didn't even do research before voting.

>he thinks that was from Leave voters
you gotta go back pablo.

Lmao the pound dropped 10% in value today.

>muh freedom

to be as wealthy as a nigger from Tanzania

Yes, expect a scottish referendum 2.0 for seceding from UK. I will love when these bastards will stick a pole into UK's ass.

The markets aren't crashing just big whales splashing. Keep calm and ride the waves.

You realize that if EU falls apart UK falls apart too, right...? RIGHT!? Fucking idiot.

Not now, later. A week or so, temporary spike.

Who's ready to clean the UK?

Would you like to see Britannia
Rule again, my friend?

Would you like to send our colored cousins
Home again, my friend?

Fuck you, there's no conspiracy. It's common sense that renegotiating all those trade deals is bad for the economy.
Sounds about right.
30 year low. When they wake up for morning tea all those in favor are going to regret ruining their country

you thought we were joking when we said NO SURVIVORS

haha faggot, the best thing is expecting this would happen waaaay before and moving a shit ton of money to morocco i could never be happier

tfw you believe in white supremacy,

How do you figure? They are leaving the EU.

This
Who do you think will lose out in the long run?
The country that opted out of the EU or a conglomeration of welfare states?

Many of them were threatening to pull their money out CONTINGENT on result.

I will be buying pound now because I'm positive they will regain.

Time to buy that luxury British car I've always wanted!!

Scotland will make a referendum 2.0 and secede from UK. They allegedly said that not long ago.

"TAKE BACK CONTROL" was sound bite politics

It means nothing.

KEK

I WAS BORN IN THE CHAOS!

That happens and it's worse than '08
The world economy is basically just that; one large economy. It's no longer possible to insulate yourself from the rest of the world. England got cucked by their own muh special snowflake.
You cunts already had so much more freedom than the other eu partners.

Keep dreaming. Enjoy the UK because the £ will never be worth anything. Hope your small island doesn't import much lmao

her death was worthless

Scotland are bigger cucks first and welfare niggers second, they'll take whatever London dishes out to them with a faggy referendum and nothing will change.

they voted against it last year

Believe it, they're gonna do it anyway without your consent.

They will vote for independence almost for sure now. Scotland has been pro europe from the start.

This is a amazing case study for my business class: The fall of entire economies.

Italy is just mad they won't be able to leech from the UK any longer.

Enjoy being poor after that stupid move.
They'll be cheap but since they have to negotiate a zillion trade deals you can't buy one.
This
Just like MAGA and build the wall
Fucking idiots.
Sup Forums can't into logic, only memes

This is all so funny.

These investors were all profiting off of the demise of our people. FUUUUUUUCK THEM!!!

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

What class and have you guys been following it?

literally yes
Are you excited yet?

So was her life

I hope these idiots know this is the end of United Kingdom.

Cucked again, it's like

Happy St Nigels day lads

>I love that there was a massive spike at the last hour for the Google search for what happens if we leave
>a shit ton of old fuckers with zero interest in the internet googled what happens if they leave
>totally not the retarded millennials that rely on google for everything, since they had zero idea why they were voting remain anyway

Hitler's dream of a destroyed UK is near. Scotland and N Ireland will be free within 2 years. Gibraltar will vote to leave as well. This is hilarious.

The destruction of the united kingdom came from the cancer within.

This is what happen when you meme
money.cnn.com/2016/06/23/investing/eu-referendum-markets/

money.cnn.com/2016/06/24/investing/pound-crash-eu-referendum/index.html

If trump wins then we WILL have another great recession if not depression

>tfw no money to buy cheap stock and get rich when it rockets back up
Why even live?

>Britain needs to build an economy quickly
>Low value currency increases demand for British products
>this is a bad thing

Okay Sup Forums

THE FIRE RISES

yeah just like they said I'd be poor after buying AMD at $1.50. lmfao.

currently sitting at $5.21

Fuck you.

It's amazing Switzerland had lasted this long, isn't it? Makes you think.

they wont for at least 5 years it not worth it unless you have 7 figures above and wont kill yourself if britain turned into anarchy

>selling

You're retarded m8, should've sold a week ago if that was the case. Now you're just gonna have to wait until it goes back up again

I just want to watch the world crumble and burn

Don't blame the millennials. They had enough info beforehand. It's the uk version of boomers that are freaking out.
I pray we don't have a meme president. How can any logical person vote for trump?

lower values of profits, just look at egypt right now, they had the same issue lately , lower currency values means you're gonna pay more for the same thing buddy

guess I'm losing some money today

So I don't know whit about investing, Is it a good time to invest in britain and selll when it jumps back up? How do I even into investing?

Switzerland has its black money banking scheme though

It is since you can't export anything. All your trade deals are gone. How did you faggots not get this simple economic stuff?

>when it jumps back up
So... never? Yes, buy now.

One, I'm not British and two they can have as many referendums as they wish, it will still not result in a leave vote.

Going purely on what I've seen of the average age of the leave and remain voters, I will blame millennials. Or thank them. Either way, good job Britbongs.

There's going to be a lot of volatility. Stay out m8. Even if you buy at the price when it bottoms out it will take years to grow.
You seriously just compared one company with an entire economy?

>What is reactionary trading

they also crashed when the Soviet Union fell.....nothing new....

>Stay out m8. Even if you buy at the price when it bottoms out it will take years to grow.

If you had bought any of the banks that ended up getting a bailout you'd be real wealthy.

How is a post industrial state supposed to rely on exports? The country has been reliant on services for years.

If anything there's going to be a decline in tourism, investment and other services.

Also a weaker pound means imports are more expensive. Hope all that expensive tea was worth it.

What a colossal faggot you are.

Bigger scam than bitcoin

EU regulations has forced us to become a service based economy, strangling out industry

Most of the infrastructure is still there, steel, ship building, sugar refinement, fishing too add to the world 2nd largest financial district.

We need to make more jobs and to help us do that we have the devalued currency

>I can't handle the facts
>better post this reaction image

>worked all day
>dont have tv
>played vidya
>goto town for food
>come home
>goto Sup Forums out of boredom
>12 year olds chimping out all over

right.... stop watching good goy networks and you will see life is just as normal as ever. And im still extremely bored. Why should i care about this

Brussels should have negotiated in good faith when Britain wanted to talk. Brussels told the British to fuck off because they're irrelevant.

Well they went and fucked off. Can't blame them.