youtube.com/watch?v=oIB6-BCXdxo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gd1W9sVPbs
youtube.com/watch?v=wQz_FZbQeMw
vocaroo.com/i/s1oPKiyTP38b
youtube.com/watch?v=JDySSMxlcAM
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZA9RnXAKJL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sheev.jpg
Yes, learning is for the NEET and gay, the same as effects and any kind of theory.
I learnt the flight of the bumblebee when I was 15 4 years ago, not at school because it's a total waste of time/money.
vocaroo.com/i/s0Uz2g45ggBX
vocaroo.com/i/s1WOhrE5VsvK
vocaroo.com/i/s1NgPgVecI5X
vocaroo.com/i/s04SobcvFjye

Picking up this classic boss pedal after work

>tfw dont need pedals to get overdrive
>tfw no diodes in the way of my tone

>tfw 19
>tfw too late to learn guitar and be decent enough to join a band while still young
why didn't my parents make me learn it when I was a kid

Check out the jamman solo xt. Same size but the Digitech has quantization and 16 bit instead of 24 so you get like 10x the loop time.

I'm 19 and I'm a pro

faggot

>tfw 24
>one foot in the grave
>can't lift my ancient arms long enough to hold a guitar let alone play one

honestly dude unless you're into ultra technical shit you just need to practice most days for like 3-6 months and you will be good enough for rhythm guitar in whatever shitty kind of band you want to start, I say go for it. don't be a fucking life wasting loser

t. shitters. If you started after 16-18 there is NO chance that you will be good enough to play in your early to mid 20s. Enjoy being in a shitty dad band

Fuck off

>spend a year getting good
>still not old enough to play in bars
LMAO

t. faggot

please rate my composition
vocaroo.com/i/s1kb35LWj6uu

t. mutt

whats young? i started anything musical at 18, am 22, and i'm pretty competent. at bass and keyboards as well. i'm glad i didn't tell myself this shit. i'm also glad my parents didn't make me learn because it would have made me hate it but instead it was one of the first things i learned totally independently with no influence from them.
get moving

>Enjoy being in a shitty dad band
>doing what you like
>more drunken milf pussy than you could ever fuck
that's not a downside

Dude I started going bald when I was 14 and was a pro at it by the time I was 19, literally ANYTHING is possible

this
you're still young enough that you can still reasonably imagine yourself like you're training to join the real thing in the future rather than actively missing out while starting

Stopped by the thread to see what was up.

Still a bunch of teenagers telling each other to stop playing because they're "too old" like the only valid reason to pick up an instrument is to be a child prodigy and the next Hendrix or whatever.

I lost my tuner, do tuning apps on a phone actually work?

How does /gg/ go about programming their drums?

they do, fenders' is pretty good

what exactly do you want to know
i mix writing on the midi panel and ezdrummer midi samples

>Bought a $90 chinese electric guitar and amp set off amazon to fuck around on and abuse
what am I in for lads

Just go for it man, start now you will be good enough to be in you're first band in around 6 months. Your first band will always be shitty and go nowhere, but your real goal here is to get used to playing with/around others, so just shit it up and have fun with bros.

Honestly, with a a couple lessons, a regular and thorough practice schedule (that you stick to/don't be a bitch) within 6 months you will probably be better than most who join their first band.

lots of fun

E kit with midi over usb

>wanted a good strat type guitar
>my first guitar is a 70usd strat copy
>decide to upgrade it instead of buying a new one because muh sentimental value and autism
>upgrade everything but the wood and tuners
>even repaint it
>shit go like 400usd
>sounds like shit, no quack etc

get pissed and set that strap nice and slow
the rest will happen naturally

Either your amp or playing is shit, or you eq your amp like shit. Guitars aren't some magical thing that either have "the toanz" or don't. I could get the quack from your turdpolished shitplank.

it is the guitar
even squiers with upgraded pickups sound better

vocaroo.com/i/s1LCwqMF8GoL

I'll excuse your retarded idea because you're obviously a beginner. It's you.

it's to do with the pickups and the setting between them. amp eq isn't some magical thing either though obviously you're fucked if it's ignored

>find a supposedly new mim strat for nearly half the price of the new ones in a store
>inspect every little detail in the photos
>looks genuine
>still too scared that it's fake

I play in jazz avenues and started at 22

when you play it unplugged it doesnt quack it sounds dark and lifeless

fender 69s sounded thin and earpiercing bright
current overwound texas specials arent ear piercing but sound like shit in a different
i'm thinking of getting slightly overwound 57/62s

>tfw want to buy a Nigson SG
>tfw don't want to support a dead company that have mutt employees building guitars at this point

What are some good SG alternatives lads?

of course i can get it to quack a bit by picking hard and stuff like you can to any guitar but it doesnt sounds like a strat yanowaddamean

vocaroo.com/i/s1LCwqMF8GoL

The allure of the single pickup guitar...

the allure of the one trick pony and the one tone guitar

Once again, excusing it because you're a beginner. The way it sounds unplugged, unless there's an obvious issue like uneven frets wom't affect how it sounds through an amp. You won't get the quack without an amp because it comes the middle pickup and it's placement. Learn how to play and stop blaming your tools.

epis are gibson 'quality' for a fraction of the price

youtube.com/watch?v=DSUjR5PZdlA

If they're Gibson quality then they're still shit.

Can get pretty good in 3 or 4 years depending on how industrious you are. Maybe even less time than that.

see the frets are in great condition
>You won't get the quack without an amp because it comes the middle pickup
i know that and it does that make that sound in the inbetween positions. holy fuck it's like talking to a wall

You may be talking to a wall but I'm talkong like a retard. At least walls are stable.

Soloboy

>I'm talkong like a retard.
I just played myself. You still don't know what you're talking about.

Has someone here experience with a Bass VI? I've been tempted to get one for the last week and need someone to talk me out of it.

i thought of this video when i saw your post thinking Ace was playing a les paul junior but actually it's some doublecut guitar. anyway i think it's a single pickup i cant see it well
youtube.com/watch?v=oIB6-BCXdxo

Literally no one is saying that

id rather be alive than a wall

Your body may be alive but your brain is not.

its more alive than you think

sure i do

wait Phil's les paul junior is a doublecut so that guitar Ace is playing might be a Junior

69s are great but you have to use the tone knobs or the bridge pick up will kill your ears.

I just got 57/62's and they're legit. Classic strat sound and they we're only $80 bucks new off eBay. Very low output though.

Just try learning to play your instrument then get back to me.

>You may be talking to a wall but I'm talkong like a retard.
classic sammy

Did you look up the sn?

6:22 what key is that riff? the start sounds like Am and the end sounds like D

that sounds great? stock 57/62s dont sound overly bright as 69s?

Yeah, it checks out too

actually he is the one replying to sam

>i'm talking like a retard
lmao i hadnt noticed that i just noticed the talkong

yeah i'd be rather be talking to a wall than to a retard. im sorry for you. maybe if you were like a wall we could go somewhere with this conversation

are all guitars made in indonesia trash?

Is the Boss Katana the best all round Amp ever made?

Bought one 2 weeks ago to fuck about in the house (50w) and its a serious piece of kit.

Yep, I fucked that whole thing up. The soloboy finally has a victory here.

Higher chance of being trash but some are good. I have Jackson Pro model built there and it's one of the better guitars I own. All of the Indonesian made Ibanez models I tried were trash though, for example.

cool setup. lacking in low end and takes a little work to get intonation right, but its fun to play 50% bass 50% guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=-Gd1W9sVPbs

what role that crap has in a band setting?

>tfw been a year and a half
>still can't downstroke fast enough for master of puppets

ooooh master master, where's those strokes that i've been after

the real questions is if all trash is made in indonesia
a hamer doublecut

it's never late to learn something you love,stop making excuses and get your shit together

How are Lace Sensor duallys for high gain applications?

3:07 what gutiar is that youtube.com/watch?v=wQz_FZbQeMw

Who gives a shit, it's kiss

>the real questions is if all trash is made in indonesia
Hey this is really clever. I am going to use this concept in my future verbal conversations.

what part? the intro?
vocaroo.com/i/s1oPKiyTP38b

Bad
At
Simple
Shit

Yeah, they definitely are not on par with the korean or mexican builders. The finishing/fretwork on all the indo ibanez's and jacksons has been pretty rough.

what exactly did he do?

Go home Chappers

*ive tried

my condor strat was made in indonesia and it's well built. i bought it second hand so it might have been gone through some work

Get an Epiphone and swap out the electronics, pickups and new hardware.

this is FIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=JDySSMxlcAM

Yes, the intro
best I can do is
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZA9RnXAKJL

disregard the tone please

My mistake I put it wrong there, I just feel that Jazz do follow general music theory but I said to forget about tonality (yeah this probably will make people misunderstand) because I can't find any satisfying explanations of why some notes are placed in a song in Jazz. Take pic related as an example of Four on Six Intro section in Bb Major key signatures (contain Bb C D Eb F G A notes right)

Chords that contain notes that follow the key signatures notes :
>Gm, Cm, F7, Eb7
Meanwhile chords that contain notes out of the key signatures notes :
>C7 & Am (the E note), Bbm (the Db note), D7 (the Gb note), Ebm (the Gb and Db notes)

I often think 'why the fuck do these notes (and the chords formed from that) are put there' and because I really don't know the explanations then why not just forget about the why and just play it lol, maybe there are actually explanations but I'm too much of a brainlet to understand that
I live in Indonesia, and talking from experiences it really depends on the brands and the price ranges. The safest ones from Indonesia and (almost) never disappoint everyone in my (and friends) experiences is Yamaha (all price ranges, low - high end stuffs) and the quality is fucking good considering their prices especially if you buy it here (example is $600 for Pacifica 600 series in US is around $400 - $450 here new without any discounts, can be lower if the store gives you discounts for whatever purposes). Ibanez, Jackson, Musicman SUB, LTD, Squiers can be great, but they can be bad/mediocre too, aside from Yamaha, better try it first before you buy any Indonesian stuffs

Forgot the pic

Zakk Wylde started playing guitar seriously when he was 14 and was hired by Ozzy Osbourne when he was 21. How? He practiced 12 hours a day.

If you want to do something then fucking do it.

Post a better (electric) guitar focused live album.

Pro tip: You literally fucking can't

ez

Just get a fujigen or another jap clone.

Nothing crazy, I mean it's obvious

Bacchus is the best but they discontinued that line a long time ago unfortunately.

Edwards (by ESP) is really good and still in production. Epiphone Japan and its predecessor, Orville, is really good too. And Greco and Burny are both classic brands.

If you just want an SG Standard it's pretty fucking easy if you buy from Japan.